Old 03-19-2015, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

http://www.justjared.com/2015/03/19/...ute-watch-now/

Quote:
Marvel just released a new Avengers: Age of Ultron television spot and it contains so much new footage in just one minute of play time!

The new spot is jam packed with action featuring your favorite superheroes Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Mark Ruffalo, and Jeremy Renner, along with Cobie Smulders and Don Cheadle.

We’re especially loving all the Tony Stark/Iron Man snark in the beginning of the spot.

The film is set to hit theaters on May 1 – be sure to check it out!

Watch the new television spot below…

Donna
Old 03-20-2015, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article.

Jade Lizabetta Lautner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 03-22-2015, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the tweet.

‘Mission: Impossible 5′ Named ‘Rogue Nation’ – Watch First Teaser Trailer Here! | Alec Baldwin, Jeremy Renner, Mission Impossible, Simon Pegg, Tom Cruise, Video : Just Jared

Quote:
Tom Cruise is tied up and shirtless in this brand new teaser trailer for the upcoming fifth Mission: Impossible movie, now titled Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation.

The movie stars Tom, along with Jeremy Renner, Alec Baldwin, Simon Pegg, and more.

The full trailer is expected to drop tomorrow – but until then – enjoy the teaser below!

This teaser gives us our first look at the fifth movie – up until this point, an official synopsis has yet to be released.

Be sure to check out Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation when it hits theaters on July 31, 2015.

Old 03-23-2015, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome and thanks for everything.

‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Movies Find Their Directors! | Anthony Russo, Avengers, Joe Russo, Marvel, Movies : Just Jared

Quote:
Good news for fans looking forward to the upcoming The Avengers movies – the Infinity War films just found their directors!

Joe and Anthony Russo have been set to direct parts one and two of the film, which will shoot back-to-back in 2016 and 2017, according to Variety.

The brothers are no strangers to Marvel – they directed both Captain America: The Winter Soldier and the upcoming Captain America: Civil War.

Part I has a release date of May 4, 2018 and Part II has a release date of May 3, 2019. It is expected that the Avengers will face off with Thanos and his powerful Infinity Gauntlet in the films.
Tom Cruise: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation’ Full Trailer! | Alec Baldwin, Jeremy Renner, Mission Impossible, Movies, Rebecca Ferguson, Simon Pegg, Tom Cruise, Trailer, Ving Rhames : Just Jared

Quote:
Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner star in the full trailer for the upcoming movie Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.

The movie might not be hitting theaters until July 31, but you can start planning four months ahead as tickets are already on sale!

In Rogue Nation, Ethan (Cruise) and team take on their most impossible mission yet, eradicating the Syndicate – an International rogue organization as highly skilled as they are, committed to destroying the IMF.

Also starring are Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Alec Baldwin, and Ving Rhames.
Jeremy Renner's content "MI5 trailer is HERE! #missionimpossible #roguenation " on WhoSay

Donna
Old 03-24-2015, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome and thank you Donna for posting.

Old 03-25-2015, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 03-25-2015, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome. Thanks for the video.

Jeremy Renner Claims Sonni Pacheco Used Him For Green Card | Gossip Cop

Quote:
Jeremy Renner’s divorce battle with Sonni Pacheco just took another turn. In a new court filing, the actor accuses his estranged wife of using him to get a green card, and threatening to extort him with the release of alleged “intimate” videos.

As Gossip Cop previously reported, Pacheco filed for divorce in December after just 10 months of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences and accusing Renner of holding on to her passport, birth certificate and Social Security card. Pacheco also said their prenuptial agreement should be invalidated due to “fraud,” and sought custody of their 2-year-old daughter, Ava.

Pacheco followed that filing with another alleging Renner’s home is unfit for a child, with an alleged weapons collection that poses a threat to Ava’s safety. In the legal papers, Pacheco also demanded increased child support, asking for more than $13,000 a month. But now Renner is fighting back.

In his own legal documents that were just filed, Renner claims Pacheco repeatedly said she only married him so she could obtain her green card and have her finances covered. Renner cites Pacheco’s roommate, whom she allegedly told she would release videos of Renner if he fought her on the green card or money. The supposed footage is alternately described by TMZ, which obtained the court filing, as “embarrassing” and “intimate,” but the outlet has not actually seen the alleged videos, if they even exist.

Renner’s rebuttal also fires back at Pacheco’s allegations that he’s a poor parent by making some accusations of his own about her being the unfit caregiver, including the claim that Pacheco left Ava home alone in September. Furthermore, the aforementioned roommate provided a declaration to support Renner’s case, alleging Pacheco did cocaine after the baby girl’s birth, and later stopped breastfeeding so she could drink alcohol.

As the increasingly bitter custody war wages on, Renner and Pacheho have been sharing time 50-50. That seems likely to change in the future, one way or the other. Gossip Cop will continue to share updates.

Donna
Old 03-26-2015, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome/ Thank you for the video and article.

UGH about his marriage!!

