Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

We're on the polls! VOTE NOW! and get the word out! If we don't win, we need at least 10 votes to be on the poll for next month. (and we need to keep this thread active!)
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Loyal Fan

VOTED! Yeeeeeehaaawwwww!!!

(Cue Dallas Theme)
Old 08-01-2013, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

Voted
Old 08-01-2013, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Voted!
Old 08-01-2013, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

I think we can manage ten votes.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

I think we can.

I wonder if the actors really don't know anything or they just were told to say they don't.

Dallas Season 3 Teasers: Ann to Ewing Energies? John Ross to Spiral?

Quote:
While we won’t see new episodes of Dallas until early 2014, I grabbed some time with stars Brenda Strong and Josh Henderson at the Turner 25th Anniversary Bash at the TCAs last week to get an idea of what's to come - and what they’d like to see – in the third season of the prime time soap.

First up: Strong talks humor, joining the action at Ewing Energies and who she’d like to see Ann connect with more...

-------------------------------------------

TV Fanatic: What can you tell me about Ann in Season 3?
Brenda Strong: The writers are busy sequestered behind closed doors and I would love to be a fly on the wall. I have no idea where we’re going. I have some intonation based on the cliffhangers from last season. We, of course, know that Jordana [Brewster, who plays Elena] has been ostracized and gone to the dark side to bring down some drug lord. But the thing that’s amazing is even when you think you know, you don’t know. Even when you think you know your character inside and out, you’re surprised so I can’t wait to see what’s in store.

TVF: What would be your hopes for Ann in Season 3?
BS: I’d like to see some humor with Ann. There are a couple moments in seasons one and two when Ann had the last word, and had a zinger, especially with the JR character and I’d like to see that play out with some other roles, particularly with John Ross. It would be nice if Ann became his conscience and snapped him into shape a little bit.

And I’d like to see Ann maybe have a little bit more of a power rivalry with Sue Ellen now that she’s on the darker side of Ewing Energies. I’d like Ann to hold the light side and maybe polarize that a little bit and get involved in the family business.

I’d like to see her ride and shoot more and she’s got to keep her ex-husband in line. People love to hate him and I’ve actually seen on Twitter a couple of people say that Ann and Harris should get together. Do you watch our show? Ann would never do that! I think she can give him some comeuppance and set him up for a fall.

Next up, Henderson gives his thoughts on whether John Ross really loves Pamela and whether there’s something more than business between he and Emma...

TVF: You haven’t started shooting yet but do you know what’s coming in the new season?
Josh Henderson: I wish! But I’m actually okay with it that I have no idea what to expect. That’s how I am with John Ross. I think he’s the biggest wild card on the show and I love that about the character and I love that about the show. To tell you the truth, I don’t know what’s next for him and what’s in store for him this year but if I were to take a guess, I would think the reality of his father being gone for good, I think, is going to finally hit him because I don’t think it has yet.

There were a lot of distractions when JR passed with the explosion on the rig with Pamela and getting married and trying to find out who killed JR. All these things really almost distracted him from having to really deal with the fact that his Dad is really gone. I think in season three it’s going to hit him hard and he’s going to go to a dark place.

TVF: The twist in the finale with John Ross and Emma…I did not see that coming.
JH: I didn’t see it coming either and that’s what’s great about the show! As soon as you think you’ve got it figured out it throws you for a loop. I did not expect that. Cliffhangers. It’s all about cliffhangers.

TVF: Does John Ross have genuine affection and love for Pamela?
JH: Absolutely. He loves Pamela, he does. But at the end of the day, he was taught how to do business one way and that was from JR and that was you can love a woman, she can be your wife but everyone is open game when it comes to business. And if you meet a woman that you feel you can manipulate, have in your pocket, blackmail, use her two steps ahead in the future, you do it. That’s all he knows. That’s how he was taught.

TVF: Do you think that’s what Emma is to him? Business?
JH: We don’t know. I think that in a way they understand each other a little bit when it comes to the parent thing. Obviously he’s got his stuff with Pamela which is like a Romeo and Juliet thing, the enemy’s daughter. And I think they understand each other always wanting to make their fathers proud and try to live up to their fathers’ expectations.

I think he relates obviously, to Pamela a lot of ways and to Emma a few ways, as well. If it’s real, we don’t know. If I had to guess, it’s just a move about business. That’s why you could see as soon as he entered that hotel room, he went straight for that bag she brought. What’s in that bag? We don’t know. But it’s something big.
Read more tv spoilers at: Dallas Season 3 Teasers: Ann to Ewing Energies? John Ross to Spiral? - TV Fanatic
Old 08-02-2013, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I voted!

Can't wait for the new season but I hate waiting until Feb.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 08-02-2013, 04:05 PM
Extreme Fan

I just discovered this show 2 days ago, but I just voted
Old 08-02-2013, 05:00 PM
MD7
Passionate Fan

Voted
Old 08-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Please add me .
Old 08-03-2013, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the votes!

Petrovafire adding you now.

Would anybody else like to be added?
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-05-2013, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolveMyMystery (View Post)
I think we can.

I wonder if the actors really don't know anything or they just were told to say they don't.

Dallas Season 3 Teasers: Ann to Ewing Energies? John Ross to Spiral?

Read more tv spoilers at: Dallas Season 3 Teasers: Ann to Ewing Energies? John Ross to Spiral? - TV Fanatic
I want to see Ann mingling with Dallas Society.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think they need to start the season off with a big murder mystery....who murdered Emma? ...okay so maybe she's not my favorite character.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 08-09-2013, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Abiding Loveღ (View Post)
I think they need to start the season off with a big murder mystery....who murdered Emma? ...okay so maybe she's not my favorite character.
Yes, she needs to be face down in the pool.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes! what a great image to start off a season...and there would be so many suspects!
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Closed Thread   Post New Thread