Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fever Series {Book Series - Request} - "Catch the Fever" ღ "Stay to the Lights"

DARKFEVER {Book #1}
MacKayla Lane’s life is good. She has great friends, a decent job, and a car that breaks down only every other week or so. In other words, she’s your perfectly ordinary twenty-first-century woman.

Or so she thinks... until something extraordinary happens.

When her sister is murdered, leaving a single clue to her death–a cryptic message on Mac’s cell phone–Mac journeys to Ireland in search of answers. The quest to find her sister’s killer draws her into a shadowy realm where nothing is as it seems, where good and evil wear the same treacherously seductive mask. She is soon faced with an even greater challenge: staying alive long enough to learn how to handle a power she had no idea she possessed–a gift that allows her to see beyond the world of man, into the dangerous realm of the Fae...

As Mac delves deeper into the mystery of her sister’s death, her every move is shadowed by the dark, mysterious Jericho, a man with no past and only mockery for a future. As she begins to close in on the truth, the ruthless V'lane–an alpha Fae who makes sex an addiction for human women–closes in on her. And as the boundary between worlds begins to crumble, Mac’s true mission becomes clear: find the elusive Sinsar Dubh before someone else claims the all-powerful Dark Book–because whoever gets to it first holds nothing less than complete control of the very fabric of both worlds in their hands...
BLOODFEVER {Book #2}
In her fight to stay alive, Mac must find the Sinsar Dubh—a million year old book of deadly black magic, which holds the key to power over both the worlds of Fae and Man. Pursued by assassins, surrounded by people she knows she can’t trust, Mac finds herself torn between two dangerous and powerful men, V’lane, a lethal Fae prince and the mysterious Jericho Barrons.

For millennia the shadowy realm of the Fae court has coexisted with that of humans. Now the walls between the two are coming down and Mac is the only thing that stands between them.
FAEFEVER {Book #3}
When MacKayla Lane receives a page torn from her dead sister’s journal, she is stunned by Alina’s desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister’s killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt: For answers. For revenge. And for an ancient book of dark magic so evil that it corrupts anyone who touches it.

Mac’s quest for the Sinsar Dubh takes her into the mean, shapeshifting streets of Dublin, with a suspicious cop on her tail. Forced into a dangerous triangle of alliance with V’lane, a lethal Fae prince, and Jericho Barrons, a man of deadly secrets, Mac is soon locked in a battle for her body, mind, and soul.
DREAMFEVER {Book #4}
When the walls between Man and Fae come crashing down, freeing the immortal Unseelie from their icy prison, Mac is caught in a deadly trap. Trapped and tortured by the Fae Lord Master, Mac has no memory of who or what she is: the only sidhe-seer alive that can track the Sinsar Dubh, a book of black magic that holds the key to controlling both worlds.

Clawing her way back from oblivion is only the first step Mac must take down a perilous path, from the battle filled streets of Dublin to the treacherous politics of an ancient, secret sect, through the tangled lies of men who claim to be her allies into the illusory world of the Fae themselves where nothing is as it seems—and Mac is forced to face a soul-shattering truth.

Who do you trust when you can’t even trust yourself?
SHADOWFEVER {Book #5}
MacKayla Lane was just a child when she and her sister, Alina were given up for adoption and banished from Ireland forever.

Twenty years later, Alina is dead and Mac has returned to the country that expelled them to hunt her sister's murderer. But after discovering that she descends from a bloodline both gifted and cursed, Mac is plunged into a secret history: an ancient conflict between humans and immortals that have lived concealed among us for thousands of years.

What follows is a shocking chain of events with devastating consequences, and now Mac struggles to cope with grief, while continuing her mission to acquire and control the Sinsar Dubh--a book of dark, forbidden magic scribed by the mythical Unseelie King that contains the power to create and destroy worlds.

In an epic battle between humans and Fae, the hunter becomes the hunted when the Sinsar Dubh turns on Mac, and begins mowing a deadly path through those she loves.

Who can she turn to? Who can she trust? Who is the woman that haunts her dreams? More importantly, who is Mac and what is the destiny she glimpses in the black and crimson designs of an ancient tarot card?

From the luxury of the Lord Master's penthouse, to the sordid depths of an Unseelie nightclub, from the erotic bed of her lover, to the terrifying bed of the Unseelie King, Mac's journey will force her to face the truth of her exile, and make a choice that will either save the world...or destroy it.

ICED {Book #6}
The year is 1 AWC—After the Wall Crash. The Fae are free and hunting us. It’s a war zone out there, and no two days are alike. I’m Dani O’Malley, the chaos-filled streets of Dublin are my home, and there’s no place I’d rather be.

Dani “Mega” O’Malley plays by her own set of rules—and in a world overrun by Dark Fae, her biggest rule is: Do what it takes to survive. Possessing rare talents and the all-powerful Sword of Light, Dani is more than equipped for the task. In fact, she’s one of the rare humans who can defend themselves against the Unseelie. But now, amid the pandemonium, her greatest gifts have turned into serious liabilities.

Dani’s ex–best friend, MacKayla Lane, wants her dead, the terrifying Unseelie princes have put a price on her head, and Inspector Jayne, the head of the police force, is after her sword and will stop at nothing to get it. What’s more, people are being mysteriously frozen to death all over the city, encased on the spot in sub-zero, icy tableaux.

When Dublin’s most seductive nightclub gets blanketed in hoarfrost, Dani finds herself at the mercy of Ryodan, the club’s ruthless, immortal owner. He needs her quick wit and exceptional skill to figure out what’s freezing Fae and humans dead in their tracks—and Ryodan will do anything to ensure her compliance.

Dodging bullets, fangs, and fists, Dani must strike treacherous bargains and make desperate alliances to save her beloved Dublin—before everything and everyone in it gets iced.
BURNED {Book #7}
MacKayla Lane would do anything to save the home she loves. A gifted sidhe-seer,
she's already fought and defeated the deadly Sinsar Dubh-an ancient book of terrible evil-yet its hold on her has never been stronger.

When the walls that protected humans from the seductive, insatiable Fae was destroyed on Halloween, long-imprisoned immortals ravaged the planet. Now Dublin is a war zone with factions battling for control. As the city heats up and the ice left by the Hoar Frost King melts, tempers flare, passions run red-hot, and dangerous lines get crossed. Seelie and Unseelie vie for power against nine ancient immortals who have governed Dublin for millennia; a rival band of sidhe-seers invades the city, determined to claim it for their own; Mac's former protégée and best friend, Dani "Mega" O'Malley, is now her fierce enemy; and even more urgent, Highland druid Christian MacKeltar has been captured by the Crimson Hag and is being driven deeper into Unseelie madness with each passing day. The only one Mac can depend on is the powerful, dangerous immortal Jericho Barrons, but even their fiery bond is tested by betrayal.

It's a world where staying alive is a constant struggle, the line between good and evil blurs, and every alliance comes at a price. In an epic battle against dark forces, Mac must decide who she can trust, and what her survival is ultimately worth.
FEVERBORN {Book #8}
In Karen Marie Moning’s latest installment of the epic #1 New York Times bestselling Fever series, the stakes have never been higher and the chemistry has never been hotter. Hurtling us into a realm of labyrinthine intrigue and consummate seduction, FEVERBORN is a riveting tale of ancient evil, lust, betrayal, forgiveness and the redemptive power of love.

When the immortal race of the Fae destroyed the ancient wall dividing the worlds of Man and Faery, the very fabric of the universe was damaged and now Earth is vanishing bit by bit. Only the long-lost Song of Making—a haunting, dangerous melody that is the source of all life itself—can save the planet.

But those who seek the mythic Song—Mac, Barrons, Ryodan and Jada—must contend with old wounds and new enemies, passions that burn hot and hunger for vengeance that runs deep. The challenges are many: The Keltar at war with nine immortals who’ve secretly ruled Dublin for eons, Mac and Jada hunted by the masses, the Seelie queen nowhere to be found, and the most powerful Unseelie prince in all creation determined to rule both Fae and Man. Now the task of solving the ancient riddle of the Song of Making falls to a band of deadly warriors divided among—and within—themselves.

Once a normal city possessing a touch of ancient magic, Dublin is now a treacherously magical city with only a touch of normal. And in those war-torn streets, Mac will come face to face with her most savage enemy yet: herself.
THE FUTURE

#09 - Feversong
CAMPAIGNERS
001. save each other
002. Stay to the Lights
003. smoakin queen
004. baelfire24
005. Drunk On You
006. AddictedtoLove
007. vale decem
008. YoursToHold
009. KeepThisaSecret

Last edited by crash landing; 02-16-2016 at 05:00 AM
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for adding me, Love the OP
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Didn't even have to wait for you to ask cause knew you would join me here
Old 01-08-2016, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

You know me so well
Old 01-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well you were the one that got me into the series man how long ago was that - was it in between 4th and 5th books or was it before that
Old 01-08-2016, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hm.. well I got into it after book 3 came out, so could be around book 4.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea think it was between 4th and 5th book that you got me into it either that or 3rd and 4th
Old 01-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe you were the first person I got into it, if that's the case then yeah might be before book 4 came out. Do you remember if you had to wait for that?
Old 01-08-2016, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm trying to remember trying to remember which major cliffhanger had me hanging - if it was with the princes's or related to Barrons - I think it may have been the princes's having to wait to find out what happened - everything is going together right now

Spoiler:
Old 01-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, sometimes when it has been ages and you read them all at once its hard to remember what you started at.

Spoiler:
Old 01-08-2016, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think you got me into it regarding first 3 books then having the cliffhanger waiting on Book 4 either that or got into it during the first 4 books and cliffhanger waiting on 5th

Went though both cliffhangers or just the one can't remember cause its been so long ago and have read them a few times
Old 01-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, there was a long period for book 5. Dreamfever came out August 2009 and Shadowfever in Jan 2011.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Almost certain now that it may have been between 3rd and 4th book that you got me into it either way its been 5 years since before Shadowfever - I know that much
Old 01-08-2016, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow that's crazy. Doesn't feel that long.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think its longer cause almost strongly think it was inbetween 3rd and 4th - because we've known each other for a VERY LONG time, cause thinking about it - we use to post together on PB board when the original board was around - granted I didn't always keep up on the board, but do think I was one of the first you got into the series after you started it yourself - cause we knew each other when I was with my ex ex Josh before I left back when I modded BSG originally
Reply   Post New Thread