Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2019, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

The Resident 2x14 Episode Discussion "Stupid Things in the Name of Sex"

Stupid Things in the Name of Sex

When Conrad's attempt to surprise Nic with a lavish Valentine's Day dinner is foiled, he gives the reservation away to someone who could really use it. Mina and Devon distract themselves from all Valentine's celebrations by trying to figure out how their seemingly healthy neighbor has suddenly passed away. Meanwhile, Kit gives dating advice to a sex-injured patient, Irving hits a crossroads in his not-so-secret relationship with Nurse Jessica, and Bell decides to celebrate the day in the OR in the all-new "Stupid Things in the Name of Sex" episode of THE RESIDENT airing Monday, Feb. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (RES-214) (TV-14 L, S, V)
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-10-2019, 04:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

This episode looks good, and early reactions from SCAD aTVfest are positive.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Always good to know.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

It was a decent episode. Not the normal Valentine's Day episode, but fitting for this show.

Loved Conic! I do feel bad for Nic though. She's trying to be a good big sister, though. I love how supportive Conrad was. And she told him she loves him.

Jessica and Irving. I'm rooting for them. Poor Irving didn't want to get in trouble with HR. Seriously, Irving, go talk to Conrad about having sex in the on call room. He may give a few pointers.

Poor Devon. I actually feel sorry for him.

Wow, the neighbor who died. That was crazy. Glad they save her niece, but that girl was very ungrateful. She really cared that little. It's sad that there are really people like that.

Conrad's patient this week. Wow. I've actually lost a family member to Alzheimer's, so that made me so sad.

And, wow, Micah. Wow. I mean we knew it, but that was out cliffhanger. I doubt she's going to say yes. However, Mina did admit to being in love with Micah in this episode.

AJ had some good one liners!!!
Old 02-12-2019, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Haven't watched the episode yet.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This was such a great episode! I liked how they showed all different stages of relationships! The ending! I definitely think she’s going to say no!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-14-2019, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm just confused on where Julian is and why they aren't answering that question. Clearly she is going to be back otherwise they would have just killed her right? And why aren't more people trying to look for her? They dont find it odd that her car was found in the river? Like, wtf.

NIC AND CONRAD WERE SO DANG CUTE. But for some reason that stupid fight from before is still nagging at me. Why the heck did they bring that up just to ignore it? But their sex scene was HOT AF and I loved the car moment at the end. Adorable!

Mina and AJ are so adorable. I love his pining. Micah proposing is NUTS. Does he know Mina at all? There is no way she will say yes.
Old 02-14-2019, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I'm just confused on where Julian is and why they aren't answering that question. Clearly she is going to be back otherwise they would have just killed her right? And why aren't more people trying to look for her? They dont find it odd that her car was found in the river? Like, wtf.

NIC AND CONRAD WERE SO DANG CUTE. But for some reason that stupid fight from before is still nagging at me. Why the heck did they bring that up just to ignore it? But their sex scene was HOT AF and I loved the car moment at the end. Adorable!

Mina and AJ are so adorable. I love his pining. Micah proposing is NUTS. Does he know Mina at all? There is no way she will say yes.
I reached a point where I am convinced that she took the accident as the perfect chance to go into hiding till it is safe for her to come back.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-14-2019, 01:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

Manish says it will be Devon's priority to find her. We will know by season's end is what he said recently.

But Jenna got a new show and they found a way to work with it, I think, but Julian could also be dead. However, I'm leaning towards that she might actually be alive.

I loved AJ too.

CONIC WAS AMAZING, YES! And yes, the fight is nagging me too!

And Micah apparently doesn't know Mina. I'm sure it will be no.

Also, I like Mina and AJ as well.
Old 02-15-2019, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely think Julian is dead...the people that she was on to are very powerful...I truly believe they made her go away if you know what I mean
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
Old 02-16-2019, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
But Jenna got a new show and they found a way to work with it, I think, but Julian could also be dead. However, I'm leaning towards that she might actually be alive.
I am sure she would be able to do one more episode.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
Old 02-19-2019, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

She'll probably be alive but then tell Devon she can't stay or something. I agree she must be in hiding.

I just dont see them dragging out the mystery of where she is just to say "oh yeah they killed her." That would be strange to me.

I mean if my friends car was found in a river but no body I would think her body floated away or something. I wouldnt assume she was alive.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I would really be surprised if she ends up being dead.
{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}