Old 03-27-2015, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Jeremy Renner's Estranged Wife Is Allegedly Trying To Extort The Actor Over A Green Card?! Get The Strange Deets HERE! | PerezHilton.com

Quote:
Could this story get any crazier?!

On Wednesday, it was reported that Jeremy Renner's estranged wife, Sonni Pacheco, is allegedly attempting to extort the actor over a green card.

Basically, now that the two are no longer on good terms, Sonni wants confirmation that Jeremy will uphold his reported promise to get her a green card (Sonni is originally from Canada) at ANY cost.

According to a source close to the situation, Pacheco has allegedly threatened to release "embarrassing" videos of Renner if he doesn't help her to snag the card.

The model also wants the Hurt Locker star to give up on their contentious custody battle over 2-year-old Ava and to pay her a whopping $13K a month in child support.

Sheesh, how messy!

The insider went on to add that he has witnessed Pacheco engage in a bunch of questionable acts, like engaging in drug use soon after giving birth, and once leaving her daughter alone in the house for 15 minutes.

Yikes, we hope those allegations aren't true!

Whatever the beef may be, these two need to get their acts together for the sake of little Ava!

[Image via Pacific Coast News Online/WENN.]
Avengers: Age of Ultron Drops New International TV Spot! So. Much. Action!! | PerezHilton.com

Quote:
We have a feeling that Avengers: Age of Ultron is going to be a bit action-heavy. And Chris Hemsworth-muscle-heavy.

Unless all the trailers have been misleading and there's only a combined few minutes of action that the filmmakers decide to spoil across all the trailers and TV spots.

Not likely, though.

Speaking of TV spots… there's a new one out!! This international TV spot is super short and sweet but good gosh it's full of action!

How much action?? All the action!!

Check out the video (above) and prepare for a buttload of awesomeness!

Donna
Old 03-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so worried about Ava.

Jeremy Renner's Roommate Alleges Sonni Pacheco Extorted Star With Explicit Videos in Court Documents | E! Online

Quote:
Jeremy Renner and Sonni Pacheco's custody battle for daughter Ava is taking an ugly turn.

In legal documents obtained by E! News, Renner and Pacheco's roommate, Kristoffer Winters, alleges that Pacheco married the Avengers actor in order to obtain a green card and "improve her financial situation." He also contends that Pacheco threated to extort Renner with explicit videos prior to their daughter's birth.

"I heard Sonni say at least five or six times when we were together at the Franklin house that Jeremy should be nice to her and not fight her on green card or money issues or else she would release intimate videos of him to TMZ," the documents state.

Winters also claims in the court documents that while Renner was off working on projects or away from home for other reasons, he would "regularly" ask to video chat with Ava but Pacheco "frequently refused to facilitate FaceTime or other types of video calls."

Renner also asserts in the documents, "Sonni did not always facilitate these video chats on a daily basis," and that he had to "rely on Kristoffer for daily video contact with Ava." Despite Renner and Winters' allegations, The Hurt
Locker star insists he doesn't believe "Sonni is a bad person or bad parent," but maintains she "exercises bad judgment."

One example of "bad judgment" that Renner lists is when Pacheco allegedly left their daughter at home alone for 15 minutes without making sure anybody else was at home first. But once she realized Ava was alone she stayed out with friends.

"It is also my understanding that upon learning Ava was home alone, Sonni remained out with her friends while [Winters] rushed home to Ava," the documents read. "I was extremely disappointed with Sonni and distressed that this occurred...This event and Sonni's reaction to it was a significant turning point in our relationship."

Renner is seeking joint legal and physical custody of Ava.

E! News has reached out to attorneys for both parties.
Jeremy Renner’s Estranged Wife Sonni Pacheco Threatened to Release Intimate Videos of Him | Jeremy Renner : Just Jared

Quote:
Jeremy Renner rocks a cap while out and about on Friday (March 27) in Los Angeles.

The 44-year-old actor is currently involved in a nasty custody battle with his estranged wife Sonni Pacheco over their daughter Ava.

“I do not believe that Sonni is a bad person or bad parent,” Jeremy recently shared in a declaration. “I do believe, however, that she exercises bad judgment.”

Jeremy‘s close friend Kristoffer Winters, who lived with the couple also said, “On approximately eight additional occasions at our Franklin [Avenue] home, Sonni told me that she did not believe in marriage and only wanted Jeremy to marry her so that she could become a United States citizen and avoid returning to Canada.”

“I heard Sonni say at least five or six times when we were together at the Franklin house that Jeremy should be nice to her and not fight her on green card or money issues or else she would release intimate videos of him to TMZ,” Kristoffer added.

Old 03-29-2015, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I am too.

Donna
Old 03-30-2015, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am looking forward to see the new Avengers movie.

Old 03-30-2015, 10:15 PM
Website Manager

Jeremy Renner -- Donna L. Crawford
Not enough votes
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you Johnnie.

Maybe next time we will get more votes.

Reply   Post New Thread