Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome and thanks for the article.

Donna
Old 02-24-2015, 06:35 AM
Graphics Team

OMFG This just made me even more happier! Since Letty is my fav of course
YAY MORE LETTY/MICHELLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boringblog (View Post)
Me too. I hope she returns someday.

I heard Lucas Black signed on for the seventh, eighth, and ninth movie. I hope that's true.
It would be nice to see her again She was pretty good before in the film with working with them and all.

Tbh, idk who Lucas Black is.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 02-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome.

Old 02-25-2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Vin Diesel Expecting Third Child With Girlfriend Paloma Jiménez - Us Weekly

Quote:
Dom’s daddy duty continues! Vin Diesel is expecting his third child with girlfriend Paloma Jiménez, Us Weekly can confirm.

The Fast & Furious actor, 47, and model Jiménez, 31, are already parents to daughter Hania Riley, 6, and son Vincent Sinclair, 4.

Diesel's happy news has slightly shifted scheduling plans for Furious 7. A source tells Us that the film’s March 10 Abu Dhabi premiere has been cancelled, and will now be moved to L.A.

"Everyone is happy about doing the premiere there," the insider says. "It's been home for the franchise for quite some time." (Furious 7 comes out on April 3, 2015.)

Diesel has kept his private life under wraps for years, but did share a photo of his little girl with his late costar and longtime friend Paul Walker in November 2013.

"He was a part of so much in my life...long personal talks with my mother or babysitting the Alpha Angel…he took a certain pride in being Uncle Pablo," Diesel captioned the photo via Facebook at the time.

"After all, we were filming a scene in FF4 the day [Hania] was born, and he being the only one I told, encouraged me to go in and cut the umbilical cord," he continued. "He was an important part of my transition into fatherhood."

A source adds to Us that Diesel isn’t the "kind of guy that likes to talk about his kids," but he’s "a huge family man."

"He wants to be close to home during the next few months."

Donna
Old 02-26-2015, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

congrats to Vin and his family
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-26-2015, 05:33 AM
Moderator Manager

Great news!! Congrats to Vin!!
Old 02-26-2015, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Congrats to Vin!

My friends wanted to watch a movie next week. My thought went straight to Furious 7. Then I checked it only opens in April Darn for a moment there I thought it was in March.
Old 02-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

So HAPPY I came upon this thread!

I love the entire Fast and Furious franchise and I also love the cast just as much.
Letty is and always has been my favorite character! Killing her was a hard blow to take, but now she's back and better than ever.

Please add me to the list of supporters!

Last edited by kj_dreamer; 02-27-2015 at 12:06 AM
Old 02-26-2015, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for the article.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Just watched the new trailer featuring lots more Letty and it is INCREDIBLE! I'm so excited for April to get here.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Dreams (View Post)
Tbh, idk who Lucas Black is.
He was Sean in Tokyo Drift.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome.

Donna
Old 03-11-2015, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You're welcome, Jade.

Jordana Brewster Says Vin Diesel Handled Paul Walker’s Death With Grace | Charlie Puth, Jordana Brewster, Music, Wiz Khalifa : Just Jared

Quote:
Jordana Brewster dons a “Luxe et Veritas” sweater while grabbing breakfast on Sunday (March 8) in Brentwood, Calif.

The day before, the 34-year-old actress was seen picking up her dry cleaning with her mom Maria.

Jordana recently opened about filming her upcoming film Furious 7, without her dear friend Paul Walker.

“If anything, we had a greater responsibility. Won had a gargantuan task ahead of him and he dealt with it with such grace. And Vin [Diesel], being one of the producers, also dealt with it with such grace. We were very lucky that we had (Paul’s) brothers to step in,” Jordana shared to New York Daily News.

FYI: Jordana is wearing a LeBloc Jewelry necklace and MINKPINK shorts. She is also wearing Splendid pants.

10+ pictures inside of Jordana Brewster out and about in Los Angeles…

Donna
Old 03-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great article.

Old 03-16-2015, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Vin Diesel Welcomes Third Child With Girlfriend Paloma Jimenez – See Baby Pic! | Birth, Paloma Jimenez, Vin Diesel : Just Jared

Quote:
Vin Diesel just posted an adorable pic of his newborn baby on Facebook!

“I hear babies crying, I watch them grow. They’ll learn much more, Than I’ll ever know. And I think to myself, What a wonderful world…” the 47-year-old actor captioned the pic of himself, in what appears to be a hospital. The name of the baby is still unknown, so stay tuned!

A few weeks ago, it was announced that Vin and his girlfriend Paloma Jiménez were expecting their third child together!

Congrats to the couple on their new bundle of joy!

Bigger pic inside…
Paul Walker Is Remembered at ‘Furious 7′ SXSW Screening | 2015 SXSW, Fast & Furious, Tyrese Gibson : Just Jared

Quote:
A screening of Furious 7 took place late Sunday (March 14)/early Monday (March 15) at the 2015 SXSW Festival and there was a special tribute to the late Paul Walker at the event.

“On a serious side: We obviously lost a dear friend, brother, comrade when we were making this movie,” Neal Moritz, producer of the film, told the crowd. “He was really the best guy I ever met in my world — in my life. When we decided we were going to continue this movie, we were determined to honor his legacy and our love for him forever. I just want to ask one big favor of everybody. You guys are going to get to see the movie tonight without knowing what happens to Paul’s storyline. Whatever you want to say after the movie is cool, but please let future audiences see it the way you’re going to see it tonight.”

“This movie is the highlight of my career,” Neal added. “I’m so proud of what we’ve done. And I know Paul Walker would be smiling down on all of us.”

Star of the film Tyrese Gibson was also in attendance, “The reason that we kept this thing going became on behalf of our brother Paul Walker.”

The film is dedicated to his memory, and there’s a montage tribute to Paul at the end, THR reports.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread