Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2020, 09:23 AM
  #106
Fan Forum Star

 
ICoNicღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 214,759
Not if I will post much today, took a nasty fall.
__________________
“You’re my one hour person. If I had one hour left to live,
I would want to spend it with you.

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
ICoNicღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 10:30 AM
  #107
Moderator Support Team

 
a thousand kisses's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 226,045
Jess What am I going to do with you?
__________________
Carmen
a thousand kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 11:19 PM
  #108
Fan Forum Star

 
paper rings's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 120,172
hi
__________________
"i promise that'll you never find another like me"
taylor swift
paper rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 09:49 AM
  #109
Moderator Support Team

 
a thousand kisses's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 226,045
Hey Lucy. How is it going?
__________________
Carmen
a thousand kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 02:40 PM
  #110
Fan Forum Star

 
ICoNicღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 214,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by a thousand kisses (View Post)
Jess What am I going to do with you?
Put me out of my misery
__________________
“You’re my one hour person. If I had one hour left to live,
I would want to spend it with you.

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
ICoNicღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 02:41 PM
  #111
Moderator Support Team

 
Cadenf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 177,286
I do think that is it. Being home all the time gives me so much less motivation.

Hi Lucy!
__________________
~ Cathy / icon by Karen

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 03:16 PM
  #112
Fan Forum Star

 
paper rings's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 120,172
i’m doing ok.
__________________
"i promise that'll you never find another like me"
taylor swift
paper rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:53 AM
  #113
Moderator Support Team

 
a thousand kisses's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 226,045
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICoNicღ (View Post)
Put me out of my misery
That would be too easy.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
__________________
Carmen
a thousand kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 12:36 PM
  #114
Fan Forum Star

 
ICoNicღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 214,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by a thousand kisses (View Post)
That would be too easy.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
But I like easy.
__________________
“You’re my one hour person. If I had one hour left to live,
I would want to spend it with you.

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
ICoNicღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 01:22 PM
  #115
Moderator Support Team

 
Cadenf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 177,286
You say that now.
__________________
~ Cathy / icon by Karen

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 11:55 AM
  #116
Fan Forum Star

 
ICoNicღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 214,759
I'll say that next week as well.
__________________
“You’re my one hour person. If I had one hour left to live,
I would want to spend it with you.

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
ICoNicღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 01:47 PM
  #117
Moderator Support Team

 
a thousand kisses's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 226,045
When are things ever easy
__________________
Carmen
a thousand kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 04:11 PM
  #118
Moderator Support Team

 
Cadenf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 177,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by a thousand kisses (View Post)
When are things ever easy
Sadly, never.
__________________
~ Cathy / icon by Karen

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 12:06 PM
  #119
Fan Forum Star

 
ICoNicღ's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry
The Resident
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 214,759
Quote:
Originally Posted by a thousand kisses (View Post)
When are things ever easy
__________________
“You’re my one hour person. If I had one hour left to live,
I would want to spend it with you.

{9/27 08 & 5/11 15}
ICoNicღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 04:04 PM
  #120
Moderator Support Team

 
a thousand kisses's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 226,045
Why you always get mad when I am just speaking the truth?
__________________
Carmen
a thousand kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
the resident


Forum Affiliates
FYeah Cary Agos, Emily VanCamp Brasil
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST