Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

and the villains felt very over the top.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 02:29 PM
Total Fan

It felt like the creator didn't have a clear idea what they wanted this show to be, and the writers were just making it up as they went along. At times they really wanted you to take it seriously as a drama like True Blood, other times, especially late in the season, it became more like a tongue-in-cheek parody in the vein of Scary Movie.

They need to settle on what kind of tone they're going for. I'd prefer the more comedic route.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Season 2. June 18.
Old 06-15-2020, 02:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 06-16-2020, 08:45 AM
Absolute Fan

For me its a fun tv show and im waiting for Season 2 on netflix to binge watch it all
Old 06-18-2020, 03:30 PM
Total Fan

Just watched the first episode and it's a definite improvement over season one. So far, the writing is sharper, the story has a consistent direction, and the tone is handled a lot better - no abrupt u-turns from deadly serious to completely irreverent. It's still fun, but now it doesn't utterly undermine the gravity of a situation when the story is attempting to do something dramatic.

The werewolves are the best part of the show. I'm so happy to see they're getting more focus this season. It seems the production team really learned from their freshman season, greatly improving on its mistakes and expanding on the things people liked. The first season was rough around the edges and felt like a high-end student film, but this season is a lot more professional and polished.
Old 06-19-2020, 10:45 PM
Total Fan

Finished the season and I only have one big complaint: they completely sidelined Lilith for the latter 3/5 of it. I really hope it was only because she was busy filming something else, otherwise WTF? The Knights are the heart and soul of this show with their fun banter, great chemistry, and beautiful friendship. Why completely remove one of them from the show for more than half the season? It didn't even really serve any purpose to the story.

Other than that, I didn't like how despite the story being the Knights vs. the Order, literally every single Knight hooked up with an Order member. I'm all for gray morality, no good guys or bad guys, just people doing what they think is right, but it felt like the only reason people on opposing sides were ever willing to work together is if they wanted to have sex or had a gun to their head.

That being said, this season was far superior to season one. The first two episodes were my favourite and I am hoping for a third season.

Last edited by Mori; 06-19-2020 at 10:52 PM
Mori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 06:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

I really enjoyed this season a lot. although Gabriella I find annoying

I do agree with you about sidelining Lilith for half the season. I thought they could have found a way to bring her back sooner. (unless she was busy with another project and we dont know about) but she is one of the knights and should have been there.

Spoiler:
Old 06-20-2020, 09:06 PM
Total Fan

Agreed, I'm on board with giving Gabrielle more character development, but I still don't like her yet.

Hopefully next season will focus on Lilith, and how they're all going to deal with what happened to her while she was gone, to make up for her absence this season. It's gonna have to considering apparently...
Spoiler:
Old 06-21-2020, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Spoiler:
Old 06-21-2020, 11:59 AM
Total Fan

Spoiler:
Old 06-21-2020, 03:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

ah ok thanks. I just found it odd he never did it before then
Old 06-21-2020, 06:16 PM
Total Fan

Unlike most Order members, I suppose he just wasn't too lazy to do it the old fashioned way.

Glad they brought back Professor Clarke, I really liked him.
Old 06-21-2020, 08:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

yea I liked him too
Reply   Post New Thread