Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 10:55 AM
Master Fan

Camp Rock campaign thread: Because this is me! (special Request!)

"Camp Rock," centers on a teen girl who desperately wants to spend her summer at a prestigious rock camp, but can only attend if she works in the kitchen as one of the cooks. When she's overheard singing - but not seen -- by a teen pop star at the camp, he is completely taken and sets out to find the girl behind the beautiful voice. But first she must confront her fears, step out of the kitchen and into the spotlight. Written by fmmini

Camp Rock is a musical that mostly focuses on a teen girl Mitchie (Demi Lovato) who desperately wants to spend her summer at a rock camp, but can only attend if she works in the kitchen as one of the cooks. When she's overheard singing by teen pop star Shane Gray (Joe Jonas) at the camp, he has fallen head over heals and sets out to find the girl with the beautiful voice. Written by alrc2007

"Camp Rock," centers on a teen girl who desperately wants to spend her summer at a prestigious rock camp, but can only attend if she works in the kitchen as one of the cooks. When she's overheard singing - but not seen -- by a teen pop star at the camp, he is completely taken and sets out to find the girl behind the beautiful voice. But first she must confront her fears, step out of the kitchen and into the spotlight to show how she really is Written by smily_558

Camp Rock tells the rock n' roll Cinderella story of Mitchie Torres (Demi Lovato), a teen with an amazing voice and a driving ambition to be a pop singer who wants to spend her summer at a prestigious rock camp. Unfortunately, an expensive music camp is a bit out of reach for her family, but her mother gets a job as Camp Rock's cook so that Mitchie can attend as long as she helps out in the kitchen between classes. Befriended by fellow camp member Caitlyn (Alyson Stoner) but intimidated by the immensely talented Tess Tyler (Meaghan Jette Martin) and her friends Peggy (Jasmine Richards) and Ella (Anna Maria Perez de Tagle), Mitchie lives a double life hiding that she is the cook's daughter and posing as a well-to-do camper in order to become part of the hottest clique at camp. When she's overheard singing, but not seen, by teen pop star and celebrity camp instructor, plus lead singer of Connect Three, Shane Gray (Joe Jonas), he is completely taken and sets out to find the girl behind the beautiful voice. Meanwhile, Mitchie will have to learn how to confront her fears, step out of the kitchen and into the spotlight as herself. Written by asumamori
credit to imdb

Demi Lovato ... Mitchie Torres
Joe Jonas ... Shane Gray

Meaghan Jette Martin ... Tess Tyler

Maria Canals-Barrera ... Connie Torres

Alyson Stoner ... Caitlyn Geller

Julie Brown ... Dee La Duke

Daniel Fathers ... Brown Cesario

Anna Maria Perez de Tagle ... Ella

Jasmine Richards ... Peggy

Jordan Francis ... Barron

Roshon Fegan ... Sander
Kevin Jonas ... Jason
Nick Jonas ... Nate

Aaryn Doyle ... Lola

Giovanni Spina ... Andy
Judy Kovacs ... Lola's Dancer #1

Sarah Francis ... Lola's Dancer #2

Jennifer Ricci ... TJ Tyler

Anjelica Scannura ... Girl Singing Shane's Song (as Angelica Scannura)

Nikki Shah ... Opera Girl
Kathryn Ballantine ... Girl w / Folk Voice
Stefanie Campbell ... Gospel Singer #1
Sherry Anne Campbell ... Gospel Singer #2
Shennel Campbell ... Gospel Singer #3
Edward Jaunz ... Steve Torres (as Ed Jaunz)
Bailey Stocker ... Sierra
Hayley Lochner ... Erin
Jee-Yun Lee ... TV Reporter
Laura Thorne ... Screaming Girl

