Holly ©
Old 06-21-2018, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

"Every move of his is mind-blowing"

Old 06-23-2018, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

His clown custom was so creepy but that was another genius idea he had. But I can't believe Raquel found out because of the orange hair of all things?? Of all the shady things around her, that was such a small detail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Yes, and Berlin's fist pump right after is the kind of thing that makes me need more Berlin in the next. Cuz only he could bring that humor.
Yes, this was so funny. And Arturito was such a prick, he totally deserved everything they did. Like when they put fake bombs around him.

I liked Helsinki and Oslo but they definitely didn't stand out for me as much as the others did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I think it was the actress tbh, at first I thought she was in on it or something bc it seemed like she was smirking, for example when Berlin took one if the girls. But later it was clear she was just playing along to survive. Her conversation with Monica in the bathroom was heartbreaking.
Yea, I think that was it. Because the entire time it seemed that she was into it, I was surprised when she revealed that she was just playing along in order to survive. Although when Berlin was telling her she would get all his money after he died, I think she was definitely interested in the money too, and it seemed like wanted to stay with him just to get that. So IDK, she did it to survive but I think she was a bit greedy with the idea of becoming super rich too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
I just remembered how the Professor set up Berlin by leaving the button in the car, what a messed up family. And the way he hurt himself to look like a homeless person and get away.
I think he did that mostly to prove a point, because Berlin said he was too soft or something and that he should punish people more. But they are definitely a twisted family. The homeless person part was insane. And he was so close to getting caught. The fact that he even had to go to destroy the car blew my mind, I can't believe someone would throw it all away for 1000€. The only flaws to Professor's plans were really the people involved, humans are too unpredictable lol.
Old 06-23-2018, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yeah, the fake bombs That was classic!

I agree with you Catia! The orange hair is what she finds to clue herself in? Maybe it's because it was fresh in her mind?

The professor is pretty crazy though with his idea How about how he put Raquel's ex in a choke hold just to burn and replace the evidence? Or how he beat himself up in the bathroom at the police station?
Old 06-23-2018, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, the orange hair thing was so silly.
Quote:
Because the entire time it seemed that she was into it
I thought it was pretty obvious she was faking it all along, from the first moment he turned her around to have sex with her the first time.
Old 06-24-2018, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought the girl was into it too. Until she started to breakdown and say he was sicken to her. I think she was in it for the money too.

Curious, has anyone come across anything similar to this? I would love to watch it.
Old 06-25-2018, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet creature (View Post)
His clown custom was so creepy but that was another genius idea he had. But I can't believe Raquel found out because of the orange hair of all things?? Of all the shady things around her, that was such a small detail.
Somehow I found this was the most boring thing ever.. it was sooooo clear that this would happen.. I knew it when they met..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-25-2018, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha!
Old 06-26-2018, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

hilarious

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-27-2018, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

What's everyone's favorite scene?
Old 07-07-2018, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

That comparison.

I knew Raquel would eventually find out but of all the weird things happening around her, the hair was kinda lame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
Curious, has anyone come across anything similar to this? I would love to watch it.
I haven't seen anything like this. But I might start watching Narcos, people say it's very addicting too.

I don't think I have a favorite scene, but the ones that stand up for me are the scenes with Bella Ciao playing.

^ everyone was so happy here, good times. :')
Old 07-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, the hair was a stretch, I wouldn't have even noticed it. There were a few things that weren't very realistic (like no bullet getting Tokio whhen she was driving back on her bike) but I didn't let that bother me.

All the scenes with Bella Ciao where great.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

it's such an earwig..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 07-10-2018, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

What's an earwig? Never heard of that phase before.

I got a few people into this show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread