Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2015, 03:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

She finds out about Dominic next episode and I loved his moment with the guitar. I don't think Dominic should take her back if he ever gets the opportunity though. April was really cruel to him, with or without cancer, and allowed herself to be stolen from Dominic. Which, is fair enough but she can't have it both ways.

This is coming from someone who has both been cheated on and fell in love with their second partner and then he broke up with me and then the next day he got with someone else.

So if Dominic forgives her I'd be incredibly pissed off at how unrealistic the directors are being. I mean they already rushed their friendship.

As for Beth I think she is going to hit some bumps in the road.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:02 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

I don't think Dominic has any issues with April anymore regarding how things went down before. Clearly I don't want them back together but when they do, at least IMO, it won't be because Dominic doesn't want it ... he's been going after her all season even when she was with Leo and about to marry him, so of course he won't say no now if the offer is on the table.

And in any case, it is WAY too soon to head there anyway so I really hate the way they're going about it.

It won't be all sunshine for Beth right away for sure. Even if she is super talented, she's still new in the business but with the latest "buzz" her outfit generated and some help, I'm sure she'll be fine.

Sorry to hear about your relationships btw, hope things got better for you

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
dancing in the rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

He hasn't been going after her all season. That's what annoyed me. He didn't do anything until Leo's bachelor party. It was so out of the blue, the director's are so rubbish. But I can't see how he made his peace with April, she was a cow to him.

Oh no I'm fine about my relationships now I was just comparing it to a realistic scenario and so far the producers have gone bipolar. It's why I empathise with Dominic though, only few people will understand. Which, is why it annoys me when people needlessly pinpoint Dominic as the bad guy when he hasn't done anything yet and April has been the bad character. Plus with how self centred and crazy she's been lately it puts me off her even more. She's like Bella from Twilight. You like her at first and then realise how horrible she actually is and quit watching.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:53 PM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

He might not have openly acted on it from the start but it was clear he was pining for her, especially from the moment he saw the tape ring and found out they were engaged in the first episode. He got weird even getting a congrats out then got even weirder at the engagement party and in the video. I think Lapril becoming official triggered it for him.

Anyway, new episode tonight and looks like things might again be rushed.

And I do agree the way April handles a lot of the situations is sometimes very irritating. A lot of times she behaves in a way that is centered around her and what she's interested in at that point in time and doesn't really care how it affects the people around her.

| ray
Old 09-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought he was more wondering how she could rush like that. He just seemed happy all the time. He was all smiles and the way he was so happy in the engagement video.

I'm just hoping she becomes more selfless

Edit: I just saw the new episode. I can't believe she wants to be with Dominic. I found it slightly funny when her mom mentioned how selfish it is. it's what we were talking about I am loving been a so much though

Last edited by sourburst; 09-22-2015 at 12:56 PM
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

im finally starting to be ok with them being friends. i do not want them dating again. uhhh

i want beth and josh to be happy. she shouldnt take her unemployment job stress out on him. he was just trying to help.

i hate olivia figures she is releasing the manuscript
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 01:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Well all know I am behind....

I watched through the funeral episode. It was super obvious there how much Dom loves April. But....I don't see how she could see him that way again this season because she is clearly very much in love with Leo.

Anyway, I should probably stay quiet since I have no idea what happens to get there.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

i just can't believe she's pregnant
Old 09-28-2015, 12:41 AM
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

I know. Should be interesting to see how that will be handled. And Jen, I hated that she blew up in his face too.

Cathy, I've watched the rest of them and I'm still not a fan of how they're portraying her feelings about this.

| ray
Old 09-28-2015, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still haven't watched further.. but they know how to get me back.. are they really going to ROMA???? <3

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2015, 06:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
I know. Should be interesting to see how that will be handled. And Jen, I hated that she blew up in his face too.

Cathy, I've watched the rest of them and I'm still not a fan of how they're portraying her feelings about this.
Okay glad it isn't just me.

Holly, yes.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 09-28-2015, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

^love your icon

need tonight episodes ASAP
Old 09-28-2015, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks Jade!

Old 09-28-2015, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

you're welcome
Old 09-28-2015, 09:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

cathy your icon really is the best

poor josh, he so didnt deserve that. but maybe we can blame the pregnancy hormones? wonder how she is going to handle that?

cant wait for tonights ep
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread