Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-07-2018, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

The Resident - Episode Discussion - 2x03: “Three Words”

Episode Discussion - 2x03: Three Words

Nic & Conrad diagnose a happy husband & wife who are both admitted to the hospital with mysterious symptoms; Bell & Marshall butt heads on a work trip; A.J. turns down a request from Bell despite Mina’s forewarning.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Last edited by Always & Forever; 11-02-2018 at 07:00 PM
Old 10-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I guess I’ll do this since Jamie’s not here right now.

Old 10-10-2018, 04:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you! Just watching it now.
Old 10-10-2018, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Watched it last night but forgot to post...it was an excellent episode! Definitely a roller coaster!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 10-13-2018, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I just watched it!

Loved the little flashbacks! So many reveals about Nic & Conrad’s relationship before! I can see why she’d be hesitant now, but hopefully, they’re gonna be OK, and can work through things this time around.

Didn’t realize “Julian” was her name. I didn’t really hear what her name was during the last episode, but I didn’t know “Julian” could be a female name, also.

Last edited by Always & Forever; 10-14-2018 at 11:35 AM
Old 10-14-2018, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

odd name for a girl! ^

I do like her character but I fear a cheating storyline coming and I dont want that. I just hope Pravish and Priya break up soon and then maybe he can build toward something else. Or they can just keep a nice friendship. But the dancing scene definitely crossed the line. I hate to say it but I do like their chemistry though.

I loved the scenes with AJ. He's a great character. I love his chemistry with Mina and I liked how he was mentoring Pravish in the episode.

I love that Conrad's dad stood up to stupid Bell, but Im waiting to see how/why Conrad is so bad and what his relationship is like with Conrad.

I LOVED the flashbacks with Conrad and Nic but they didnt feel cohesive to me. They went from having a their first scene tighter, to then her suddenly having a miscarriage, to their break up. It was way too quick. It would have been nice for them to just focus on one thing, like their first meeting and their first day at the hospital and their first date or first kiss and thats in. Then later in the season they could have shown the break up. But it was just too jumped and random for me. I am glad though regardless that we got to see why they broke up. She felt like Conrad was a loose canon and his anger scared her a little bit. Which is totally understandable and falls in line with how their storyline has been going.

The ending scene with them on the pool table was SO CUTE. They have great chemistry together and I just love Matt, damn, he is so hot!!!

Theres something off about this show for me still. In season 1 I was letting things pick up and waiting for it to find its footing but I still feel dropped into the series a bit and like I dont know the characters as well as I should. I think they need to find a way to really dig deeper into the characters.
Old 10-14-2018, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
odd name for a girl! ^

I do like her character but I fear a cheating storyline coming and I dont want that. I just hope Pravish and Priya break up soon and then maybe he can build toward something else. Or they can just keep a nice friendship. But the dancing scene definitely crossed the line. I hate to say it but I do like their chemistry though.
They couldn’t have picked the name Julia or Jillian? Every name’s becoming gender-neutral these days...

Yeah, I’m not liking that there’s a potential cheating storyline coming, and while they have fantastic chemistry, I don’t condone any cheating relationships (except The Notebook, but that’s a different story. ) I honestly have a feeling Devon’s not gonna end up making it down the aisle, for whatever reason...

Quote:
I love that Conrad's dad stood up to stupid Bell, but Im waiting to see how/why Conrad is so bad and what his relationship is like with Conrad.
Did you mean why Conrad’s dad is so bad?

Quote:
The ending scene with them on the pool table was SO CUTE. They have great chemistry together and I just love Matt, damn, he is so hot!!!
I agree! Their scenes are so adorable & they are so amazing together! Matt is the hottest! I still can’t believe he’s 41!

Old 10-14-2018, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Did you mean why Conrad’s dad is so bad?
Yeah they made it out to be this big SL last season and Conrad making it a point to say how distant he is from his father but the guy doesnt seem that bad? I expected him to be really rude to Conrad and stuff but we haven't seen anything like that.

Maybe he cheated on his mom or something to that effect and that is why there is all this animosity.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, there’s something that’s going on, but there seems to be some kind of reconciliation coming, maybe...

Old 10-17-2018, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am really curious about what happened with his Dad in the past, I am sure it has something to do with his mom. I have a feeling we will find out before this season is over.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 10-17-2018, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Yeah, I am sure we will.