Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 11-02-2012, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Pikachu (View Post)
Not sure about that, but only because I don't really feel like I know who the rest of the supporting cast is yet, which I find a bit bothersome. I mean, I still think of them as "Love-Hate Doctor," "British Hookup Doctor," "Hot Latina Girl," "Naive Midwestern Girl," and "The New Nurse." I'm pretty sure I don't remember all their names.
Well, I don't mean they should be recurring characters, but people like her ex-boyfriend Tom who works in the same hospital as her makes sense... Also if a particular date ended with promise, I don't see why Mindy wouldn't agree to a second date since she's so desperate to find The One.

This show will obviously have a "Mindy goes on a date or meets some guy" every episode thing, so if there's one or two guys that she obviously likes it makes sense if she wants to see them more than once.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally saw the episode! It was really funny
Old 11-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

haha Jeremy and Danny were really my favorite part of that episode. I want to see more of those two hanging out.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

they were hilarious together
Old 11-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Please add me to the list! The pilot was one of the strongest that I have seen so far and yuppers joining the Danny/Mindy ship...

Nouriel Roubini is my hero, enough said!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome, BELLA012! Glad you can join us!!

Also.. election night is this Tuesday right? I'm not American so I might get my schedules mixed up... So that would mean no Mindy again?
Old 11-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansa (View Post)
Welcome, BELLA012! Glad you can join us!!

Also.. election night is this Tuesday right? I'm not American so I might get my schedules mixed up... So that would mean no Mindy again?
yuppers, I doubt it's on which means I may go crazy until the following week for a new episode.

Nouriel Roubini is my hero, enough said!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

SIGH. It sucks for the show that it has a lot of interruptions on its first year... but maybe that's why FOX gave it 2 extra episodes..
Old 11-05-2012, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

no episode tomorrow
Old 11-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Debates, baseball, elections... If you have a new show and FOX wants to put you on Tuesday nights in an even-numbered year, you're just screwed.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

omg, just saw the latest episode... the scene where she curls up on the couch watching a movie with a cat and then she's like "ew! who are you? random cat!"
Old 11-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hahaha RIGHT? XD Seriously. I laughed so loud then got grossed out cause if it's a random stray cat it has so many diseases yuck. XD
Old 11-19-2012, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thoughts on the last episode? So much second hand embarrassment for both of them, but I laughed so much.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Tha last episode was hilarious btw Mindy and the Italian Guy, but the supporting cast storylines are awful, i dont care about them.
Mindy needs to be in all the scenes
Old 11-20-2012, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Amanda Setton, who plays office sexpot Shauna is departing the series. Additionally, Anna Camp, aka Gwen, the longtime BFF of Mindy Kaling’s titular OB/GYN, has been bumped from series regular to recurring.

Setton is exiting for creative reasons, while Camp asked to be taken off contract — a move that will allow the in-demand actress to pursue other opportunities while continuing to appear on Mindy Project (and a source insists she will continue to appear).

The mini shake-up comes as the show, is getting ready to introduce a new female character. Earlier this week, a casting call went out for the recurring and potentially series regular role of Maggie, a tomboyish college friend of Mindy’s.
source