Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2019, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

He's such a creep. Keeping that girl tied up and threatening the other, then choking Nairobi, wtf. I hate this dude. And wtf was with that whole SL with Monica? So Berlin finds out shes alive, almost shoots denver, but then just lets her live and doesnt really seem to care at all ? HEH? That was odd.

I also dont really like Tokyo... She's supposed to be the main character but I feel like we dont know her that well. Her romance with Rio is forced and weird imo seeing that shes so much older, and shes super impulse and just... odd. Like, wtf was that scene with Allison where she was almost threatening her but then kissed her? Was that her way of trying to intimidate her? Like, wtf. That was such a yucky scene. If that had been a man to woman people would be up in arms about it. How creepy. I feel really bad for Allison, shes being super manipulated this entire time.

I am glad that Denver's father sort of put her in her place. And Denver/Tokyo... no, lets not go there. Denver is too good for her imo. That whole flashback seemed a bit random. They brought this up in episode 9 out of the blue. Rio/Tokyo are a snoozest for me as well.

Can we also talk about that odd monica/denver scene where she was touching him while he was sleeping, again, WTF. NO. These scenes are not cute.

See, now the professor is someone unlikable that you are supposed to sort of like. Hes not a creep. Well, at least not in a sexual way lol. Im rooting for him but also for Raquel, its very odd.
Old 02-28-2019, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

The kiss between Tokio and Allison was so creepy. I felt so uncomfortable while watching.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

2 more and I am done with season 1. Curious to see how they will drag this out lol.

The Berlin scene... yuck. Puke. Sick. Glad he is dying.

The end of episode 11 was a trip. Nice moment for Raquel pulling that gun on the Professor. Definitely interested to see how he is going to get out of that one. Man this show likes to drop bombs in the last 30 seconds lol.

Allison girl, just do as your told, damn. And Arturo... he needs to go. His scene with Monica was creepy AF too.

Monica/Denver! They were so cute.
Old 03-02-2019, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Arturo was such an ass, I couldn't stand him. He treated everybody like crap and manipulated them into carrying out the dirty work.

Old 03-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

do we know when the show will be back?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-07-2019, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

We don't have a specific date yet.

Old 03-12-2019, 01:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I finished season 1... odd end to the season, definitely didnt feel like the final episode. But was it split for Netflix? And originally it just aired all the way through?

Man they are dragging out this heist but I guess that is the plot.

Still loving the professor and watching the cat and mouse chase with the cop.

Barely any Tokyo in this show which is odd because the first episode made it seem like she was the main character.

Arturo, you are an idiot please die.

Berlin is sick.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I finished season 1... odd end to the season, definitely didnt feel like the final episode. But was it split for Netflix? And originally it just aired all the way through?
Spain called it one season but it was split. The first part aired in spring but the second part aired in the fall. That's probably why Netflix calls it two seasons; although they dropped both seasons all at once when they took over distribution.

At that time, they also repackaged the episodes into 45-60 minutes which is a more traditional episode length for most of their drama shows. That's why in Spain there were 15 episodes but on Netflix, there are 22.
Old 03-13-2019, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Netflix didn't release it at once either iirc. When I started watching both parts were already available but I think they added the episodes a few months apart. But yeah, what Netflix calls two seasons was actually one season in Spain.

Old 03-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Netflix didn't release it at once either iirc. When I started watching both parts were already available but I think they added the episodes a few months apart. But yeah, what Netflix calls two seasons was actually one season in Spain.
You know what? I think you're right about that now that you mention it.
Old 03-14-2019, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wonder when we will know when the show is coming back. I think they already filmed it.

Old 03-19-2019, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
At that time, they also repackaged the episodes into 45-60 minutes which is a more traditional episode length for most of their drama shows. That's why in Spain there were 15 episodes but on Netflix, there are 22.
that is really odd, i haven't noticed the episodes feeling choppy or cutting at weird places... interesting.

i watched another episode. didnt understand why the professor decided to beat up raquel's ex? what was the point in that?

Tokyo is off her rocker. Not that sad she got caught tbh.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the show a year ago, so my memories aren't so clear but didn't he do it to get rid off evidence that could lead the police to him?

Old 03-27-2019, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure. lol.

I am finally finished!

Dang Moscow's death got to me, I dont cry often but I cried over that, how sad. He was one of the ones I actually wanted to get out alive.

The stupidity of Tokyo getting back into the building, good grief. I cant stand her and her romance with Rio either.

I was surprised at the lack of alison over the series, she started out in the pilot to be what i thought was an interesting character but her storyline never ever developed? And the guy that took the photo of her just got off scot free? That was a bit odd.

I am glad they have finally escaped and I cant wait to see what happens in season 3. I am assuming they are going to come up with a new heist to rob another place? Though i dont see why because they have enough money now? So maybe new people will be recruited or something idk I do like Monica and Denver and am glad they stayed together, but I do wonder what they are gonna do with her pregnancy. I also hope we dont see Arturo again!

Glad that they shot and killed Berlin! He was sooooo annoying and gross. How anyone could like him, I dont get. And I'm a tad confused, is he really the professors brother? Or was that just a line?

What was everyone doing at the end here in the disguises? Why did it say "7 minutes before" etc. That confused me a little.

I liked the chemistry with Raquel and Sergio but I feel like it was unrealistic and odd for her to just show up to his paradise and find him. IDK how I feel about that.

Favorite character was definitely Denver, by far. I felt he had the biggest heart despite what they were doing. I also loved Moscow, Sergio and Nairobi ended up being pretty cool, despite when she flew off her rocker over her daughter or whatever lol. I also kind of liked Rio and Raquel. Didnt care for the others tbh.

Not sure what my favorite episode would be but I really liked season 1 and the start of it all.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-27-2019 at 07:51 PM
Old 03-27-2019, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The stupidity of Tokyo getting back into the building, good grief.
That scene was so ridiculous.

I think Alison was written this way because she was used as a pawn by the robbers since her dad was rich and influential. Her story line wasn't meant to develop a lot imo.

Quote:
And I'm a tad confused, is he really the professors brother? Or was that just a line?
Not sure it was ever confirmed but the show heavily implied they were brothers. It would explain why the Professor trusted him to be the leader since it didn't make much sense considering Berlin's behavior. Berlin was also the only one who knew his real name. The Professor mentioned that his father had to steal money for his dying son and Berlin had degenerative disease, so it would have made sense if he was referring to Berlin.

Quote:
What was everyone doing at the end here in the disguises? Why did it say "7 minutes before" etc. That confused me a little.
They were leaving the hangar, they were escaping, they switched clothes so people wouldn't recognize them. It meant it happend 7 minutes before the police arrived and went inside the hangar. When Professor and Helsinki leave in the truck it says "1 minute before" and they pass the police cars.

Last edited by Karma Police; 03-27-2019 at 11:57 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread