Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Netflix News #6: Read all the latest news here.

{ NETFLIX NEWS }
release dates

September 1st

-Moving Art (Season 3) – Louie Schwartzberg presents this series about some of the most beautiful sights in the world.

-Naruto (Season 7) – The wildly popular anime series gets its seventh season outing on Netflix {US only}

September 6th

-Archibald’s Next Big Thing (Season 1) – Dreamworks adaptation series of the kids book

-Article 15 (2019) – Indian movie about the true story of the Badaun gangrape and murder case. {US only}

-Elite (Season 2) – Spanish teen drama continues which sees a cover-up of multiple murders in a prestigious school.

-Hip-Hop Evolution (Season 3)

-Jack Whitehall: Travels With My Father(Season 3) – Jack Whitehall and his dad continue their worldly adventures.

-The Spy (Limited Series) – Sascha Baron-Cohen stars in a drama series about an Israeli spy.

September 9th

-Norm of the North: King Sized Adventure (2017) – Animated comedy for kids about a polar bear hoping to save New York. Will also likely be the lowest-rated IMDb title to ever be added to Netflix. {US only}

September 10th

-Bill Burr: Paper Tiger (2019) – Stand-up Special

-Evelyn (2019) – Emotional documentary on a director and his children walking across the UK after the suicide of his brother.

-Our Godfather (2019) – Documentary about Tommaso Buscetta who was a high ranking member of the Italian mafia

-Shameless (Season 9) – Return for more Gallagher mayhem. {US only}

-Terrace House: Tokyo 2019-2020 (Part 1) – The Japanese reality series returns for a brand new series with new inhabitants

September 12th

-The I-Land (Limited Series) – Drama about 10 strangers waking up on an island with no recollection on how they got there.

-The Mind, Explained (Season 1) – Docuseries about the brain narrated by Emma Stone.

September 13th

-American Warfighter (2018) – Modern war drama movie about a Navy SEAL struggling to readjust his life with his new career. Written and directed by Jerry G. Angelo. {US only}

-Head Count (2018) – Horror about teens summoning a paranormal presence on their trip. {US only}

-Hello, Privilege It’s Me, Chelsea (2019) – Documentary about social issues from Chelsea Handler.

-I’m Sorry (Season 2) – TruTV comedy series about a comedy writer. {US only}

-Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress: The Battle of Unato (2019) – Anime movie about a team trying to take back Unato castle.

-Marianne (Season 1) – French horror series about a woman’s evil spirit that haunts her dreams has entered the real world.

-Monarca (Season 1) – Mexican series about a tequila empire that gets disrupted when a family member returns to the business.

-Shanghai Fortress (2019) – Mandarin sci-fi movie about a city defending itself from an alien attack.

-Tall Girl (2019) – a Family comedy about a 16-year-old who thinks she never can find love.

-The Chef Show (Volume 2) – Roy Choi and Jon Favreau returns for another outing with new recipes and guests.

-The Ranch (Part 7) – The long-awaited return of the comedy series featuring Ashton Kutcher.

-The Wedding Party 2: Destination Dubai (2019) – Sequel to Nollywood sensation The Wedding Party. {US only}

-Top Boy (Season 1)

-Unbelievable (Limited Series) – Intense drama following a young teenager who lies about being raped.

-Vagabond (Season 1) – South-Korean drama about an ordinary man caught up in a huge corruption scandal

September 14th

-The Outsider (2019) – a Western movie about a railroad worker finding himself on the wrong side of a group of lawmen. {US only}

-We Have Always Lived in the Castle (2018) – Mystery drama starring Alexandra Daddario. {US only}

September 15th

-Black Money Love (Season 1) – Turkish drama series about a theft that went wrong. {US only}

-Cold Case Files (Season 1) – True crime docu-series on a group of detectives looking at long-standing cases that have yet to be solved. {US only}

-Los Tigres del Norte at Folsom Prison (2019) – The beloved norteño band Los Tigres del Norte performs for the inmates of Folsom Prison on the 50th anniversary of Johnny Cash’s iconic concert.

-Surviving R. Kelly (Mini-series) – Docu-series looking into the controversial R&B star, R. Kelly {US only}

-The Curse of Oak Island (Season 1) – HISTORY channel series about two brothers looking for secrets and hidden treasures. {US only}

September 17th

-A Haunting of Silver Falls: The Return (2019) – Horror B-movie about a woman struggling with her past as she battles ghosts. {US only}

-Clive Davis: The Soundtrack of Our Lives (2019) – Documentary on the record mogul Clive Davis who spent 50 years in the music industry. {US only}

-The Last Kids on Earth (Season 1) – Animated series about monsters and zombies invading a small town.

September 19th

-Kabir Singh (2019) – Three hour Hindi movie about an arranged marriage. {US only}

-The Blacklist (Season 6) – NBC series about the fugitive continuing to help the FBI capture notorious criminals.

September 20th

-Between Two Ferns: The Movie (2019) – Zach Galifianakis’s Funny or Die Youtube series concludes with this epic movie.

-Criminal (4 Seasons) – Multiple seasons spanning multiple countries about intense interrogations.

-Disenchantment (Part 2) – Matt Groening’s Netflix series returns for a second outing featuring Bean continuing her adventures.

-Fastest Car (Season 2) – The reality series about fast cars returns for a second season.

-Inside Bill’s Brain: Decoding Bill Gates (Limited Series) – Documentary series on Microsoft founder, Bill Gates.

-King of Boys (2018) – Nollywood movie about a powerful business woman’s power struggle when her underworld connections threaten her political ambitions. {US only}

-The Hockey Girls (Season 1) – Spanish series about a hockey team chasing down victories.

-True: Tricky Treat Day (2019) – It’s up to True and her friends to save the day when a hungry Yeti sneaks a forbidden treat and fills the kingdom with Howling Greenies.

September 23rd

-Team Kaylie (Season 1) – New sitcom series about a 19-year-old billionaire and how she tries to live a normal life.

-Under the Eiffel Tower (2018) – Romance about a man having a mid-life crisis and takes a trip with his friends family to Paris. {US only}

September 24th

-American Horror Story: Apocolypse (Season 8) – The FX horror anthology series. {US only}

-Jeff Dunham: Beside Himself (2019) – Stand-up special from the puppeteer.

September 25th

-Abstract: The Art of Design (Season 2) – Art docu-series

-Birders – An Original docu-series on bird watchers on the US/Mexico border.

-Glitch (Season 3) – The final season of the Australian mystery drama series.

-Locked Up (Seaosn 4) – Spanish prison drama series

September 26th

-Explained (Season 2) – Docu-series from Vox explaining everyday topics.

September 27th

-Bard of Blood (Season 1) – New Indian series

-DreamWorks Dragons: Rescue Riders (Season 1) – New series based on the How to Train Your Dragon franchise targetted for toddlers.

-El Marginal (Season 3) – Argentinian crime series about an ex-cop infiltrating a prison. {US only}

-In The Shadow of the Moon (2019) – Thriller movie featuring Boyd Holbrook and Michael C. Hall.

-Skylines (season 1) – German hip-hop drama series

-The Politician (Season 1) – The first big series from Ryan Murphy.

September 30th

-Gotham (Season 5) – Final season of the FOX superhero prequel series to Batman {US only}

-Mo Gilligan: Momentum (2019) – Debut special from actor and writer.
{us only}
What's New on Netflix in September
What's Leaving Netflix in September 2019

{non us people}
What's leaving and coming netflix

previous thread

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-13-2019 at 09:52 AM
Old 09-13-2019, 06:45 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Haha, I got so confused by the OP.

Just a suggestion, wouldn't it be better to just list Netflix originals with their airdate since that's worldwide and perhaps make a separate list of update sites by country?

For example, I use this site which always gives updates on when things get removed or added.

https://netflixinbelgie.be/laatste-nieuws/

Just a suggestion of course but it might make the OP more usable and less updates to it would be needed.

(Thanks for the new thread)
Old 09-13-2019, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I added "US only" behind the shows or movies that aren't global.

Thanks for the suggestions Mel. I'm going to think about the OP and how to make it more usable.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 09-13-2019, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-13-2019, 09:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

ok so i added your link to the OP and i made the us only marks that paulina added red so that everyone can see them. is that better now?

The Last Kids on Earth: Max Brallier, Scott Peterson on the Netflix Series | Collider

Toni Collette on Netflix’s ‘Unbelievable’, the Importance of Truth, and Guillermo del Toro’s ‘Nightmare Alley’ | Collider

Matt Reeves’ 6th & Idaho To Turn Sci-Fi Tale ‘Way Station’ Into Netflix Movie

Watch: Netflix Announces Fall 2019 Horror Lineup with New ‘Netflix & Chills’ Trailer

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-13-2019 at 11:50 AM
Old 09-13-2019, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

tftnt

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-13-2019, 04:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Matt Reeves to Produce Sci-Fi Thriller Way Station for Netflix | Collider

Amanda Seyfried In Talks To Star In ‘Things Heard & Seen’ Film For Netflix

Quavo, Snoop Dogg, Nipsey Hussle Among Guests on Netflix’s ‘Rhythm + Flow’

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-13-2019 at 06:15 PM
Old 09-14-2019, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for those links..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 09-14-2019, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-15-2019, 01:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

No Good Nick Cancelled at Netflix
Old 09-15-2019, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

A shame, but I expected that.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-15-2019, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the updates!

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 09-15-2019, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
A shame, but I expected that.
i did too. it wasnt that great of a show.
Old 09-15-2019, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Shame it wasent the best show ever but I enjoyed it. I wanted to see her as her self with the family. I am glad it at least ended happily
Closed Thread   Post New Thread