{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-16-2021, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Happy Episode day! Bring it on
Old 02-16-2021, 02:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Yes! Happy The Resident Day! I am so excited to watch tonight's episode!!
Old 02-16-2021, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Starting really soon
Old 02-16-2021, 10:40 PM
Addicted Fan

What an amazing episode! Here are my thoughts for 4.06:

- Devon's moment in the ER saving that patient who was misdiagnosed -- truly amazing. It was nice to see Devon wanting to be apart of a solution and fighting for what he thought what was best for his patient. It was great to see the man get up from the gurney + feel better already!

- I am SUPER curious to learn more about Billie. If she is still Nic's friend after all that happened to her at Chastain, there has to be a bigger story. Glad to see that Billie + Conrad came to better terms towards the end and focused on Nic's care.

- And hearing the baby's heartbeat at the end. What a relief! I really want this baby to happen for Nic and Conrad. They have been through enough!

- It's so nice to see Jake Wong, and so happy to know he is staying at Chastain! Can't wait to see what his relationship with Bell will be now that they are working together. And Jake, Kit + AJ pulling OFF that amazing surgery for that boy. My heart melted.

- YESSS KIT AS THE NEW CEO!!! woo!!! I am so excited to see how WELL that is going to turn out. She WAS the best surgeon for the job. And to see Bell +1 that for her... truly amazing.

They are killing me here having us wait TWO weeks for the next episode.....
Old 02-17-2021, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Season 4 is killing it! Another amazing episode!

Kit is the new CEO of Chastain I am so excited to see how she will be she kicked ass when she called Randall out about not interviewing woman for the position.

I felt for Conrad it broke my heart seeing him sitting alone on that table after Nic surgery like Billie said most people forget that there is another parent involved and Conrad really loves his little girl already. I was hoping that Devon or AJ would show up to comfort him.

About Billie no idea how I feel about her yet everyone hates her except Nic she need to take a step back and not interfere with CoNic she was out of line when she said that Nic wanted to stay awake during surgery Conrad knew what Nic went through she not!! and I wonder if the cases of Annebeth Hasting will bring up again I can’t belief Conrad killed a little girl.

The whole time I was scared something bad would happen with baby Hawkins I was so relieved when the baby was moving and Nic got go home with Conrad love how they tease each other about baby names.

Loved how Kit, AJ and Jake worked together in the OR so different than when Cain operate these 3 had fun working together with a great result was so amazing to see how the little boy moved his finger.

Devon treated that older couple was amazing to see, he will never ignore a patient he has a heart of gold.

TWO weeks we have to wait do we even know how many episodes we get this season it is almost March and we are at episode 6.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

- Really loved Devon's story-arc. He really is part of the solution. I think he really found his calling in the ER.

- Moving storyline with the Andy kid. Glad everything worked out okay. And that Jake got the job offer. Can't wait to see more of him because I always liked the actor.

- Kit is the CEO. SO happy, I am sure she will do a wonderful job. Loved that Nolan was so confident to get it.

- Well that's Billie. She is like the female version of Conrad in season 1, which means I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now. Clearly, Nic really cares about her, so I trust her instincts. But mentioning Annabeth was a real low blow. Not cool!

- So glad the little warrior is okay. She truly is a big fighter. I honestly hope Conic can take a little breather for now and actually enjoy the pregnancy for once! They crack me up with all their bad names ideas.

- Bonus points for all the pics in Nics room. Especially the chicken! Oh Conrad, never change!
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-17-2021, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great new episode! Loved Devon treating the patient...it was definitely something Conrad would do! Absolutely can’t stand Billie....I’d rather have Jake in the show as a regular. So thrilled for Kit she definitely deserves it!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-18-2021, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

No one deserved it more to get the CEO position.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-20-2021, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have rewatch the episode a few times now I now what bother me about it.

Wasn't it a bit strange that no one who saved her in 4.05 came to see how she was doing.
Old 02-20-2021, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

The last episode over 2 weeks after the attack, so they all talked off-screen.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-20-2021, 06:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, there was definitely a time lapse between when Nic got attacked on 4.05, and the end of her recovery on 4.06. We can also assume that there would be a significant recovery for Cain as well given the time lapse.

I still cannot believe we won't have a new episode of The Resident this week.
Old 02-21-2021, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Personally i enjoy the breaks because I watch so many shows I need to catch up

406:

I wasn't a huge fan of this one, it just felt very heavy. Glad the baby was okay but can we be done with the scares now? lol.

I like Jessica Lucas and Billie could be interesting but I feel like she totally came out of left field because they've never ever mentioned her lol. But I hope she sticks around and I really liked her chemistry with Devon.

Not much else to say really, I did enjoy the other plots going on but not as much as Ive like some previous episodes this season.

Next ep looks a tad stange but maybe itll surprise me.

Good question about the episode #.
Old 02-21-2021, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)
Yeah, there was definitely a time lapse between when Nic got attacked on 4.05, and the end of her recovery on 4.06. We can also assume that there would be a significant recovery for Cain as well given the time lapse.

I still cannot believe we won't have a new episode of The Resident this week.
Yeah two weeks passed but I missed seeing Devon comfort Conrad he went through hell even in this episode.

Your right I forgot Cain I wonder how he will react when he heard that Kit is the new CEO.

Me either we almost half way only 8 episode left, because of Convid19 we get a half season this go’s for so many shows.