Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2018, 01:22 PM
Graphics Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-17-2018, 04:35 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper proticols

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-17-2018, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper proticols because
Old 02-18-2018, 07:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper proticols because he
Old 02-19-2018, 12:53 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-19-2018, 11:55 AM
Graphics Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see
Old 02-19-2018, 06:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the
Old 02-19-2018, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object
Old 02-20-2018, 06:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object that
Old 02-24-2018, 03:15 PM
Graphics Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object that flew
Old 02-24-2018, 06:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object that flew across
Old 02-24-2018, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object that flew across the
Old 02-25-2018, 03:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object that flew across the room
Old 02-25-2018, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object that flew across the room when
Old 02-25-2018, 07:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Jefferson saw a very big problem at the school; and asked everyone about what they thought about coffee? They were confused about why faculty was closed on Tuesday. At the meeting, we saw the budget and coffee was sitting at the corner of the room. A sudden question about the new changes which coffee makers had made the new blend. A strange occurrence happened when Jefferson went to the city to check out what he had to get to help them. He will not be able to find the proper protocols because he didn't see the object that flew across the room when he
Closed Thread   Post New Thread