Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2020, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chris Pratt - Moderator Opening Announcement - Possible Closure

Hi everyone!

We currently have two open moderator positions on this message board. If you become a moderator here, you'll be joining a great community who'll provide you a support network and add to the fun of being a moderator. If you'd like to apply for this position and if you have any questions about the requirements, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board.

Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on September 10th. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you have emailed your application, please send a Private Message to Cátia.

Please note the following: If no qualified candidates apply to moderate this board, it will be closed. Every board here needs permanent moderators, and we can't have Moderator Support Team Members moderating any board indefinitely. Therefore, if no qualified candidates apply to moderate this board by the application deadline date, a closure notice will be posted on the board the Sunday following the application deadline date, and the board will be closed one week from when the closure notice is posted.

If the people that post on this board want it to remain here, then someone needs to step up and apply to moderate it.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Old 08-26-2020, 10:16 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Dang, I thought the board was doing better so I'm surprised by this.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

this does make me so sad i know both Carmen and Nicole did a wonderful job at keeping it open for as long as they did

i hope this brings more people by to help or someone else step up
Old 08-27-2020, 12:14 AM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Aww. Sorry to see you both step down Nicole and Donna. I know it is always a hard decision.

Good luck everyone. I encourage everyone to apply, this is a great board for a great guy and actor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
this does make me so sad i know both Carmen and Nicole did a wonderful job at keeping it open for as long as they did

i hope this brings more people by to help or someone else step up
Technically it is Donna and Nicole, I am just a temp mod.
Old 08-27-2020, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you everyone! I do love this board, but do to a loss in my family
I just don't have it in me to mod so many boards anymore. This board has always been a challenge for me to keep open, so i knew it was just time. I really
Hope somebody can mod, and keep the board open!
Old 08-27-2020, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am sorry to hear you had a loss in the family Nicole. That is always tough. Understandable it is time for you to focus on yourself and your family.

Crossing fingers someone steps up!
Old 08-27-2020, 05:20 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I'm sorry about your loss too.
Old 08-27-2020, 11:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by a thousand kisses (View Post)
Aww. Sorry to see you both step down Nicole and Donna. I know it is always a hard decision.

Good luck everyone. I encourage everyone to apply, this is a great board for a great guy and actor.

Technically it is Donna and Nicole, I am just a temp mod.
thank you i didnt realise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM's❤︎Sweetheart (View Post)
Thank you everyone! I do love this board, but do to a loss in my family
I just don't have it in me to mod so many boards anymore. This board has always been a challenge for me to keep open, so i knew it was just time. I really
Hope somebody can mod, and keep the board open!
sorry to hear about your loss
Old 08-28-2020, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you everyone! I will definitely miss this board though, and I will continue to love Chris regardless.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Aww! I’m so sorry to hear both of you girls are having to step down, but it’s totally understandable. So much comes up in life, you just can’t focus and I can totally relate. I just resigned from a board myself.

I hope at least one person steps up to keep the board going! Unfortunately, I can’t do it because I have my own Chris board to run. I only like to post in a few threads, but I would love to keep the board going for you guys and keep posting in those threads.

Good luck, and to Nikole & Donna as you go about your life.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-29-2020, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Ships (View Post)
Aww! I’m so sorry to hear both of you girls are having to step down, but it’s totally understandable. So much comes up in life, you just can’t focus and I can totally relate. I just resigned from a board myself.

I hope at least one person steps up to keep the board going! Unfortunately, I can’t do it because I have my own Chris board to run. I only like to post in a few threads, but I would love to keep the board going for you guys and keep posting in those threads.

Good luck, and to Nikole & Donna as you go about your life.
Thank you hun!! We appreciate all the support from you over the years. Even if this board shuts down, I'll be sure to visit your Chris's board to still chat, and post about our Chris's.
Old 08-29-2020, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM's❤︎Sweetheart (View Post)
Thank you hun!! We appreciate all the support from you over the years. Even if this board shuts down, I'll be sure to visit your Chris's board to still chat, and post about our Chris's.
You are always welcome!

I really hope the board doesn’t close. It would be weird not to have 1/4th of the Chris boards anymore!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 08-30-2020, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Ships (View Post)
You are always welcome!

I really hope the board doesn’t close. It would be weird not to have 1/4th of the Chris boards anymore!
I know, it's weird to think about!
Old 08-31-2020, 07:50 AM
Administrator

Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 6:00 PM GMT on September 10th.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy