Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 10-12-2010, 09:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lost Girl Campaign Thread

You need to be on the campaign list for your vote to be counted!
You no longer need to be on the campaign list for your vote to be counted.
If you aren't on the list yet and would like to be, please PM five items and ask to be added!

Lost Girl focuses on the gorgeous and charismatic Bo, a supernatural being called a succubus who feeds on the energy of humans, sometimes with fatal results. Having survived for years alone, she now discovers she is one of the Fae, creatures of legend and folklore who secretly feed off humans in myriad ways. Relieved to find out that she is not alone, but horrified by what it means, Bo chooses a dangerous middle path between the humans and the Fae while embarking on a personal mission to unlock the secrets of her origin. [OFFICIAL SITE]

{ 74 } supporters;
@l3jandra
~*Nikki*~
_Carmen_
*Lethe's Bramble*
ABpisceS
AlexEvans
Always Choose You
Andie
AtomicEmpress
austendarcy
Baba Gaga
baelfire24
bad reputation
bandcandy
bellagrey13
Between Elvis & Suicide
catie_dessler
Chrystal.rj
CloisFan
CrashandBurn9
Crimson Lamento
CristalBuddy
Doccubus
DUHsoTK
ephi
fabulouslyfreckled
fetch
five items
giftofamber
Hot Rod
Humbugged1814
Jexx
juju_b
KamilaJ
KeepThisaSecret
Kitty_Fantastico
kiwimimi0101
KOUAT12
K'Vruck
light me up
Linder
lisagslack14
Lostcandy
Misguided Ghosts
mitzay
Moonlight_shine
murphyboy11
MyLifeWouldSuckWithoutYou
Natybabygirl
Naomilyforever
NOLA504
noob
only dreaming
partypants
PinkPastry
quin611
Robert LoveLace
sall
SaraHoo!
Selene's Lycan
Shimmer19
slider44
SlikChik
Soulslayer
Stay to the Lights
stinebiene
tatablp
TheBigBadWolf
Unsure
Wike
x Critical Chaos x
xlennie
XOPrincessSummXO
zazie87
Zee...

characters;
Anna Silk as Bo – Bo is a Succubus, a powerful female entity in folklore who feeds off sexual energy. Raised by human parents, Bo had no reason to believe she was anything other than the girl next door -- until she "drained" her first boyfriend to death. Bo then discovers that she is one of the Fae, creatures of legend that pass as humans while secretly feeding off them. Faced with choosing between an allegiance to the Dark or Light Fae clans, Bo takes the middle path between the human and Fae worlds, while embarking on a mission to unlock the secrets of her origin. Her succubus nature tangles her in an intense and evolving love triangle with Dyson, a shape-shifting Fae and homicide detective, and Lauren, a human doctor who has found a way, through science, to help give Bo the sexual self control she's been aching for. Navigating this complicated life with Bo is her street-smart "bestie" and partner in crime, Kenzi.

Zoie Palmer as Lauren – Lauren is Bo's human lover and a doctor for the Light Fae. Subject to the command of the Ash, leader of the Light Fae, Lauren is often torn between her allegiances and her love for and loyalty to Bo. An experienced global scientist, Lauren’s work with the Fae gives her the medical knowledge to help Bo control her sexual hunger. Although their relationship began as a result of Lauren’s secret mission for the Ash, Bo has come to rely on Lauren -- and Lauren on Bo. When the Ash seriously threatens Lauren's well-being, Bo is the first step up to defend and protect her.

Kristen Holden-Ried as Dyson – A shape-shifting Light Fae and homicide detective, Dyson is Bo's mysterious, stoic and handsome love interest. Dyson's undercover detective work helps protect the Fae while keeping his cover in the human world. A lone wolf at heart, Dyson’s love for Bo has an eternal strength. His allegiance to the Fae and his protective instinct with Bo often gets him into trouble at work. But Dyson, a noble friend and wolf, has no problem risking his life for his friends or for the overall good of the Fae.

Ksenia Solo as Kenzi – Kenzi is a street-smart human and Bo's main confidante. Kenzi has developed a close connection to the fae world proving herself as a useful part of their cause, as a tougher- then-average human with a close and important network of Fae friends. Her savvy, pragmatic nature makes her protective of Bo, who can be tricked in ways that Kenzi cannot. Unlike Bo, Kenzi refuses to dwell on the darkness of her own past. She is a true survivor. Kenzi’s ongoing mission is simple: do whatever she can to protect Bo from a world that will never understand her as well as Kenzi.

K.C. Collins as Hale – In the human world, Hale is a detective, Dyson's partner on the force. In the Fae world, he's a charming male Siren -- capable of swaying others with his beautiful voice; he's an eternal bachelor from the noble Fae clan of Zamora and the ultimate wingman. A talented cop and loyal friend, Hale's greatest strengths are backing the people closest to him, protecting them from harm and supporting them in tough situations. One of his biggest tasks is keeping the impatient Dyson out of trouble with both their human and Fae bosses.

Rick Howland as Fitzpatrick "Trick" McCorrigan – Trick is the ancient and noble Blood King, but lives undercover as the mysterious owner and bartender of The Dal Riata Tavern, a "way station" that serves as neutral territory for the local Fae. Trick is also Bo's grandfather, which she has only recently discovered, and he has served as her personal rock as she searched for her origins and learned about her Fae powers. Though he prefers to avoid the spotlight, Trick is the most knowledgeable about the Fae and isn't afraid to intervene for the greater good of the Fae and provide guidance to his friends when they need him.

season one;
In S1 we meet Bo, a bisexual succubus who grew up in an adopted human family, unaware of her non-human nature and of the Fae world. Bo's succubus powers only become apparent to her when she kills her first love, forcing her to flee her home. Bo exchanges her previously normal life for one without family or friends, moving from place to place whenever she kills again. In the pilot episode, Bo saves a human girl named Kenzi; the two quickly become friends, with Kenzi deciding they should team up to create a Fae/Human detective agency. Confronted with having to choose a side -- the Light or the Dark Fae -- Bo makes the unheard of decision to remain independent, which upsets the leaders of both sides (the Ash for the Light Fae and the Morrígan for the Dark). Her unique status in the Fae world is both a help and a hindrance when it comes to Bo's work as a detective.

Throughout the season, Bo learns more about the Fae world (including the complicated world of Fae politics) and more about herself while she searches for information about her origin. Along the way, Bo finds herself the object of affection of two suitors: Dyson, a wolf-shifter and member of the Light Fae who works in the human world as a detective and Lauren, a human doctor who is owned by and works for the Ash. Bo also establishes a close friendship with Trick, the owner of the only Fae pub in the area.

season two;
In S2 we pick up only weeks after Bo prevented a war between the Light and Dark Fae. The Light Fae community is in chaos after the events of a terrorist attack on the Light Fae elders and a new Ash, Lachlan, is chosen to rule. A stickler for rules, Lachlan and Bo clash heavily at first, though later unite against a powerful common enemy: the Garuda, who wants to bring endless war to the Fae world. Recruited to be the Ash's Champion, Bo reluctantly accepts her destiny and works to defeat the Garuda and stop a war from happening.

Along the way, she has to deal with a complicated love life, as Dyson finds solace in Ciara, a past love, and Lauren is reunited with Nadia, her girlfriend and the reason Lauren is tied to the Fae in the first place. And even Kenzi begins to drift away, finding herself falling in love with Nate, a childhood friend who has recently reappeared in her life. Meanwhile, Bo struggles to keep from giving into the dark side of her powers and looks to learn the truth about her past, acquiring quite a few unexpected allies in the process.

season three;
Lost Girl S3 premiered in Canada on January 6th and in the US on January 14th!

season four;
LOST GIRL RENEWED FOR A FOURTH SEASON! Midway through its daring third season, Showcase orders a fourth season of the homegrown smash hit, Lost Girl. Boasting giant ratings, the Canadian original series begins production on season four this spring, set to air late 2013. [source]

photos;
S1 HQ Promo Pics
S2 HQPromo Pics
threads;
News/Media
Pictures
Anna Silk/Bo
Ksenia Solo/Kenzie
Zoie Palmer/Lauren
Kris Holden-Ried/Dyson
KC Collins/Hale
Richard Howland/Trick
Emmanuelle Vaugier/The Morrigan
Bo/Kenzi
Bo/Lauren
Bo/Dyson
OT3 Thread (Bo/Dyson/Lauren)
Bo/Kenzi/Lauren
Bo/Kenzi/Dyson
Kenzi/Hale
Kenzi/Dyson
Unconventional/Random Couples
Villains Thread
Guest Stars
Soundtrack Thread
Season 1 Discussion Thread
Season 2 Discussion Thread
OT thread
Game Threads (ABC, Hangman, TPAM)

EPISODES AIR SUNDAYS AT 9 PM ET/PT ON SHOWCASE (CANADA) & MONDAYS AT 10 PM ET/PT ON SYFY (US)
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 05-29-2014 at 09:12 PM
majesdane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

Add me in please! this show totally deserves it's own board!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Please add me too.
zazie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add me
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

Can I be added to the list? Big fan of Ksenia and I'm only on episode 2 and I'm getting sucked into the storyline of this show!
Old 11-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

is this a show to watch?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Jules, it is Its a series in Canada (unfortunately I'm from the US and have to watch by other means) and it's pretty good!

This is the fanvideo that really pushed me to find a way to watch this show:

To me it's a Charmed/Buffy-esque show...I was into Charmed and somewhat watched Buffy.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:55 AM
Elite Fan

want to be addeddddddddddddd

this show will become SO big I cannot WAIT!
Old 11-28-2010, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Hopefully we get added soon
Old 11-28-2010, 06:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Adding everyone! Sorry for the delay.
S T A R D U S T
majesdane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

thank you! For a second I thought you forgot about us

Also, one of the rules state that the supporter list has to be in alphabetical order
Old 11-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

I wish more people would watch this show.
zazie87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules! (View Post)
is this a show to watch?
Yes! This show is a must watch
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

They probably do but they don't know this is here. How are the ratings for it in Canada?