Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 03:16 PM
I am a basketball genius!

RAW was interesting yesterday. I get that having an arm wrestling match isn't very exciting. Not surprised by the boos. That was some win though that Rollins had vs. Y2J & Kevin Owens though. Enjoy SmackDown today everyone if you watch.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 03:50 PM

I'm not a big fan of Rousey, but would be interested in her if she did join WWE & reports are that Stephanie McMahon wants to bring her in.
Old 11-09-2016, 03:43 PM

Survivor Series is coming up & Shane McMahon will be wrestling in it as part of Team SmackDown, because of Baron Corbin's injury. It should be a good event. Enjoy if you watch it.
Old 11-15-2016, 04:10 PM

Wow guys the ending to RAW yesterday was awesome! It had Team RAW & Team SmackDown battling each other. I do hope that Team SmackDown wins their match on Sunday vs. Team RAW. Y2J was hilarious on RAW this week. Enjoy Survivor Series.
Old 11-21-2016, 02:38 PM

All right guys, Survivor Series is over & a shocking result to most I think is that Goldberg won vs. Lesnar is a very short amount of time. Way to go though Team SmackDown as the won vs. Team RAW in the main event with Orton & Wyatt as the survivors.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:02 PM

AJ Styles Says If WWE Fans Want Him To Wrestle The Undertaker To Give It To Them

Wow! Well at this point I'd expect styles to win a match vs. Undertaker if he has the chance. Hope this match happens.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:42 PM

Well everyone, Bray Wyatt could be potentially getting his first title reign in WWE soon. At least it seems that way. I do hope he does get 1. He's been the WWE for a while now. AJ vs. Ambrose should be a great match at TLC this month.
Old 12-10-2016, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
AJ Styles Says If WWE Fans Want Him To Wrestle The Undertaker To Give It To Them

Wow! Well at this point I'd expect styles to win a match vs. Undertaker if he has the chance. Hope this match happens.
I'm going to be real here, Randy is the only reason he's getting these chances. I love Randy's character but I don't care about Tag Team titles for him I want to see him go for main title and fight AJ ... this story has made no sense and from what I have seen not many want this tag team to last.
Old 12-16-2016, 05:43 PM

I didn't know many people aren't a fan of that tag team, but I don't mind tag teams in general that show they work well together. randy Orton has said that he has more title runs left in him, so we could see him again as WWE champion before too long.
Old 12-23-2016, 03:59 PM

A 2-hur episode of ''NXT will air next week. Namukura vs. Samoa Joe will be 1 match for the NXT Title. Asuka vs. Nia Jax will be for the NXT Women's Title. Enjoy the show if you watch it. Excited about 2017. It should be a great year in the wrestling world.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:34 PM

John Cena is back everyone! This time on SmackDown. I will say that was disturbing seeing Alexa Bliss get a dislocated arm on SmackDown & then put it back into place. I'll try to make it home in time to see TNA tonight.
Old 12-30-2016, 12:59 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
John Cena is back everyone! This time on SmackDown. I will say that was disturbing seeing Alexa Bliss get a dislocated arm on SmackDown & then put it back into place. I'll try to make it home in time to see TNA tonight.
Apparently, Alexa's elbows are double jointed and she was just doing that for effect. The ref would have stopped the match when she showed it to him if it was legit.
Old 01-02-2017, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

It's not just the tag team it's the whole story it has made little to no sense at all. Bray was the only Wyatt around when the feud started and yeah, Randy like everyone else who goes up again Bray has to take losses but Kane was his partner when Luke got involved so I don't understand why he joined the group. his exact words were "If you can't beat em, join em." But Bray only beat him a couple times before so that made no sense to me at least. I do think either the Rumble or wrestlemania is the moment that The Viper will be back.
Old 01-09-2017, 03:48 PM

Interesting. I don' mind him teaming with the Wyatt's, but yeah the Royal Rumble seems like a great chance to go in a different direction.

Excited to see Shawn Michaels on RAW today.
Reply   Post New Thread