Originally Posted by Tveitღ (View Post)
Was the show not on last night?
Nope It returns Monday, February 26th
patricia
fulfilledღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Finally watched the episode today!

I felt bad for Conrad and the John Doe case. That call he had to make to the mother must have been so hard to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ty* (View Post)
Actually, I think the exact opposite. For me the last 2 episodes were better than the first two. IMO the pilot was a bit of mess, like almost every pilot. And I think it's clear that Nic has a big storyline going on with the Lily's case so imo Emly is already having a lot to do besides being Conrad's love interest. I didn't miss Nic and Conrad scenes, because there was plenty of other interactions between other characters I enjoyed. I love the Mina and Conrad banter, for istance. And Devon finally started to be more fleshed out. That scene with him trying to talk with Medcare was so funny. And I think the show is more focused on showing how healthcare system and its issues can harm or affect patients more than just showing resounding medical cases every episode but without a real long story arc. I'm truly enjoying that different way to approach the medical dram genre, more like ER than like GA.
I agree with this. I do like the Nic/Conrad scenes, but I don’t need to see them all the time because there is so much other stuff going on. I like that it’s more hospital oriented with the cases and relationships, instead of just a case & drama within relationships, like on GA, like you said. It does seem like Nic & Conrad will have some more scenes in future episodes, which is something I can look forward to, but I also am looking forward to other stuff that’s coming up in the show! Nic/Lily, Devon/his girlfriend, Mina, Dr. Bell, Dr. Hunter’s clinic.
{visit} amy | {vote} aaron & psych
In My Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 06:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm looking forward to Nic and Conrad scenes but I'm also glad they're not forcing them out down our troath. I like slow burning relationships
Old 02-24-2018, 08:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ty* (View Post)
I'm looking forward to Nic and Conrad scenes but I'm also glad they're not forcing them out down our troath. I like slow burning relationships
They have a good dynamic right now.
{visit} amy | {vote} aaron & psych
In My Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like this episode. It was a nice to have a Gilmore reunion with proffesor Charleston and caleb on ppl although I hated what to him