Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2019, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes exactly. Ive always felt like S1 had a theme of how finding friends and how friendships can be a form of a love story, even if it's not romantic.

i love you. ♡
Old 01-17-2019, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Friendships getting the credit they deserve! It's a revolution!
Old 01-17-2019, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
]

Also during both s1 and s2 people kept comparing it to the original and starting competitions about how better it was and superior than the og and I'm not a fan of that mostly because i love the og so much
Yeah those comparisons are a logical result of remakes I just do that with watching german und the italian version.. but at a low level.. matter of fact what I like better, but I hope you know what I mean.. but I get you

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-17-2019, 07:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaↄkpink (View Post)
You all had me curious so I started watching the first season of the original! I'm six episodes in and it's hitting me pretty hard in my Skins feels.
WELCOME.

Glad you're liking it, Holly!

Quote:
yes exactly. Ive always felt like S1 had a theme of how finding friends and how friendships can be a form of a love story, even if it's not romantic.
There is no greater love story than the friendship of the girlsquad (and the boysquad later on)
Old 01-17-2019, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacekru (View Post)

If anyone is interested, here's all the SKAM icons I've made in the past:

x x x x x x x x

It's all OG SKAM.
These are amazing!

Quote:
Sure, Deb! I planned on posting them all in here.
I was just kidding about posting where I do.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I was going to either way, because some more SKAM icons on can definitely help our campaign and where else to find people that will use them.

Alright, back to SKAM Spain for me.
Old 01-17-2019, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Yeah those comparisons are a logical result of remakes I just do that with watching german und the italian version.. but at a low level.. matter of fact what I like better, but I hope you know what I mean.. but I get you
Oh yes, i def agree. I do it all the time with the remakes too, like there are things i enjoy more in certain remakes and characters etc. It was just many posts bashing the original and downplaying the characters and storylines. But its okay now. For me, the remakes are remakes and the og is og lol

i love you. ♡
Old 01-17-2019, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm going to mention it on our FB group. Do we know the restrictions for new members to help on requests?
Old 01-17-2019, 08:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
Oh yes, i def agree. I do it all the time with the remakes too, like there are things i enjoy more in certain remakes and characters etc. It was just many posts bashing the original and downplaying the characters and storylines. But its okay now. For me, the remakes are remakes and the og is og lol
That's stupid, never disrespect OG; Without OG there would be no remakes.

I think people need to have 50 posts to vote? I think. And then 500 to submit? I think that's it, I'm not sure.

FROM INFO CENTER
Quote:
Requests board / New Forum Polls
You need 50 posts to be able to vote in the polls for adding new forums. To request a subject be added to the polls, you need to have 500 posts. More information about the Requests system is available here.
Please note: If you receive a "you do not have permission to access this page" message at the Requests Board, it may be for the following reasons:
1. Inactive Posting - if you haven't been posting regularly, but continue to vote on the polls. A history of inactivity on Fan Forum's boards would indicate that it's unlikely you would post regularly on any board.
2. Breaking any of the other Request Guidelines can result in losing your access to the Requests Board, such as duplicate accounts, spamming for votes, etc.
If you feel that these reasons do not apply to you, please PM Johnnie.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes. Although i think that all remakes are great in their own ways and how they are adapted to the other countries and cultures

i love you. ♡
Old 01-17-2019, 09:26 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

That's why I'm super curious to watch wtFOCK when I have the time.

Skam Spain:
Rora, what's the name of the dude crushing on Cris? Should I know his name? I don't think I've heard it.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll be babysitting my daughter's kitten later, so I'll try to watch a couple of episodes. Should I watch France or Italia first?
Old 01-17-2019, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

i always forget his name.
Its Hugo

i love you. ♡
Old 01-17-2019, 09:34 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ Gale's Fragile Beauty ♥ (View Post)
I'll be babysitting my daughter's kitten later, so I'll try to watch a couple of episodes. Should I watch France or Italia first?
Well, Rora and I are skipping France because it's copy+paste OG so we'll be able to follow along as is. Holly is watching Italia, I really liked Italia, so did Alexa so I vote Italia.

Skam Spain,
Yo, Cris doing Nora dirty though. I have such double feelings about Cris in this series.
Old 01-17-2019, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, Cris is a character with such fierce personality imo so she does some stuff without thinking.

But ohhh this episode. One of my fave nora and Alejandro moments are from this one

i love you. ♡
Closed Thread   Post New Thread