Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2018, 04:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Black Lightning (2x08) - The Book of Rebellion: Chapter One: Exodus- Episode Discussion (airdate 12/4/18)

BLACK LIGHTNING
The Book of Rebellion: Chapter One: Exodus” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

ESCAPE – The Pierce family is reeling in the wake of Jennifer’s (China Anne McClain) disappearance. Jefferson (Cress Williams), Lynn (Christine Adams) and Anissa (Nafessa Williams) all gather to discuss the most effective way to find her. After learning that Jennifer is with Khalil (Jordan Calloway), Lynn goes to Detective Henderson (Damon Gupton) to ask him to issue a warrant for Khalil’s arrest. Meanwhile, Jennifer and Khalil are doing their best to stay off the grid but Tobias’s (Marvin Jones III) new henchwoman Cutter (guest star Kearran Giovanni, “Major Crimes”) is closing in on them. James Remar also stars. Tawnia McKiernan directed the episode written by Jake Waller (#208). Original airdate 12/4/2018.
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Have to say that this ep is the 1st ep this season that actually makes sense! Though I'm not a fan of Jen running away w/Khalil & keeping her family at bay, this scenario was actually cohesive [B]& B]coherent.

I'm glad that Khalil finally got his hair cut; don't know how much more of it I could take
And what's w/all of these assassins that Tobias knows? Does he just look online (or going old school, the phone book) to find these people?

Hopefully the mid-season finale will be as interesting as this ep, which will leave me something to look forward to next year.
Popcorn71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i really enjoyed this ep alot too.

not sure where Tobias knows all this hitman either, but he does seem to k now a lot of them.

i wish jen would stop running and start working with her family. they belong together. her mother is worried sick about her
Old 12-22-2018, 03:51 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. That whole running away thing seemed like melodrama to me, but hope Khalil ends up being worth this craziness that comes with him. I am curious how ditching his tracking device works out for himself. I'd probably be worried if I was Jennifer, since Tobias knows she's with Khalil, but she apparently can take care of herself.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 07:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

im sure its only a matter of time before Tobias figures out the connection between jennifer and her family always being connected to black lightning being around.

and yeah for now jennifer can hold her own, but tobias isnt going to give up trying to find them
Old 12-23-2018, 05:24 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Yeah. I'd guess that she's going to need her family at some point sooner than later with Tobias after her. They didn't seem to think it through all the way about trying to leave town.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 09:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

no they didnt
Reply   Post New Thread