Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2017, 07:35 PM
Moderator Manager

^^ Welcome to the campaign thread.

You're welcome Bee. I noticed you changed to a Phil icon. What season are you watching now?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

You'd have to be coconuts to not be completely in love with Phil. He's awesome! (Him and Mitch. )

I've caught most of the episodes now, by watching on tv...but I got S2-s6 for Christmas. (I had S1 & S7 is insanely priced) but technically I have 4 episodes left of S2, then on to S3 I do notice that the reruns do skip episodes from time to time or show them out of order. So I've been enjoying my dvd watch.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Tennessee Whiskey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 07:13 PM
Moderator Manager

For me, seasons 1-3 were the best of the show. And while they're all very funny, there are some eps where it made me tear up a bit.

Have you seen the ep where Gloria was giving Phil a haircut and her boobs was thisclose to his face? I died watching that ep imagining how it was for Ty & Sofia.

Old 01-20-2017, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

The earlier seasons were stronger, but the later seasons are still pretty good, and some episodes are just epic. I just watched one from S7 (I think) where Mitchell and Phil take pot...OMG! I laughed so hard!! So funny.

Some episodes are very touching. Like when Mitchell/Cam don't get the baby. ...I do hope they try to adopt again though, maybe they haven't because they have Jo on the show. But I still think it would be good for them to have another kid. Or there was an episode where one of Jay's old army buddies die, and Phil makes him a bar in the garage...that was so sweet. I like a lot of the Phil/Jay stuff.

I think it's because I've been binge watching...but I sometimes want an angsty episode. And usually I'm the first one to complain when my shows get to angsty, but I love the relationships everybody has with each other, it would be 'nice' to see how they dealt with something more, I don't know...dark?...but then again it wouldn't be Modern Family if it did. It is a comedy after all.

I did see that episode! That has to be awkward right? Geez Here are boobs! I will put them in your face now. They all seem like good sports about that kinda thing though, which probably helps a lot.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 01-23-2017, 12:47 AM
Moderator Manager

I agree, some of the eps are emotional which are nice. When Phil's mom died, that ep wrecked my heart. Also the ep where Luke's friend, that grandpa (whose name I'm forgetting) also died.

I forgot what season this was but the episode where they shot with the Apple products, I enjoyed that one a lot. Very different take on watching an episode.

Old 04-16-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I miss the days when the show was good. It's not the same for some reason anymore.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 09:32 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree. For me, S1-S3 were the best seasons of the show. I remember wanting to watch it right away the minute it airs. Sadly, that's not the case anymore. It's an old show, the kids are old, the jokes and humor are what we expect of the show. However, I think they still have 2 years to enjoy as the show is still ABC's highest rated sitcom on it's timeslot. At the same time, all the actors are getting expensive so some big negotiations are underway.

Old 04-18-2017, 05:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ I agree.. And I haven't watch the show since after S4..

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
fly me to the moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Moderator Manager

You haven't missed much. I'm actually watching out of obligation and because I've been watching it for so long. Plus I still do love Phil a lot.

Old 04-19-2017, 07:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

I feel like the show start to play out to continue to be funny, but honestly, I haven't laugh when I got nothing to watch, so I decide to watch one episode.. I just have blank face to watch..

is that what you want?

Old 04-19-2017, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Maybe I'm biased, but they need to bring Andy back. He could possibly help add some more storylines and such and you can't ever go wrong with Haley/Andy in my book.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree the first few seasons were stronger...but I still enjoy the new episodes. I miss the Gloria of the earlier seasons, and Cam can get on the nerves lately...but PHIL IS STILL AS AWESOME AS COCONUTS! I LOVE HIM!

Love Nathan...but yeah he's really not bringing anything to the table as far as storylines go. Andy or Dillon need to come back...not picky which one.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 04-19-2017, 06:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Whatever happened to Andy? I can't remember if he broke up with Haley?

I agree. Nathan is hilarious but his SL with Haley is pulling this season down for me. It's not funny, it's just weird and wrong.

I like it more when the show has those teaching moments in the end and also enjoy an ep more when the family is all together.

Old 04-20-2017, 04:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

^ The last time, I remember that he broke up w/ her.. But after that, I don't think it ever mention.. Unless someone can tell me I'm wrong..

is that what you want?

Old 04-25-2017, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Andy and Haley broke up because Andy got a job back in Utah (I think Utah...wherever he came from). Which sucks because apparently the writers had asked Adam to become a full cast member but he had to turn it down due to his other show at the time.

But if we get a season 9, Ausiello said that there are supposedly plans to bring Andy back so....

{taek su mi sun}
Reply   Post New Thread