Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Bring It On Campaign (Special Requests) 5 movies and still bringing it all!

W e l c o m e T o T he
B R I N G I T O N
C a m p a i g n

S u p p o r t e r s ; {14}
AmericanDirrty
baelfire24
canflam
Creamsodaqueen
fetch
Haydenfan4ever
like a skyscraper
murphyboy11
PaireInLove
Queen C
Sixonxnavade
Stay to the Lights
xbrittnoel21x
xlennie

B R I N G I T O N

At the beginning of the film, Torrance Shipman (Kirsten Dunst) is starting her senior year of high school at Rancho Carne High School. Her boyfriend Aaron has left for college, and her cheerleading squad, "The Toros", are aiming for their sixth consecutive national championship title. The team captain, "Big Red" (Lindsay Sloane), is graduating and Torrance is elected to take her place. Shortly after her election, however, a team member, Carver (Bianca Kajlich), is injured and can no longer compete. Torrance replaces her with Missy Pantone (Eliza Dushku), a talented gymnast who recently transferred to the school with her brother, Cliff (Jesse Bradford). Torrance and Cliff quickly develop a flirtatious friendship, although Cliff is unaware that Torrance has a boyfriend.
While watching the Toros practice, Missy recognizes the routines and realizes the Toros have copied them from a rival team of her previous high school. Missy drives Torrance to East Compton area of Los Angeles, where they watch the predominantly African-American East Compton Clovers cheerleading team perform identical routines to the Toros'. Isis (Gabrielle Union), the Clovers' team captain, notices the two Toros and angrily confronts them. Torrance learns that "Big Red" regularly attended the Clovers' practices and videotaped their routines. Isis informs Torrance of her plans to defeat the Toros at the regional and national championships, which the Clovers have never attended due to their economic hardship.
When Torrance tells the Toros their routines are stolen, the team votes in favor of using the copied routines to win the regional championship. Torrance agrees reluctantly, knowing that rushing to create an original routine could sacrifice their victory. However, at their next home game, four members of the Clovers team show up and humiliate them in front of the whole school by performing their own routine. The Toros realize they have no choice but to learn a different routine and in desperation they employ a professional choreographer. However, once at Regionals they are disgraced when the team before them performs the same exact routine. After the debacle, Torrance speaks to a competition official and is told their routine was given to several other teams in California. As the defending champions, the Toros are nevertheless granted their place at Finals, but Torrance is warned that a brand new routine will be expected.
Torrance is crushed by her failure to lead the team successfully, and considers giving up cheerleading. Cliff encourages and supports Torrance, intensifying their growing attraction. Torrance's boyfriend, Aaron (Richard Hillman), however, suggests that she isn't "leadership material" and recommends that she step down from her position. When Cliff sees Torrance and Aaron together, he is hurt and angry, and severs his friendship with Torrance. Although distressed, Torrance's confidence is renewed by Cliff's encouragement, and she convinces her unhappy team to create an innovative new routine instead. She breaks up with Aaron, realizing he is both non-supportive and unfaithful, but Cliff does not forgive her.
In finals, her team gets 2nd place, while the Clovers win. However, Torrance feels no resentment, and she and Isis become friends. The movie ends with a kiss between Cliff and Torrance.

B R I N G I T O N Again

Whittier (Anne Judson-Yager) arrives at the fictional California State College hoping to join the national champion varsity cheerleading team. She meets up with her friend from cheerleading camp, Monica (Faune Chambers), and they're both impressive at the tryouts. Head cheerleader Tina (Bree Turner) is ready to ask them to join the team, but Greg (Bryce Johnson) goes a step further, telling Tina that Whittier will be the next head cheerleader. This angers Tina's pal Marni (Bethany Joy Galeotti), who had the position staked out, but at the urging of Dean Sebastian (Kevin Cooney), Tina goes along with the plan, taking Whittier under her wing. Whittier meets Derek (Richard Lee Jackson), a campus deejay who immediately takes a shine to her. But Tina is very demanding and controlling. She warns Whittier that Derek is not the type of boy she should be dating. Monica is bothered by Tina's meddling, but Whittier momentarily lets her cheerleading ambition get the better of her, and breaks it off with Derek. Then Tina, upset with Monica's sassy attitude, forces Whittier to choose between her friendship and the squad. Whittier and Monica get fed up and quit the team, but Whittier's school spirit cannot be suppressed. With Monica's help, she gathers up the outcasts from the drama club, the dance club, and other groups that have lost their funding and forms a ragtag squad of her own, determined to battle the varsity squad for a spot at the national championship.

B R I N G I T O N All or Nothing

Britney Allen is a senior and cheerleading captain, dating star quarterback of Pacific Vista High. She is living a dream life as cheer captain of the 'Pirates' along with so-called best friend and rival, the overly-ambitious Winnie Harper. All that changes however, when Britney finds out that her father has lost his job, has to take a pay cut and relocate to Crenshaw Heights, a working-class neighborhood that Britney takes quite a while to adjust to. There she immediately gets on the wrong foot of Camille, head cheerleader of the Crenshaw Heights 'Warriors' and her friends, Kirresha and Leti, fellow cheerleaders as well. She also meets Jesse, another male cheerleader who is the only nice person to her on her first day. After being dared by Camille and Jesse to show up at cheerleading tryouts (which Britney is reluctant to go to as she believes cheering with any other team after the Pirates would make her, as Winnie puts it, a cheerwhore), Britney impresses everyone with her cheer experience and Camille, after being persuaded by her friends to "do it for the squad", reluctantly accepts her into their squad. Around this time, Rihanna hosts a TV special where all high school cheerleading squads get to compete and the winning squad gets to appear in a music video with her and wins brand new computers for their school. Winnie finds out that Britney is actually cheering with the Warriors even after she swore not to and rats Britney out to her friends. A week later, Britney lies to Camille, telling her that she cannot cheer at the game as she is holding a memorial service for her dead dog, when actually she needs to be at Pacific Vista's Homecoming dance. Camille and Jesse arrive at Britney's to offer their condolences when they see Britney and Brad dressed up and Camille kicks her off the squad. At the dance, Winnie openly reveals to everyone that she has been sleeping with Brad behind Britney's back and Britney dumps Brad on the spot and tells Winnie that she is "too much of a backstabber to have any real friends". The next day, the day of the auditions, Britney comes to wish the Warriors good luck when Winnie, with the rest of her team, humiliates and makes fun of the Warriors. Britney stands up to Winnie and Camille, impressed by this, lets Britney cheer with them again. Jesse, however, is still mad at her as she had never mentioned that she had a boyfriend, not even when they kissed. At the auditions, the two finalists are Pacific Vista and Crenshaw Heights. PV wows the audience with their routine and Camille begins to get worried. Then Britney points out that all their steps are repetitive and that they have their secret weapon: krumping. CH, now dressed in cargos, steps on stage during PV's performance and begins mirroring their steps. Finally, they begin krumping, wiping PV off the stage. Then, impressing Rihanna with their routine and with Winnie calling CH "ghetto", Rihanna declares Crenshaw Heights the winners. Britney and Jesse make up, kissing backstage after their first performance. The two begin to go out. The movie ends with a made-for-movie video of Rihanna's Pon De Replay with the Crenshaw Heights squad dancing in the background.

B R I N G I T O N In It To Win It

The West Coast Sharks Cheerleading Squad, led by Carson (Ashley Benson), are attending Camp Spirit-Thunder where they're confronted by their arch-rivals, the East Coast Jets Cheerleading Squad, led by Brooke (Cassie Scerbo). Both squads are fierce rivals because each is the best on its respective coast; however, the Jets have beaten the Sharks at the annual Cheer Camp Championships for the previous three years in a row.
On her first day at camp, Carson meets and hits it off with Penn (Michael Copon). They trade phone numbers, neither knowing the other is a member of their arch-rival squad. When Carson eventually does find out that Penn is a Jet, she gives him up although she really likes him. This is an allusion to the 1961 film West Side Story. Penn is like Tony, belonging to a gang called the Jets. Carson is like Maria, belonging to a gang called the Sharks.
As part of the Camp Spirit-Thunder ritual, the West Coast Sharks are given the Spirit Stick, a "special" cheerleading item that they have to guard fiercely. Carson agrees to watch the Spirit Stick when her friends leave for a poker game, but she forgets about it when Penn arrives to ask her out. They go to a nearby amusement park and spend time together, notably riding the Double Dragons (Dueling Dragons) rollercoaster at Universal's Islands of Adventure. At this time, Penn confesses his darkest secret to Carson: he forced his team to raise money for him to go to the camp so that his father wouldn't find out he is a cheerleader.
Carson's friends return to her room, but find both her and the Spirit Stick missing. They search for her, eventually finding her dancing with Penn. At this time Brooke and her friends also see the duo. When the Sharks reveal that the Spirit Stick is gone, Carson accuses the Jets of sending Penn to lure her away, and she angrily announces to all, Penn's secret. The Sharks are worried, because losing the Spirit Stick means they are "cursed".
The Sharks decide to hold a ceremony to ask the "Cheer Gods" for forgiveness. They are interrupted when the Jets arrive, and the squads have a "cheer-rumble". The authorities arrive, and in the melee a number of members of both teams are injured. Both teams have to leave since neither has enough members to compete. But before they can board their respective buses, Carson suggests to Brooke that they combine into a single squad to compete at the Cheer Camp Championship. Though reluctant at first, the teams come together as the "Shets", complete with new uniforms made through patching their old uniforms together. The two teams slowly bond, while Carson works on repairing her relationship with Penn.
The Shets sneak into Camp Victory, the rival of Camp Spirit-Thunder, to scope Camp Victory's star team The Flamingos. After seeing their impressive performance, Carson devises a new routine, inspired by the Double Dragon ride at that amusement park. On the day of the competition, the Shets perform their routine perfectly, winning the competition outright. Carson and Penn kiss on the mat in the middle of the celebrations, and it is revealed that Camp Victory are the ones responsible for stealing the Spirit Stick.

B R I N G I T O N Fight To The Finish

Christina Millian stars as sassy cheer captain Lina Cruz, whose world is turned upside-down when her family moves from the urban streets of East Los Angeles to the sunny beach town of Malibu. At her new school, Lina clashes with Avery, the ultra-competitive all-star cheer captain, while also falling for Avery's super-cute brother, Evan. Lina's always been able to rise to a challenge, but can she create a new all-star squad, beat Avery at the Spirit Championships and still keep her romance with Evan? Hot music, fierce competition and high-flyin' fun continue in this all-new movie!
Lina Cruz is a tough, sharp-witted Latina cheerleader from East L.A. who transfers to the posh, Malibu Vista high school after her widowed mother remarries a wealthy man.
Lina not only finds herself a fish-out-of-water at her new high school, she also faces off against Avery, the snobbish and ultra-competitive all-star cheerleading captain who leads her own squad, 'The Jaguars' after the high school squad, the 'Sea Lions', didn't make her captain.
After Lina upsets Sky, her stepsister, she is forced to join the Sea Lions. She goes into the school stadium to check them out and finds Evan, her crush, practicing hoops. Lina impresses Evan, and the Sea Lions vote her captain. When Lina is captain, Gloria, her best friend from East L.A, is called to help her out.
After a team member from the Sea Lions quits, Lina calls her other best friend, Treyvonetta, to come and help her out. At the game, the Sea Lions go on and perform. A fall takes place. The Jaguars, led by Avery, are there and save them from their misery. Lina calls for back up and takes the Sea Lions to an impromptu flavour school to work on their movements. She later meets Evan waiting for her there, and Victor, Gloria's boyfriend, befriends him.
The next day, Lina comes up with the idea of the Sea Lions competing in the All Star Championship. After the team agrees to double up their practices, the Sea Lions are invited to a RDD party. Following Sea Lion practice, Gloria and Treyvonetta are expelled when Lina sneaks them in without approval. Lina refuses to go to the dance but is confronted by Sky. Evan takes Lina as his date to the party, where Gloria and Treyvonetta turn up. Lina and Avery proceed to have a dance off. Lina ends up winning the dance off, but Avery tells her that she doesn't belong in Malibu. Lina, angered, runs off the dance floor and outside, where Evan follows her. There she breaks up with Evan, sends for Gloria to take her back to East L.A, and quits being captain of the Sea Lions.
There, Lina is confronted by Gloria and Treyvonetta, so she stays at Malibu and becomes captain of the Sea Lions again. The next day at school, half of the Sea Lions squad quits because of Lina's routines and practices. Avery and Kayla approach Lina, Christina, and Sky to tell them that they are dreaming if they think they have a chance at winning the Spirit Championship.
Sky loses her temper and tells them to back off, otherwise a fight would start. Lina then goes on a field trip to East L.A, where Gloria has persuaded a gym to sponsor the Sea Lions and some of the members of East L.A as an All Star Squad. By combining the Sea Lions and East L.A, they become a dream team. The next day after practice, while Lina is at her locker talking with Sky and Christina, Evan kisses her. They get back together, and Lina and her team make it to the final round of the All Star Championship. The Malibu Dream Team wins the spirit championship, beating the Jaguars, Avery's team.

Last edited by madness; 07-01-2013 at 01:50 PM
madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I'll join
I love these movies.
Although i havent watched the last one

i know that this is for the best
but it doesn't hurt any less
PaireInLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Add me! Granted I only actually think the first one is a good movie, but the others can be comically entertaining in their own way.
xbrittnoel21x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Welcome! Added!
You should go watch them all.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Aside from the first one, the third one is my fave!
I really love it <3
I've only seen bits of the fifth one but it looks seriously bad. :/

Old 09-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I haven't seen the 5th one.

I loved the first, third & fourth. the second not so much.

btw, I love your username. You probably know Arinna, right?
Old 09-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I wasnt expecting to enjoy the fourth one so much.
I really loved Ashley Benson in it.
The second one was just really bad :/ Though i havent seen it for a few years so i would like to sit down and watch it again.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I love Ashley Benson.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

I thought the third was awful. The acting was at least.

But I did enjoy the fourth and was actually surprised that it turned out pretty good. I haven't seen the 5th yet though.

The first will always be a classic though.
xbrittnoel21x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Well, yeah the acting wasn't too best, but I loved the music & dancing in it.

Well, the first is the original.

The fourth is awesome. I watched it yesterday again.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:53 PM
Passionate Fan

You hated the third?
I love it <3
But thats partly to my love for H.P too
First will always be the best! ;-)

Old 09-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Haha, of course.

You still haven't answered my question, btw.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Ahhh, sorry i didn't see that there :/
I think so...i've only just started going on that thread tbh but i think i have her as a friend on LiveJournal...
and thank you! lol

Old 09-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

She's my evil twin So if you talk to her again, will you tell her I miss her, please?

Btw, I added the trailers of every movie in the OP if anyone is interested.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Passionate Fan

haha, will do
You not hanging around the threads anymore? :/

Reply   Post New Thread