Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Oh yeah. I forgot about him killing his mother but he had second thoughts... He didn't know until the coffee was on the floor that she has memory loss so she wouldn't be able to jeopardize the heist.

The whole thing with Moscow, I thought was an illusion but hubby says it's real. What do you all think? I thought she was trying not to feel so guilty for getting him shot.

I thought Raquel's commander was a big a-hole. The guy with white hair...

What did you all think of Angel?
Old 06-11-2018, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it was realy, she didn't know anything about their past, did she?

Quote:
I thought Raquel's commander was a big a-hole. The guy with white hair...
Prieto. He definitely was meant to be, he was from the military and a lot of the people in the tent seemed to have a problem with him.

I'm not sure how to feel about Angel tbh, he was so pushy and kind of unfair towards Raquel.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:18 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Aww I think Denver and Monica make a really cute couple, I can see them lasting, Monica clearly has a bit of a crazy side too, for joining them in the end.

I think the scene with Moscow was real too. Tokyo really annoyed me a lot because she kept making rush decisions (when Moscow called her out on that, I totally agreed), but that scene with them was very touchy. I cried when he got shot and then when he died, they were so close with the tunnel, damn it.

And ugh yes, agreed on Angel. He annoyed me SO much with that attitude towards Raquel. I honestly didn't feel so bad when he had that car accident, he was being a freaking jerk.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you dislike Arturito?

Old 06-13-2018, 06:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

So, you thought Tokyo was Denver's mother? I wonder what the writers think

-1 for Arturio. I wish he had died when the sniper shot him.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, Moscow was just hallucinating and thought Tokio was his wife, the one he left on the street all those years ago, he was apologizing to her for what he did.

I'm really curioys if Monica is going to regret joining them. Might go with Stockholm syndrome, I loved how cluless Denver was about this btw. When he was like: you have a syndrome! He's a loveable fool.

Arturito was so annoying, such a slimy arrogant manipulator who endangered others and barely ever did any of the dirty work himself.

Quote:
And ugh yes, agreed on Angel. He annoyed me SO much with that attitude towards Raquel. I honestly didn't feel so bad when he had that car accident, he was being a freaking jerk.
Yeah, I felt more bad for how this would make Raquel feel. He was so unreasonably jelous and blamed her for everything because she rejected him.

Old 06-14-2018, 09:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah. Denver made Monica's code name Stockholm He was caring fool

Angel was very jealous. Remember all the voicemails he left her before the accident happened? Plus, he was married.

While I love Berlin at the end, I hated how he treated that one girl She was revolted by him.

Professor and Berlin being brothers shocked me I felt for him.
Old 06-16-2018, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

He really thought she was sick.

Yeah, I felt so sorry for the wife during her encounter with Raquel, she knew Angel dind't really love her, so hearbreaking.

Their scenes were the worst to me, I felt so bad for Ariadna, she just wanted to survive.

It surprised me too but it explained a lot, esp. why he was in charge and why he trusted him so much.

Old 06-16-2018, 08:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yeah, totally.

https://youtu.be/vVCT4iGzm8Q

Old 06-17-2018, 05:04 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
One Direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
No, Moscow was just hallucinating and thought Tokio was his wife, the one he left on the street all those years ago, he was apologizing to her for what he did.
Yea, this is what I thought too, not that Tokyo was Denver's mother. But I thought it was nice of Tokyo to play along and let Moscow make peace with his past.

For some reason I never sympathized much with Ariadna, I don't know why. :/ I feel bad about this because she was the clear victim there, but yeah. I just wish she hadn't do what she did and hadn't gone to Berlin, but I guess different people have different ways of reacting to stressful situations.

I hope we find out more about the Professor and Berlin because that shocked me too.

Quote:
It surprised me too but it explained a lot, esp. why he was in charge and why he trusted him so much.
This. The entire time I kept wondering why he trusted such a lunatic like Berlin so much when he was clearly not mentally stable but then it made sense.

That video is great, I can't get tired of that song.

Old 06-17-2018, 01:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

How about how Arturio said Monica's name while talking to his wife on the phone?

I thought the video was good too

I felt bad when Rio had that remorse and kind of wanted to get out when he saw his family on video.
Old 06-17-2018, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

H
Quote:
ow about how Arturio said Monica's name while talking to his wife on the phone?
Yes, and Berlin's fist pump right after is the kind of thing that makes me need more Berlin in the next. Cuz only he could bring that humor.
Old 06-17-2018, 08:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Ikr

Tokyo kissing the Allison Parker

What did everyone think of Helsinki and Oslo?
Old 06-20-2018, 05:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina (View Post)
I looove that.. loved that song.. it's so easily stuck in the head

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 06-20-2018, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tina, I was wondering when Rio told everyone about noticing his nickname. When he went to the bathroom to watch the video, I was like: what are you doing, everybody can hear this. They were prepared for this either way.

I felt quite indifferent about Oslo and Helsinki tbh.

The kiss between Tokio and Allison made me so uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet creature (View Post)
Yea, this is what I thought too, not that Tokyo was Denver's mother. But I thought it was nice of Tokyo to play along and let Moscow make peace with his past.

For some reason I never sympathized much with Ariadna, I don't know why. :/ I feel bad about this because she was the clear victim there, but yeah. I just wish she hadn't do what she did and hadn't gone to Berlin, but I guess different people have different ways of reacting to stressful situations.

I hope we find out more about the Professor and Berlin because that shocked me too.

This. The entire time I kept wondering why he trusted such a lunatic like Berlin so much when he was clearly not mentally stable but then it made sense.
It was a very seet moment. Tokio felt bad bc she was blaming herself for him getting shot and remembered hiw he told her that death follows her.

I think it was the actress tbh, at first I thought she was in on it or something bc it seemed like she was smirking, for example when Berlin took one if the girls. But later it was clear she was just playing along to survive. Her conversation with Monica in the bathroom was heartbreaking.

Not understanding why the Professor trusted him is something we had in common with the other robbers.

I just remembered how the Professor set up Berlin by leaving the button in the car, what a messed up family. And the way he hurt himself to look like a homeless person and get away.

Last edited by Karma Police; 06-20-2018 at 02:09 PM
Old 06-21-2018, 12:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

he definitely was prepared for anything.. or almost anything

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Closed Thread   Post New Thread