Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

I'm on third seasons, but damn, several episodes that I was like..

Even tho one episode I just skip bec that episode was gross me out.. No thanks to that..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 06-09-2019, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Which episode did you skip?

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-09-2019, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I only watched the 3rd episode because I was curious to see Miley. I thought her acting was pretty good. The story went well in the beginning but then it was a bit messy
Old 06-09-2019, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elif_ZV (View Post)
I only watched the 3rd episode because I was curious to see Miley. I thought her acting was pretty good. The story went well in the beginning but then it was a bit messy
Thanks I am glad to hear she did good.
Old 06-09-2019, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
And the ending was fine to me, if both people in the marriage agree to that I dont see the problem?
What was weird for me was just like okay she was getting her physical needs met by someone else and he was getting his emotional needs met elsewhere so like why stay married? I get that they'd come to some kind of arrangement but I don't know there was just something kind of sad about it to me.
Old 06-09-2019, 11:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

There are some episode was so good and other episodes that I don't care about..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Which episode did you skip?
It was first episode in first season, when they mention about pig, I was like let me skip that.. Who the hell think of that?!??!!

is that what you want?

Old 06-09-2019, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, the pig thing was disturbing.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Once they announce that pig part, I just skip it..

I almost finish w/ season 5.. Plus the movie I saw, why they want to torture Stefan.. I just want him to have happy ending..

is that what you want?

Old 06-10-2019, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I might skip the big one to lol
Old 06-11-2019, 03:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah that pig one is my least favorite episode. Disturbing is such a good word for it.

I see a lot of people saying they didn't like this season because it didn't feel like true BM and while I agree these were (I guess) lighter and less wtf twist ending than a lot of other BM episodes but I enjoyed that. I mean I wouldn't have minded if they went darker, twist endings and etc. on these but after some of the more heavy episodes I didn't mind this. And overall I still think they kept to the main theme of BM. Though in saying that I'm not saying that I loved these episodes.

Striking Vipers
I found myself confused about a lot in this episode. Especially on what the true feelings were with Danny and Karl. Was it just in the video game or real life? And if just in the video game why? I'm sure there are things I didn't pick up on and/or missed but as of now I don't really care for the episode. It's just ok I guess.

Nicole Beharie and Ludi Lin are gorgeous.

Smithereens
Another just ok episode. I thought the two mains were great. Especially Andrew Scott who I was recently introduced to while watching Fleabag S2. Other than that though I really don't have much to say about the episode.

Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too
Out of the 3 this one was my favorite but even with saying that I still didn't love it. It was good though. A little cheesy but it didn't bother me. This one will be the one I have a little more to say about as it was the one I was most excited for because of Madison.

No surprise to me Madie was fantastic and I love what she did with Jack. I think she gave the character a lot of life and I love we got to see different aspects to her. And it looked like in the absence of their dad Jack was doing a lot more when it came to being there for Rachel. I love that we saw that even when her and her Rachel weren't always getting along that Jack still really cared and loved her. Was always there when she needed her and tried to protect her. And even with all that we still got to see and be reminded that she is grieving too.

Don't really have much to say about Rachel/Angourie Rice. I thought it was funny though when she kept saying how she was Ashley's biggest fan especially when it really wasn't the time.

As for Miley I'm not for or against her. She's just there to me. I don't follow her career/personal life and the only other thing I remember her in (that I've seen) was HM. But I only watched a couple episodes a long time ago. Don't care much for her singing voice but I didn't mind it as much on the last song. I think I preferred her as Ashley Too more than Ashley O.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I might skip the big one to lol
For real..

is that what you want?

Old 06-12-2019, 06:43 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 06-13-2019, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
What was weird for me was just like okay she was getting her physical needs met by someone else and he was getting his emotional needs met elsewhere so like why stay married? I get that they'd come to some kind of arrangement but I don't know there was just something kind of sad about it to me.
Well of course, its black mirror.

I think they both still love each other, even if they have different wants/needs. And from his POV, I dont think he wanted to admit his attraction to his friend, so it was just easier to pretend it was part of the game. A lot of gay or bisexual men questioning their sexuality arent ready to come out and be in a relationship with a man ya know... Thats how I took it at least.

Stefan doesnt get a happy ending. Not really. I love Bandersnatch tho, unpopular opinion. But I am biased towards anything the 80s' lol.

I dont see the big fuss about the pig episode at all. I found the pilot to actually be one of the tamest black mirror episodes and actually, not very BMish to me at all. Of course beasteality is gross, but we didnt see anything at all? IDK. Three been far far worse on shows and movies.

i thought season 5 was just okay. Sort of like BM, but also sort of not imo. To me, they were just tame and kind of there. It really felt like the writers just sort of threw stuff out there and didnt put a whole lot of time or energy into them. They werent bad but def. near the bottom of my list in terms of rankings.

503 was fine, but I didnt get why they wasted so much time on the talent show stuff in the beginning. lol. Made zero sense to me. And why was the father in it at all? Weird. And again, felt thrown together.
Old 06-13-2019, 02:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope that I can watch the last episode tonight..

is that what you want?

Old 06-14-2019, 08:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just finished Smithereens

I haven't watched the last episode yet but so far I really enjoyed this one more than the 1st. I guess smithereen was supposed to be a social media platform like a Facebook or Twitter. Glad I was spoiler free b/c I found it riveting. The whole stand off and what was Chris's beef with the company held my interest. The only time I felt like it dragged a bit was when he actually got to talk to Billy. I also hated how open ended the end was. I wanted to know definitively who was shot. But all in all so far it's my favorite of the season.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread