it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

zacsbabyboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Be sure to watch Nick host the Kids’ Choice Awards this Saturday at 8 p.m. on Nickelodeon, and don’t miss his performance at Sunday’s iHeartRadio Music Awards at 8 p.m. on NBC.

Nick Jonas Talks iHRMAs and KCAs, Teases New Song With Demi Lovato

Quote:
Nick Jonas will kick off his weekend-long marathon of celebrity duties beginning with Nickelodeon’s annual Kids’ Choice Awards this Saturday at 8 p.m.

Held at the University of Southern California’s Galen Center, the 22-year-old will serve as the host and assist in the distribution of blimps in 21 categories, including favorite song of the year, favorite movie, and favorite talent competition show.

“It’s pretty wild,” Nick, who is nominated for favorite male singer, tells On Air with Ryan Seacrest on Thursday. “The people from Nickelodeon love slime more than anything else in the world. And they love watching people having to kind of deal with it afterwards.”

After the network unleashes the slime and hands out the final award, Nick will immediately follow-up his hosting duty by attending Sunday night’s iHeartRadio Music Awards as a performer. He will be performing alongside previously-announced acts Rihanna, Iggy Azalea, Sam Smith, and more.

“I’m going to be singing ‘Chains‘ and it’s a really incredible open to the show,” he reveals. “I don’t want to give anything away, but I am sort of integrated in the beginning in some way. So be watching from the start. This is obviously going to be the biggest and best night of music. I’m thrilled to be a part of the show.”

In the upcoming months following his busy weekend, Nick was originally on the books to open for Iggy Azalea‘s The Great Escape Tour from April to May, but that trek was postponed by the rapper in an attempt to make it “more amazing.” The multi-city concert was rescheduled to now kick off in the fall, but Nick will not be appearing for the reissued dates due to his own headlining tour.

“In the fall whenever she’s going back out, I had already planned a tour for myself,” he explains. “I’m sure her tour is going to be amazing and I’m regretful I can’t be a part of it … At some point in the fall — in between Kingdom and Scream Queens and some of these other projects I’m doing — I’m going to definitely get out on the road and play my music for my fans.”

Much of the successes he achieved in the past couple of months was a product of his rebranding as a solo artist. The former Disney Channel star and his brothers, collectively known as the Jonas Brothers, called it quits in 2013, with Nick deciding to pursue a career of his own with the release of his self-titled solo album. During his interview, he credited his solitary success to the authenticity he puts into his creative work.

“I think that the main thing for me was just about staying true to who I am and making something that was real to me and came from a really honest place,” he said. “The minute I kind of let go a little bit and said, ‘Alright, I’m willing to sort of dive in and lose myself and kind of just get lost in the art.’ [Then] ‘Jealous’ came about and some other songs that were meaningful for this next chapter. It’s incredible to watch it grow. I’m also having the time of my life.”

One song that didn’t make his Nick Jonas release was a duet “Afterglow” with good friend Demi Lovato. Will the cut, which serves as the duo’s follow-up to “Avalanche,” appear on Demi’s forthcoming album? Unfortunately, the two don’t have a solid plan for its release just yet.

“We’ve actually been talking about that a lot recently,” he reveals. “Demi and I are managed by the same person as well, so that kind of makes it easy. So planning all the music she and I have written will be worked out soon, but that song in particular I think is a beautiful song. I’m hoping we can throw that on a bonus track or maybe even a soundtrack for a movie one day. I think it’ll be perfect for that.
Old 03-27-2015, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't have eh channel anymore so hopefully I get to see some clips

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-28-2015, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

i'll post it here for you when it's online.

Old 03-28-2015, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-28-2015, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

tysm I appreciate that

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Reply   Post New Thread