Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 10-25-2017, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Twice's upcoming Weekly Idol looks funny!

Tablo learning BTS's fire choreo!

~Memories of BTS & Zombies~

and this was just some funny moments! I highly recommend watching on vapp if you need a laugh!
Old 10-25-2017, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus Bane (View Post)
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Loona's company finds themselves in debt
I wouldn't be surprised either. I do hope this pre debut hype will somehow make them have a successful debut.

Speaking of Loona, they have a new teaser.

Quote:
I hope things work out for Sohee's debut! And Soyou! Get your hit song!
Me too especially since Sohee can do anything

Quote:
It was so fantastic They really know how to make me laugh. Jin really did steal the show. Him and his roomie Suga need to be paired up more often. I love how Taehyung was like "thank you" all nicely when interacting with a zombie. He's out there making friends with everyone J-HOPE LOSING HIS SHOE! Just so many things!
Yes they do They were the best throughout that whole episode. I can't believe J Hope lost his shoe and then both Jin and Suga were pushing him out to the zombies again while on the bus

Can't wait for the Weekly Idol episode of Twice

I ordered the Twice album last night I can't wait to get it.

I love your TT icon, Rae I actually made TT icons last year.

Old 10-26-2017, 01:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
I love your TT icon, Rae I actually made TT icons last year.
I knew I recognised it, but couldn't place it. I love that song.

They're so great.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-26-2017, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wanted a Halloween-esque icon and the first thing that popped into my head was "TT" THOSE ICONS ARE GORGEOUS, ANN YASSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowhunter (View Post)
I wouldn't be surprised either. I do hope this pre debut hype will somehow make them have a successful debut.

Yes they do They were the best throughout that whole episode. I can't believe J Hope lost his shoe and then both Jin and Suga were pushing him out to the zombies again while on the bus

I ordered the Twice album last night I can't wait to get it.
I hope they're getting hype in Korea though because that's important!

They are so savage to each other sometimes

Oh nice! Which one did you get?

New Music Videos

^debut

Dahyun is forever a bunny
Old 10-26-2017, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Oh I’ll have to check out Jimin’s.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-26-2017, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's pretty good! It's very summery

Look at my queens of instagram

Old 10-27-2017, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Thanks guys

Quote:
They are so savage to each other sometimes
They are but it's amusing to watch.

Quote:
Oh nice! Which one did you get?
I wanted Version A but I might not be able to get since the group order I ordered from said that it was random as I am only ordering just one. But they said they will try and get me the version I want.

BP girls look so gorgeous

And looking forward to this since S1 was hilarious. I can't with the Pink Sausages

Glad to see her finally debuting
Old 10-27-2017, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I only know the basics about Wanna One, but hopefully I'll change that at some point!

Quote:
I wanted Version A but I might not be able to get since the group order I ordered from said that it was random as I am only ordering just one. But they said they will try and get me the version I want.

BP girls look so gorgeous
Oh I hope you're able to get the one you want! Do you buy a lot of kpop physical cds?

They do! They always turn into Instagram models when they're not promoting music

Twice "Likey" Music Video Teaser

It's sounding catchy!

Old 10-28-2017, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
I only know the basics about Wanna One, but hopefully I'll change that at some point!
I hope you do I would start off with their season of Produce 101 but it might be a bit painful to watch it especially with all the elimination and the manipulative clips from Mnet If not definitely check out S1 of Wanna One Go as it shows the boys personalities

Quote:
Oh I hope you're able to get the one you want! Do you buy a lot of kpop physical cds?
Thanks I don't buy a lot usually. I only use to buy just the full albums of EXO since I brought from a store and it was expensive But this year I brought a bit more since I am finding the group orders are a lot cheaper. Plus, I'm a bit picky on who's album to buy. Have you brought any physical albums?

Quote:
They do! They always turn into Instagram models when they're not promoting music
At least they are doing that when they aren't promoting. But it would nice of YG to give us some variety shows for the girls.

Old 10-28-2017, 08:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Playback's song gives me KARD vibes! I feel like so many summery sounding songs came out this week.

Quote:
I hope you do I would start off with their season of Produce 101 but it might be a bit painful to watch it especially with all the elimination and the manipulative clips from Mnet If not definitely check out S1 of Wanna One Go as it shows the boys personalities

Thanks I don't buy a lot usually. I only use to buy just the full albums of EXO since I brought from a store and it was expensive But this year I brought a bit more since I am finding the group orders are a lot cheaper. Plus, I'm a bit picky on who's album to buy. Have you brought any physical albums?

At least they are doing that when they aren't promoting. But it would nice of YG to give us some variety shows for the girls.
Yeah I recall seeing articles...I feel like it was daily? About shady things going on with that show. It's on my list of many things I need to watch

I only buy albums digitally My shelves are so full of books that I don't have room for anything else. But the packaging is so nice on these albums that it's tempting!

I am reminded of my favorite thing they did on a show this year! This cover just doesn't get old

Also apparently Rosé is participating in the MIXNINE theme song so now the show isn't completely useless to me
Old 10-29-2017, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
K-Pop

Quote:
Yeah I recall seeing articles...I feel like it was daily? About shady things going on with that show. It's on my list of many things I need to watch
I think it was too. I know they had a lot of articles. Yeah it did even in S1 during the season with the girls. It is really hard to catch up with everything when so many shows are on.

Quote:
I only buy albums digitally My shelves are so full of books that I don't have room for anything else. But the packaging is so nice on these albums that it's tempting!
It is I don't have much on my bookshelves either but I made some room for my albums since they are pretty.

That cover sounds amazing

Quote:
Also apparently Rosé is participating in the MIXNINE theme song so now the show isn't completely useless to me
I heard that too. That show was on last night at the same time as the Unit. I watched a little bit of it but I switched over to the Unit. The ending of the Unit made me cry a bit watching Taemin cry over his best friend being on the show and also watching that girl from SPICA makes me sad that they disbanded since they had a lot good songs.

Old 10-29-2017, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So I was thinking, for the op, that at the end of every month we could pick some of our favorite comebacks of the month and put their videos in the op? And then it can change up every month? Let me know your thoughts and what comebacks you liked this month if you think it's a good idea!

Quote:
It is I don't have much on my bookshelves either but I made some room for my albums since they are pretty.

That cover sounds amazing

I heard that too. That show was on last night at the same time as the Unit. I watched a little bit of it but I switched over to the Unit. The ending of the Unit made me cry a bit watching Taemin cry over his best friend being on the show and also watching that girl from SPICA makes me sad that they disbanded since they had a lot good songs.
They probably look great on your shelves! Maybe they even look like books also?

It's so fantastic That style and vibe seems to suit them really well so I hope they can make a song of their own like that one day.

There is a version on iTunes, but she's not on it enough so I'm pressed I'm not sure which show I'll end up watching...maybe both, maybe not. I don't know. The trainee system truly is brutal and debuting seems just as rough. It's so hard for these entertainers to make it
Old 10-29-2017, 10:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
I don't have much on my bookshelves either but I made some room for my albums since they are pretty.
Worth it I still need to get Girls’ Generation’s last album (I guess there won’t be a repackage now), but I have the rest (and Taeyeon’s).

- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 10-29-2017, 01:25 PM
Graphics Team

♫
Jac || Join 9-1-1 ● Gotham ● The Wheel of Time
Old 10-29-2017, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

All of the pink! as awesome as usual.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Closed Thread   Post New Thread