Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2019, 11:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Black Lightning (3x05) - “The Book of Occupation: Chapter Five” - Episode Discussion - (airdate 11/11/19)

BLACK LIGHTNING
“The Book of Occupation: Chapter Five” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

CONSEQUENCES – Jefferson (Cress Williams) struggles with the effects on his family, leading to a decision with tragic consequences. Meanwhile, Anissa’s (Nafessa Williams) identity is threatened. Lastly, Agent Odell (guest star Bill Duke) takes an important step toward winning over Jennifer (China Anne McClain). Damon Gupton and Jordan Calloway also star. Robert Townsend directed the episode written by Brusta Brown & John Mitchell Todd (#305). Original airdate 11/11/2019.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 12:09 AM
Graphics Team

Am looking forward to this ep
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 08:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Whew! That was a LOT to take in!

First, RIP Tavon. Sorry he had to go out like that. I felt REALLY sorry for his parents.

Why is it that Anissa didn't recognize Khalil? It wasn't that dark out, & he wasn't wearing a mask.

Lynn sure showed Tobias!! He thought he could threaten her family, & that she'd docilely just go along w/it. Mad props to her.

Can't. Stand. Odell. That is all.

Exactly what kind of powers does Brandon have? Still think he's a plant of Odell's.

Watching Jeff get beaten by the ASA was brutal to watch, & a little too real. And I know that Jen literally lit those 'soldiers' up! They deserved what came to them. Hopefully Odell isn't far behind.

Happy to see Two-Bits again! And I kinda thought that Henderson was just biding his time. Hopefully, Henderson, Holt, & Two-Bits don't get killed in the uprising.
Popcorn71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

i was wondering that too about why Annissa didnt recognize Khalil?

i felt so bad for tavon too. he didnt deserve to die like that. and his poor parents.

something shady is diffidently going on with Brandon. not just that he is a meta. i hope jen finds out the truth about him. and that he isnt working with Odell . that man really needs to die
Old 11-12-2019, 11:50 AM
Graphics Team

I guess Anissa not recognizing Khalil is like anyone else not recognizing Black Lightning as Jefferson Or like even Jen.

Tavon dying was so sad. I wished he could've at least seen his parents again.

Pls someone kill Odell already.

I really want to stand with Lynn.. and I liked that she didn't just take Tobias' threat. But her being addicted to the green light stuff has made her different. I hope she can get off that.

I was like WHAAAA when we saw Brandon being a meta. I hope he's one of the good guys. I still wanna know what exactly his powers are.

Last edited by ice choco; 11-12-2019 at 11:56 AM
Old 11-13-2019, 12:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

jefferson, Jen and Annissa at least have something on their faces (not much but something.) but Khalil has nothing. he should be recognized right away but she wasnt able to. unless Odell has some type of mask on him that we just cant see.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:17 PM
Graphics Team

He had on goggles or something of the sort
Old 11-14-2019, 11:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

that must do something like how nobody can recognize the pierce family then when they have their disguise on
Old 11-30-2019, 04:56 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. That happens with superheroes. such as Superman & Supergirl with their eyeglasses as Clark & Kara.

Painkiller I noticed this season kills at least 1 person I think in most of his scenes thus far from what I've watched. Henderson got booed & at least 1 egg thrown at him, which seemed unnecessary. I think that it was Two-Bits threw something at him also before he was arrested.

With all of those bruises or whatever was on the face of Tobias, he can still put on a smirk & his manacle laugh I thought was similar to Black Lightning's.

I wonder if Tavon ran when Blackbird to him to if he'd still be alive. He was on this show briefly, but certainly didn't wish that character any ill will.

Odell is close to learning about Anissa's secret I.D. & I wonder how many students that members of the ASA will kill. They did beat up Jeff while holding guns & he was unarmed.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread