Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yay watch it and try not to die! he is so animalistic and sexy! btw, thanks for bringing me back to life! joe knows that he'll kill me again soon

like now....

^ is this real life??!?! SO.PERFECT.. I'M.IN.HEAVEN!

Quote:
How I Met Your Mother Exclusive: True Blood's Joe Manganiello Back as Brad For Multi-Ep Arc

True Blood man-beast Joe Manganiello is making a return trip to How I Met Your Mother this fall.

TVLine has learned exclusively that the Magic Mike actor has signed on to reprise his role as Marshall’s law school chum Brad in two episodes of the CBS hitcom.

Viewers last saw Brad in Season 5 when he went on an awkward hockey-themed date with Robin. It’s unclear what brings him back into the fold, but last week HIMYM co-creator Craig Thomas told TVLine that the show’s eighth season would feature “a couple of familiar faces coming back,” including the previously reported Michael Trucco as Robin’s crush and Ashley Williams as Victoria.

“There’s going to be a few more [returnees] from deeper into the past as we near the end of the series,” he added. “Just funny people we always wanted to write for more and play with more.”

HIMYM returns with Season 8 on Sept. 24.

CBS also tweeted that he'll be on the 7 and 8 episode and he will be shirtless

Last edited by jakesprincess; 08-04-2012 at 10:06 PM
jakesprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

ohmygod thats wonderful news! i cant wait to see him come back to how i met your mother!!! it's gonna be amazing!! i'm glad to hear you enjoyed that episode marian and those pictures! is joe making all your dreams come true? he has to be in more of next season, i mean it appears the more weeks go by, the less alcide is in... season 6 needs to BRING ON THE WOLVES!!!
dancewithme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right?! i thought this was the season of the wolves the man needs a spin-off and yes, joe makes my dreams come true everyday

what did you think about papa wolf?

Quote:
Joe Manganiello in Talks to Join Arnold Schwarzenegger in Action Thriller 'Breacher' (Exclusive)

Joe Manganiello is in negotiations to join Arnold Schwarzenegger in Breacher, the action thriller which David Ayer is directing for QED International.

The script, written by Skip Woods (Swordfish), follows 10 DEA agents who pull off a heist during an enforcement operation, then start dying one by one.

Manganielo will join Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard and House of Lies actress Dawn Olivieri as members of the DEA team. His character, named Grinder, discovers a conscience and attempts to contact the police.

Open Road is domestically distributing the movie, which is eying an October start in Atlanta.

Bill Block, Paul Hanson, Joe Roth and Palek Patel are producing with Albert S. Ruddy.

Manganiello, who plays Alcide Herveaux on HBO’s True Blood, is mostly known for his TV work but thanks his appearance in Steven Soderbergh’s Magic Mike is enjoying a feature bounce. He is repped by CAA, Valeo Entertainment, and Felker Toczek.
yay more movies!

Last edited by jakesprincess; 08-07-2012 at 08:47 PM
Old 08-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

so many wonderful photos and news! thank you. i'm so behind on everything so it's great to come on here and catch up! your awesome oh and i saw magic mike and there was alot of hottness!
snow_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_angel (View Post)
so many wonderful photos and news! thank you. i'm so behind on everything so it's great to come on here and catch up! your awesome oh and i saw magic mike and there was alot of hottness!
you're very welcome! I'm glad you're here. It's great you finally got to see Magic Mike! the dvd is going to be released in October!!

where was Alcide last night?!

Old 08-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

an October release?! yay that's pretty cool! i cant wait to see what they put on it.

i like joe in shorts!

too bad he wasnt in last true blood. he was missed!
Old 08-19-2012, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_angel (View Post)
too bad he wasnt in last true blood. he was missed!
yes he was! but thankfully he's in the last two episodes!

best photobomb ever!!!

Old 08-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Loyal Fan

marian! i'm sorry my last log in was in february! that is insane i'm back now and promise to try to post more. it is so awesome that joe has gotten alot of work these days. i havent seen magic mike yet but i'm very excited he's coming back to how i met your mother! thats cool

omg the photobomb pic i totally love photobombing my friends!

thanks for keeping this thread updated with all the hottness! true blood finale this sunday. so sad!

Love, Live, Learn 0)>-%--
ღally interrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ally! i'm so glad you're back!

it is sad that tonight is the finale here are some pics and gifs from last weeks eppy to drool over while we bawl of sadness!

<---

wow... the breathing in the gifs above and below me just made myself an alcide sandwich!

and here's joe rocking out

Last edited by jakesprincess; 08-26-2012 at 05:45 AM
Old 08-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

those animations made my day! i havent watched the finale yet but i did hear what happens!
Old 09-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

he was amazing on the finale!

DVD news:

What to Expect When You're Expecting is coming out on dvd September 11 and Magic Mike will be released on dvd on October 23rd!! and with full routines and behind the scenes!

OMG! Just got back from meeting Joe again at the Dragon*Con!!! It was even more amazing than last year!

Dont miss Joe on the Stand Up to Cancer telethon September 7th!!
Old 09-06-2012, 08:38 AM
Loyal Fan

oh wow that video

really loved Alcide this season! and i'm so glad those dvds have release dates! definitely gonna save up money to buy them

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesprincess (View Post)
OMG! Just got back from meeting Joe again at the Dragon*Con!!! It was even more amazing than last year!
ohmigod that's right! tell me all about it!!!!

Love, Live, Learn 0)>-%--
ღally interrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღally interrupted (View Post)
ohmigod that's right! tell me all about it!!!!
OMG! he is so sweet and so hot and even though i wore heels this time, he is still so much taller than me!! make note that heels dont help at at this year i didnt get to go to any panels, but i did get 4 solo photo ops with him and another with him with sam and nelsan. for the first day i wore my Lil Red outfit which Joe LOVED! when meeting him he had his arms open, checking out my outfit and repeating over and over how he loved it! seriously made my day! the second day i wore my magic mike lawbreaker shirt and he signed my fake dollar bill "Good for one lap dance" My photos turned out even better this year and they were so much fun! Joe was all for anything I said I will never forget that weekend and already have plans for next year! hehe. hope he goes again

WoW...!

^ love how long his hair is in the the back. oh the curls

Here is Joe on Stand Up to Cancer. too bad they only showed him on air for one second.

Joe attended Cobie Smulders' (Robin on HIMYM) wedding last weekend.

don't forget to pick up "What to Expect When You're Expecting" on dvd today!!!

Aww.. i'll end it with this

Old 09-17-2012, 05:32 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh wow, sounds like you had the time of your life!!!! CONGRATS!!! i'm so happy for you and jealous at the same time! you go grrl! thanks for keeping us updated with all the latest pics and stuff, you rock and are the #1 wolfette eva marian! your outfits sound amazing! I bet you looked adorable in them! sounds to me like joe was flirting with you, awwww someone has a crush!!
dancewithme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you Best weekend ever! I think about it every second

how is he real?!

Joe went to the End of Watch LA premiere! you can imagine my funeral if i was there... both my men in the same place!