Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

An RPDR campaign thread, yay

I really disliked Aquaria at first but now she's grown on me. I don't think she means harm with most of the stuff she says, she just seems very blasé and unaware of things (probably 'cause she's so young).

Eureka though, I absolutely can't stand her and I think she's downright nasty. When she implied that Kingsley's skin would be a disadvantage for Aquaria I was like THE VIXEN TRIED TO WARN US I knew there was talk about Eureka being racist but her attitude this last episode totally settled it for me, especially when she was fumbling to find the words to describe her "strategic" decision. I can't believe the first big girl they crown might end up being one of the most annoying the show's ever had.

I'm rooting for Asia but I think it's either Aquaria or Eureka taking home the crown.

Can we talk about the MVP of the episode, Miz Cookie? He was amazing!

Old 05-30-2018, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Miz Cookie was fantastic!

I didn't find Eureka's comments to be racist I just though she was trying to not come across that way and be realistic that the difference in their skin tones would be a challenge. Which was true IMO.

I didn't like the Vixen and am glad she is gone. She was hating for the sake of hating. At least that is how it came across to me.

I think you're so spot on with your assessment of Aquaria too. She still annoys me but like you said I think that's her youth and inexperience going against her.

I'm hoping for top two of Eureka and Asia.
Mi||iê Måë is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I didn't like The Vixen either, she seems like a very difficult person to be around (based on the show alone). I think it was Asia who was like 'her first words were I came here to fight, I don't know why y'all surprised'

How did you guys feel about the queens who left? Monique was my favorite, I was heartbroken when she was eliminated, her talking heads were hilarious.

I'll miss Monet too
Old 05-30-2018, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked Monet but she wasn't my favourite.

Do have a favourite queen for make up alone?

I love love love love love love love...did I say love Kim Chi's make up styles!

I think that's enough.
Old 05-31-2018, 02:04 AM
Elite Fan

A little late but Miz Cookie was amazing, I was a little worried in the beginning since he seemed a bit trapped in his own head...but as soon as Cracker painted him he came to life. Especially on the stage, he owned it for sure.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Milk-tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 07:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

miss cookie was amazing. seriously, i was like baffled and wouldnt wonder if she would turn out to be miz crackers daughter for real drag in the future hehe

i love kim chi. i met her two weeks ago and she is stunning. and superfunny too.

i think that eureka meant THAT comment actually in a make up manner but everyone knows that eureka did say something racist once so i would say she is ..yeah.....

i can see her in the finale but i hope someone else takes home the crown

and i am sorry guys but this month we wont be part of the poll. the thread was inactive sometime. but i will try again next month, just promise to keep posting here

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

Will do, I really hope to see this get a board for sure.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-31-2018, 11:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

i would love that

what was your fav season so far?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2018, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim Chi does look amazing

My favorite is hands down season 4. I love so many queens that season (Willam is one of my faves ever, her book is hilarious) and we got the best "villain" in PhiPhi. I loved hating her Sharon was a great winner, Latrice is phenomenal, Dida vs. The Princess is my favorite lipsync EVER, the untuckeds were iconic ("your tone seems very pointed right now")... amazing season all around.

Season 6 is probably everyone's favorite too, it's incredible.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

Season 4 is great. So many great queens and omg did i hate phi phi at that time haha. I actually met latrice and sharon 2 weeks ago, both pretty awesome. Will meet phi phi in august at dragworld. Cant wait to see how she really is.

Season 6 is my fav. I am a big bianca fan as well as dela. Also laganga has geown on me - like a rash loool.

I also love season 5 and of course all stars2 and the dela show. Oops i meant all stars 3 haha

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 05-31-2018, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved all the seasons but I loved Bianca's season a lot!
Old 06-02-2018, 08:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

bianca is awesome. cant wait to meet her

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 06-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Elite Fan

My favorite season was season 8. I loved Thorgy.

Speaking of Bianca...has anyone seen her new movie: Hurricane Bianaca from Russia with Hate. I think that’s what it is called. I want to see it so bad.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 06-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Is Bianca's movie sequel out? I didn't think it was yet!
Old 06-04-2018, 05:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

i have seen it 3 times already haha. its available to buy but it isnt on netflix yet. i love it. its crazy but so funny

LEVERAGE campaign

Reply   Post New Thread