Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2019, 09:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Black Lightning (2x16) - “The Book of the Apocalypse: Chapter Two: The Omega” (Season Finale)- Episode Discussion -(airdate 3/18/2019)

BLACK LIGHTNING
“The Book of the Apocalypse: Chapter Two: The Omega” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

SEASON FINALE PART TWO – Lynn (Christine Adams) goes head to head with Dr. Jace (guest star Jennifer Riker) once and for all. Meanwhile, Gambi (James Remar) risks his life to save Jennifer (China Anne McClain). Lastly, Tobias (Marvin Jones III) makes a major move to cripple Freeland and kill Black Lightning (Cress Williams), requiring our superhero family to step up like never before. Nafessa Williams and Damon Gupton also star. Salim Akil directed the episode written by Charles D. Holland (#216). Original airdate 3/18/2019.

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 09:31 AM
Graphics Team

This finale is going to be intense. I can't wait
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 10:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

should be a great one

Can Black Lightning and Thunder Handle the Masters of Disaster? Watch a Season Finale Sneak Peek

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 03-18-2019 at 09:05 AM
Old 03-18-2019, 07:03 PM
Graphics Team

Oh wow a lot went down in this ep.

Tobias is finally caught!!! I dunno how long that's going to last, but thank goodness. I also thought that Cutter was going to die right then and there after she said she was going to leave him. Good that she's out.

I really loved Anissa and Jefferson teaming up again. And how Jennifer wanted to do something so she helped Gambi.
Man I love Jennifer's powers.

Also.. WHAT?!?! Odell has 3 people in pods and 1 of them was Khalil?! I thought he was dead

The ending scene with the Pierce family laughing and being all cute was great.. up until Odell ruined it by barging in.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
ice choco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 07:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Issa, Wendy… and Khalil are in the pods!! how the hell is Khalil alive????

what a wild episode.

so tobias has something to do with lala's resurrection and all his crazy tattoos ?

loved seeing jen, annissa and jefferson all working together and that tobias is now locked up but i doubt it will last long. he always finds a way out.

so how did Odell get into the pierce house without anyone hearing him? and now he is starting a war. this isnt going to go well at all
Old 03-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

KHALIL!

Okay I'm watching next season.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Now THIS is a season finale!! It was WAY better than I expected.

First, Gambi almost dying trying to save Jen. And LaLa almost shooting him? Glad that didn't happen.

Lynn kicking Jace's a$$ was one of the best fight scenes in the ep. Lynn took care of her business!! So proud; Jace had it coming to her for a looong time.

Rev. Holt is still alive? I could have sworn they said in an earlier ep that the community was sending condolences for him & his family. You don't do that when someone is alive, yet in a coma, do you? No one I know ever did that!

BL/Thunder & Gambi/Lightning team-ups FTW!

Cutter just now realized that Tobias was crazy? Homegirl should've left awhile ago...
Good to know that he'll be out of commission for awhile while he ruminates in The Pit. We KNOW he's getting out of there someway.

BL/Lightning team-up FTW!

Odell is up to some sneaky stuff. And did I just peep Khalil in one of those pods? Guess he's gonna be a part of Odell's metahuman army.

The ending w/the family...that's the kind of thing I love seeing. A strong, Black family having a quiet, fun moment w/each other, showcasing all of the love & respect they have for one another. It's the family moments that make this show special for me. And Odell just had to ruin their moment

Bring on next season! If they continue how they left off, it's gonna be good.
Popcorn71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 11:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Rev Holt was shot, but i think he had something (bible or something under his shirt) that protected him from the bullet from killing him.?

yes cutter should have left a while ago, but she was blinded by her love for tobias. not sure what she ever saw him him.

love seeing the pierce family all together. cant wait to see how they plan to take down Odell next season
Old 11-25-2019, 01:02 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Issa, Wendy… and Khalil are in the pods!! how the hell is Khalil alive????

what a wild episode.

so tobias has something to do with lala's resurrection and all his crazy tattoos ?

so how did Odell get into the pierce house without anyone hearing him? and now he is starting a war. this isnt going to go well at all
That was brutal seeing what Tobias did to Lala's tattoos. This was a terrific episode. 1 of the things that stood out I think was that it was the first time that Gambi met Lala. Gambi appeared to die, but he did make it thankfully. Also Tobias playing chess by himself was something to see. Then, Jace was arrested only to have someone teleport her out of a cell. This is why being an honest cop in that city could be quite frustrating. Arresting people just to have them magically escape there cells.

Lala also saved Jeff's life from what I recall, which was pleasantly surprising, since Lala is the same guy that pulled a gun on Jeff in his classroom. Jeff saving the life of Tobias wasn't too surprising, but interesting that he did it while his daughter was about to do the opposite. Afterward we get to see Tobias sent to the pit, which he I believe spent a month in.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

i find the whole thing with lala's tattoo's fascinating. how they just appear on his chest like that
Old 11-26-2019, 01:56 AM
I am a basketball genius!

That's the magic of T.V. In real life that would be annoying as ever if that was a price to pay for having tatoos. Of course I'd hope that most people don't hang around gangsters, warlords or whatever Tobias calls himself.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 11:11 AM
Moderator Support Team

yes i would hope not
Reply   Post New Thread