Max Topplin ... Boy
Jake Brockman ... Boy #2
Roshan Amendra ... Freestyler #1
Dwayne Gulston ... Freestyler #2
Tamina Pollack-Paris ... Dancer
Katie McCrory ... Dancer
Kimberly O'Neill ... Dancer
Daniel Celebre ... Dancer
Irvin Washington ... Dancer
Chres M. Kim ... Dancer
Marc Cardarelli ... Dancer
Adam Sergison ... Dancer
Michael Cheng ... Dancer

1.~Unfaithful~
2.Adie010
3.hockeycanada87
4.ocfan27
5.*Kaylee*

Last edited by ~Unfaithful~; 09-29-2008 at 11:06 AM
~Unfaithful~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know if Camp Rock be in the Special Request polls,

So Add me. Camp Rock is my current obsession. Because of this movie, it makes me love love love the Jonas brothers.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

I don't know either, but I figured is HSM could......who knows? I just know that nothing can be without a campaign thread, so I figured I'd start one!
I'm adding you though!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I try to submit Rent last time but it didn't make it. So I doubt it. But it's worth a shot.

Thanks for adding.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

I'm hoping maybe since there is going to be a 2nd movie and there is some mass franchising going on, (I just bought my daughter the cutest shirt and pants) but I hope it works
Old 08-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

has there any confirmation about the CR2 movie? I heard rumors that there might be a second one. I also heard they start shooting during the summer. But I'm not sure. The Jonas brothers are willing to do it. After this tour, they're shooting their show. And I heard Canadian tour in January. That's all I know, about their schedule.
Old 08-29-2008, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

There is an imdb page here I don't think that means anything is set in stone, but there is a release date posted, and a plot synopsis?
Old 08-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw that, but I don't believe the plot. I only hear rumors about it but no confirmation.
Old 08-29-2008, 12:26 PM
Website Manager

I'll discuss it with the other Managers, but is there anything other than the movie already out, or more movies coming [I see the rumour above]? I haven't seen it. Main reason HSM was allowed on the poll is because there was multiple movies and I believe at the time a third on the way.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Absolute Fan

Johnnie i think the poster a few post up from you meant the camp rock 2 is coming out.This music is similar to HSM but not really.The first came came out in June.

Vote for the sexy Kris Allen
KatlynLover_Girl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Add me please!!

Before The Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
I'll discuss it with the other Managers, but is there anything other than the movie already out, or more movies coming [I see the rumour above]? I haven't seen it. Main reason HSM was allowed on the poll is because there was multiple movies and I believe at the time a third on the way.
There is also a ton of clothes, books and stuff, and it stars the Jonas Brothers, who do a ton of stuff themselves.

I found this article online, that says that a Disney rep confirmed that a sequel is in the works

Quote:
With the overwhelming success of their hit Disney Channel movie “Camp Rock,” it seems as though the Jonas Brothers could be planning a sequel.

Regarding the possibility of a second installment, star Meaghan Jette Martin says: “I really hope they come back. A lot of the Disney people have talked about a sequel, and I’ve heard rumors about scripts and stuff. I would really like a love interest.”

She also alluded to some sibling rivalry already between the three heartthrobs, adding “One of them wanted winter camp. And one of them wanted Camp Hawaii.”

At Sunday’s Teen Choice Awards, Joe Jonas revealed, “We’ve been looking into scheduling when we can do that because we’ve been busy with touring, but we would love to.”

He continued, “The success from the first one – we did not expect that at all, and the possibility of a second movie would be great.” When asked about a potential storyline for part two Joe, who played a lead in part one, suggested, “Maybe, like a rival camp.”

A Disney Channel rep confirms that a sequel is in fact in the works and that the brothers would like to premiere the movie in Central Park and serve pizza from their favorite New York City restaurant.

Last edited by ~Unfaithful~; 08-29-2008 at 06:28 PM
~Unfaithful~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

of course there's ALOT of merchandise of Camp Rock since it is a disney movie. Plus JB merchandise, I mean the jonas brothers are a real life rock star.

They're working on it. I had no doubt in my mind that JB will film the second one. They want to film the second one.

And Jordyn is here.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

Good morning everybody!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Thanks for adding me!!!

Before The Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread