Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-21-2018, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Runaway's Episode 1x03: Destiny [Premiered Nov 21, 2017]

1x03 DESTINY

Karolina is told that Destiny is officially in London for a Church trip. Nico investigates the Staff of One, but is unable to control its power and calls Alex for help. Chase and Gert use some of Victor's inventions to search for Destiny in the Steins' house, and then discover that the creature in the Yorkes' house is a dinosaur genetically engineered by Gert's parents. Tina and Robert Minoru attempt to deal with their deteriorating marriage, due to Amy's death, but it ends with Robert continuing a secret affair with Janet Stein, and Tina returning home to find Nico and Alex (pretending to be romantically involved to avoid suspicion). Catherine Wilder confronts Molly, but the latter lies that she had been sneaking around to steal alcohol for the other children. Catherine promises to tell Molly about her parents, who died in a fire when Molly was young (members of the Pride blamed each other for doing this). The Yorkes plan to move with Gert, Molly, and their dinosaur to a remote ranch in Yucatan now that the Pride is over, but then Destiny's body is found.

Directed by: Nina Lopez-Corrado
Written by: Kalinda Vazquez
Old 01-21-2018, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry the first three episodes aired together so there weren't individual promos so i tried to just include a few different ones .

My original thoughts on this episode:

Yeah Molly escaping out of the bathroom wasn't suspicious at all!

I like Gert and Chase, but I wish they were more organic. Her crush on him is a tad annoying to me. I wish they would have just started hanging out more naturally. IDK. I liked all their moments but I kinda want the crush to end.

I like that Karolina isn't your typical blonde girl thats a snob, she seems pretty down to earth to me. I like her. I also like Alex, he's cute. i don't know the goth girls name but when he kissed her that was cute.

I hate affairs so that was icky but I don't necessarily dislike those two together considering their spouses seem to have major issues.

This episode felt a bit repetitive to me. Like nothing happened really in terms of the overall storyline expect the kids trying to find out more about their parents. So far 2 was definitely the best one imo. I wanna learn more!

I'M SO CONFUSED WTF WAS THAT DINOSAUR THNG?! lol.

And that old man at the end, they are keeping him alive by using "sacrifices" I guess. What the hell. Murdering people? How awful. Definitely not a fan of this pride, thats for sure. Why are doing this? Confused.

In general though I felt this was one of the stronger episodes. I really like the first 3 a lot.
Old 01-21-2018, 01:11 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

thanks for starting this thread