Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
prattprattpratt: I love moving!! Picking up heavy things and moving them into the back of a truck was my major in college! (Full disclosure Chris Pratt did not go to a moving college but he did went to community college for a hot second). Point being... Need a dryer moved? Call Chris. Almost nobody in LA even has a truck so every time they have something to move they call me. Hey Chris, you still got that truck? “Oh hell yeah!!! Now I have a brand new truck thanks to @chevrolet !” DM me with your location and what you need moved and I will be over very soon in my new Silverado. #sponsored #ad

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Sweet Katherine, so happy you said yes! I’m thrilled to be marrying you. Proud to live boldly in faith with you. Here we go! 💍🙏♥️

Quote:
prattprattpratt:
I fulfilled a lifelong dream by graduating space camp. I’m gonna be a real astronaut. No big deal. Goin’ to space. It’s whatever.
@j_corden
@elizabethbanks
@arnettwill
@thelegomovie 👽Space Camp👽
Check it out this Sunday night on a special @latelateshow after football - 11:35

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Hug your babies. I had the chance to meet some awesome kids today. I am so blessed. Thank you to @rmhnewyork for the extraordinary work you do with children. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share in their light. My heart is full. Thanks to Lego for sending over a crate of toys for these little ones to enjoy. Hug your babies. ♥️🙏

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Twenty years ago I was a waiter at Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. Every time I go back I’m reminded of the thousands of shrimp I ate off of people’s plates on the way back to the kitchen. Please tip your server. Leave at least 20%. Also leave some shrimp.

Quote:
prattprattpratt: On the set of Mag7 I remember @vincentdonofrio telling me and @ethanhawke about this western he wanted to make about Billy The Kid. Not only did he make it! He let me and Ethan be in it!!!! If you’re like me you love the lore of Billy The Kid. Young Guns was one of my favorite movies growing up. Check your local theaters March 8th and find one that’s playing The Kid. You won’t regret it. And you’ll get to see me play a real bad SOB to boot.

Donna
Old 03-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
prattprattpratt: It’s gonna be a great weekend for movies!! Why not make it a double feature? After seeing @BrieLarson in @captainMarvel Go see @ethanhawke @vincentdonofrio @danedehaan and ME! in #TheKid @moviethekid It’s a dope western and I play a bad guy. In select cinemas Friday. 🙏♥️

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Want to honor @katherineschwarzenegger hard at work on #internationalwomensday Love you dear!

Donna
Old 03-16-2019, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Welp. I guess I died and gone to heaven. Thank you @garthbrooks and congratulations on the artist of the decade award. It was an honor to sing with you and the band on stage. I can’t wait for the upcoming stadium tour.
God is so good. Thank you thank you thank you 😭🙏♥️👍🏼

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Here I am all misty eyed backstage. A moment I will never forget. Sound on.

Donna
Old 03-23-2019, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
prattprattpratt: I could watch this on a loop all day. Our sweet Suffolk moms are so patient and loving to their babies. 55 lambs and counting #lambjam2019 is winding down. Almost done!

Quote:
prattprattpratt: 2AM check. All 50 plus lambs are playing tag. 😂

Donna
Old 03-31-2019, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Thanks @nickelodeon and all the kids who voted!!! I’m humbled and honored to be your kids choice awards favorite butt-kicker. Now it you’ll excuse me I’ve got slime to clean out from deep within my nostrils.

Quote:
prattprattpratt: I love my life. Thank you God. 🙏👍🏼👆🏻✝️

Quote:
prattprattpratt :One month
#avengersendgame

Quote:
prattprattpratt: So incredibly proud of my brother @cullypratt for flying with the thunderbirds at #ThunderOverTheBay He pulled 9 G’s!!! I never tire of spending time with our men and women in uniform. Thanks to everyone @travisafb I leave feeling humbled, inspired and reminded of America’s exceptional strength. @solanosheriffsoffice

Quote:
prattprattpratt:
#Repost @solanosheriffsoffice
・・・
#Repost @thevacavillereporter with @repostsaveapp ・・・ Photos by @jbrosenbaum - Solano County Sheriff's Deputy, Daniel "Cully" Pratt was honored by The Thunderbirds for all of his philanthropic work throughout Solano and Napa Counties. #thevacavillereporter #joelrosenbaum #nikonusa #cullypratt #chrispratt #usaf #usafthunderbirds #travisafb @prattprattpratt @cullypratt @solanosheriffsoffice

Quote:
prattprattpratt: If you’re in the Bay Area be sure to check out Thunder by the Bay!!! Witness the unreal power of the worlds greatest fighting force!

Donna
Old 04-07-2019, 02:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Today was a good day. 🙏♥️👍🏼 #golf #masters #avengers #avengersendgame #spring
Photo credit @katherineschwarzenegger

Donna
Old 04-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

That's a fun one.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-13-2019, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

It was a fun one.

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Still trying to figure out exactly how many sheep we have. Every time I try to count them, (I get close to a hundred-fifty or so) I end up falling asleep. Damn near ran over Katherine with the tractor.

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Found this old picture of my brother Cully, sister Angie, cousin Joe and me, taken somewhere in the woods of northern Minnesota circa 1983. Thought I’d share for #nationalsiblingsday love you guys!

Donna
Old 04-14-2019, 10:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

That is great.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 04-21-2019, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
prattprattpratt: Gorgeous day on the course with @katherineschwarzenegger @laurenscruggs and @thejasonkennedy I don’t know why but the filter I used makes JK look like he’s got a fever. 😂

Old 04-29-2019, 02:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Donna
Old 05-09-2019, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Donna