Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

He really does

I'd love to know more about what he's doing with this FBI spin off
Chelle » join GTmy artFBI campaignL&O campaignNCIS posting challenge
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Think we have to wait and see on that front.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 05:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Unfortunately
Old 04-07-2021, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes would love to know more too
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

I wonder if it'll start around mid-season. That'd give whichever (or both) FBI they want to premiere it with time to start their new seasons, then use it/them to introduce the new one. According to here it will be a three part crossover introduction so both FBI & Most Wanted will be involved in the introduction. I can see it starting in FBI with them bringing in the Most Wanted team, then the Most Wanted team needing to hand things over to the International team. That sounds logical to me anyway
Old 04-08-2021, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Does sound the most logical still wish for some info on an international team do FBI work international?
Old 04-08-2021, 06:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Supposedly, yes. So they haven't made that much up.

I imagine it'll be a while before we know details about the team
Old 04-09-2021, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Interesting never thought FBI worked outside of the USA where knew that CIA did cause NCIS tells us that CIA isn't allowed to operate on US soil
Old 04-10-2021, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thought the same actually
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 10:21 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Despite its domestic focus, the FBI also maintains a significant international footprint, operating 60 Legal Attache (LEGAT) offices and 15 sub-offices in U.S. embassies and consulates across the globe. These foreign offices exist primarily for the purpose of coordination with foreign security services and do not usually conduct unilateral operations in the host countries.[8] The FBI can and does at times carry out secret activities overseas,[9] just as the CIA has a limited domestic function; these activities generally require coordination across government agencies.
Source
From Wikipedia so not the most reliable source but I'd presume it'd be correct

I presume the show however will have them conducting operations in the other countries

From the actual FBI website:
Quote:
On foreign soil, FBI special agents generally do not have authority to make arrests except in certain cases where, with the consent of the host country, Congress has granted the FBI extraterritorial jurisdiction.
Quote:
How is the FBI fighting organized crime, particularly international organized crime?

The FBI uses a variety of laws, asset forfeiture statutes, and sophisticated investigative techniques in its domestic and international cases. The criminal and civil provisions of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute are particularly suited to dismantle criminal organizations. Our organized crime investigations frequently use undercover operations, court-authorized electronic surveillance, informants and cooperating witnesses, and consensual monitoring. Many of these are conducted in concert with domestic and international police agencies. The FBI investigations focus on major international, national, and regional groups that control large segments of the illegal activities.
There's also this page on International Operations
Old 04-10-2021, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info
Old 04-10-2021, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Supposedly, yes. So they haven't made that much up.

I imagine it'll be a while before we know details about the team
Most likely. At least we will know eventually. We'll hear about a backdoor pilot at some point.

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 11:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Just a matter of when really
Old 04-10-2021, 11:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

I imagine it'll depend on when the shows start. I'd think covid shouldn't delay things now so we're probably looking at a normal 'fall return'. Then it'll depend on when they want to start the new show since they want to start it with its backdoor pilots
When do the shows normally start filming for the new season? July or August isn't it?

Sam have you seen that we've added FBI Franchise into this month's poll?
Old Yesterday, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I did see that Haven't voted yet though
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top