Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2013, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

What the hell was Mills playing at running back into the fire? He put everyone at risk. I know it's emotional and awful to watch his diner go up in flames in like that but jesus, what the ****. Looking back, I don't think I thought so at the time but I can't believe Hadley was pushed out over that little brat. I know he's a big bad now but still, Mills ain't worth it. His lack of respect for the chief is a huge issue as well. It may be deserved but if it's going to prevent him taking orders and doing his job properly then he needs to move house. I liked Mills the majority of last season so I'm really hoping he grows out of this slump soon.

Having said that, I did think Casey's reaction to Mills saying Clark was off came across a tad bitchy. Clark is coming off as the sketchiest character ever and Casey implying Mills was just jealous was unnecessary.

Don't really care much for the depressing Dardon storyline. The kids annoy me. I like Casey in the storyline but overall I'm not that interested in it.

Gabby continues to grate which is a shame because she's so likeable at times but continues to be bogged down by the Casey love. Just put them together or stop the madness writers. I just wish she would stop inserting herself into his life (complete with come to bed eyes) if she can't handle it. It does neither of them any favours.

What's the story with her date? Did we get his name? We know Soffer is crossing over from Chicago PD so I don't think he's a bad guy but he's obviously investigating something - counterfeit money maybe?

Can't wait to see where Severide's storyline with Hadley goes. Glad Renee is gone despite how stupid the storyline ended up being.

Really liked the Shay/Severide scene after he's revealed not to be the pops. She gives him a quick hug and a kiss but runs off before it gets too emotional. It's why I love the friendship - so understates.

Poor Mouch - at least it can only get better for him... I hope.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-03-2013, 01:02 AM
Loyal Fan

Add me!
Old 10-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome

Nobody posts here but sure I'll keep going anyway

Another great episode, I could do without the Molly's drama. I'm assuming that they brought in the mob guy because

Spoiler:
but do we have to have all the Molly's money troubles storylines. It's depressing looking at that empty bar.

That Gabby and Casey scene where she pretends to be his girlfriend was just....... really stupid. Asides from rehashing over their feelings for each other I didn't see the point in it at all. Plus why would she assume to barge in on a private meeting like that?

Hadley's a really good choice of bad guy. He's so creepy. Severide losing the head is going to come back to bite the station in the ass though.

Legitimately felt crushed on behalf of Cruz tonight. I really like him and I hope that he gets the girl in the end. The mixed tape was beyond adorable.

The snitch guy sucks, I was under the impression that he was being made snitch in the premiere but now he just seems happy to do it.

Though it seems to have become an unpopular opinion, I liked Mills tonight. I appreciated his scene with Severide Sr and the fact that he's not begrudging Gabby's happiness despite it ending badly with them.

I agree that it would be great to see Gabby in a storyline where she's not getting laid or on the cusp of getting laid. The preview for next week looks good. I wonder what happens with her and Shay.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-14-2013, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Keep on posting!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 10-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Gabby is the worst. It's official, she is awful. What she said to Shay was beyond low. It was obvious how devastated Shay was from the moment the guy shot himself, it was also obvious from Gabby's expression that was dying for chance to let Shay know it was on her. I don't know where Gabby get's off being all high and mighty either, wasn't she constantly getting called in for board meetings last season for making calls that weren't hers to make? Granted the difference is she was lucky that nobody died but still, Shay was always supportive of her. It seems Gabby is only happy when it's her calling the shots and running then show. The worst part of the whole thing was that Gabby didn't even attempt to really apologise. Shay looked like she was ready to burst into tears throughout the entire episode yet Gabby barely looked bothered. She was too busy focusing on flavour of the episode. I also didn't like that she implied Shay led him on which resulted in his suicide. Beyond low, she is an ******* and I would hate to see Shay patch things up with her without a massive apology from her first.

On a brighter note I liked Mills tonight for the first time in a while, him befriending Clark despite the others ganging up on him was pretty cool. It brought me back to the Mills of season one.

I'm glad that the arsonist story is done although I thought Hadley made a good bad guy. His demise was sort of random and lame in the end. Suppose he could come back all scarred and scary...

I'm looking forward to the Chicago PD spinoff but wow, I just lost all respect for Antonio as a cop when he blabbed to Gabby about Jay being a cop. There has to be some kind of rule about that? I'm assuming he'll continue as her love interest until the mid season finale when they breakup and the spinoff starts.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I miss this show!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought last night's episode was ok. But the promo for next week! Already had me

April
Old 11-13-2013, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk On You (View Post)
I thought last night's episode was ok. But the promo for next week! Already had me
AGREED!!!

that promo!!! they can't do that to us
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 11-14-2013, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

I made a request thread for Chicago PD if anyone wants to join.

http://www.fanforum.com/f50/chicago-...read-63107941/

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-14-2013, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm warning (View Post)
AGREED!!!

that promo!!! they can't do that to us
I know! But at the same time it kind of makes sense.

So I've noticed something about NBC. They like to show/reveal big revelations in the episodes in the promos. Like this one, and there was one last season in Revolution. Honestly I think it would be better if they left those parts out of the promos.

April
Old 12-14-2013, 05:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

That mid season Finale
Old 12-14-2013, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh boy that's a hell of a mid season finale...
Old 12-15-2013, 06:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Did find it slightly annoying that they previewed Casey with a head injury in the episode before though, I would of liked watching that episode and being surprised about Casey instead of knowing something was going to happen too him. Though I did love Kelly's facial expression when he was looking at Dawson. As well as how they dealt with the wicked witch of the department :p
Old 12-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 12-23-2013, 04:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

what episode is it up to now?

{}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread