Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

finally watched the second half of the season how amazing was this season I can't believe how many things had happened just like that...the last scene just broke my heart when she said, you knew all along

now I want the new season...
Old 06-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I`m so glad that you caught the second half of this past season. Emily delivered some amazing performances in it, especially in the scene where Ems with Amanda in her final moments and that last scene where she told Jack the truth. I also can`t wait to see what`s going to happen next season.
Old 06-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm already watching Revenge's 2nd season and have reached episode 8 today (unfortunately it was the Flashback episode which was okay, had only few interesitng things and many not so really important). But all in all season 2 is back on track, there is no character that annoys me! No, though I'm no fan of Ashley and Declan or Charlotte, they don't get much screentime anyway and the whole Initiative plot will get interesting soon! Also I like Aidan. And yesterday I had watched my 200th episode with Emily (9x Glory Days, 88x Everwood, 74x Brothers & Sisters and 30x Revenge). There will be many more of course.

Looking forward to the next episodes, I kinda know a few things that are going to happen but it's necessary, the season has potential and it feels better than expected. Maybe that comes from me being excited to finally see Emily again and to watch the season within like 3-4 weeks instead of weekly with too many breaks. With a show like Revenge, it's way easier to remember storylines and what happened than if I watch it weekly or even every two weeks thanks to breaks. Also realized that Mr. Nick Wechsler was on only one other show: Roswell. Since I don't watch the same actor on 2 shows at the same time, Roswell's 3rd season rerun has to wait until I have finished Revenge, which is no real problem, just realized it when I was thinking about watching both shows, but with Boston Legal and Mad Men I already have enough drama shows on my schedule. Just saying in my final sentence that Revenge has serious potential if they use the characters, give them interesting storylines (season is almost not about the love stories at all!), create drama, atmosphere and thrilling scenes and bring some outside characters into the game - like Mason, Kara, Helen Crowley or Mr. Ryan.
ForVanAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will have to rewatch the second season when I'm done with the one I'm watching right now...I really love Emily, she's overpowering every emotional scene
Old 06-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

voting are going good #6
Old 06-15-2013, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emily VanCamp to Star in Indie 'The Girl in the Book' (Exclusive)
Old 06-16-2013, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the latest
Old 06-18-2013, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

You`re welcome.

Here are some pics of Emily at A Dramatically Different Party last night.

Old 06-19-2013, 05:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

So, we got some Emily news. Thanks for posting pics and indie movie, Hot Rod.

Help Kickstart Emily’s New Movie

That's a good thing, I haven't read that stuff yet, it's late at night and I'm tired from work. But of course I have to support my favourite actress. I fear that I have to spend some serious money but that's something I would do. A thank you credit in the film would be great but that's a bit too expensive. An autograph by Emily is more interesting to me.

Also the best Emily fansite owner and news finder Grey posted an interview called Emily Talks New York and ‘Captain America’ (finally something official from Emily) and I'm sure it's worth reading too. Will do so tomorrow when I'm wide awake.

And not to forget: Emily Blogs for World Environment Day
Old 06-19-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest Emily news. I`m going to try to contribute to the movie fund as soon as i can get some more money, which is hope will be before the deadline.

Also nice articles from Emily, especially her blog for World Environment Day.
Old 06-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

You're welcome. I hope some more people decide to support Emily's movie. Because 2 weeks isn't a long time and with holiday season, some people rather go on holiday or something like that. But a lot of people now know Emily, it should be possible.
Old 06-19-2013, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks a lot for the latest. I f my bf and I weren't saving money for holidays I woul participate but we're supposed to go on holidays next month and we don't have enough yet...
Old 06-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, already proof that my theory about holiday season is true. I think you both should rather enjoy yourselfs than giving Emily her movie, she already has her own carreer.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

this is good for her
Old 06-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Here are some recent candid pics of Emily in New York City.