Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2011, 07:49 PM
  #91
Absolute Fan

 
BryceLarkinFanForever's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
Oh, who knows... Have you seen the teaser?
I SAW THE TEASER!!!!!!!!!

And my reaction was: NOOOO GORDON!!! STOP PUTTING HIM IN HOSPITALS DAMMIT!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE EVIL WRITERS!!!

That was about my reaction...
__________________
"I think I found my place on the team,
I'm the BLOCKER"

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:17 AM
  #92
Master Fan

 
ElizaSparrow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 16,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
I SAW THE TEASER!!!!!!!!!

And my reaction was: NOOOO GORDON!!! STOP PUTTING HIM IN HOSPITALS DAMMIT!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE EVIL WRITERS!!!

That was about my reaction...
I LOOOOVE your reaction

My first reaction was "Huh... Why no Catwoman?" Then it was "Poor Bruce what is happening to him and why doesn't Batman exist anymore" I hope there won't be a too big time jump between TDK and TDKR though
__________________
"I can take whatever I want"
"Get out of my head!"

KyloRey
#FrankensteinMonsters, #FranessaObsessed, #NemilyForever
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:57 AM
  #93
Elite Fan

 
ring of fire's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 29,949
I love the teaser!!!! I'm sure we will get some pictures soon now that the teaser is out.

Please add me to the list
__________________
want some company?
ring of fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:24 PM
  #94
Elite Fan

 
canflam's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Comics & Cartoons
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 44,503
Welcome.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:51 PM
  #95
Absolute Fan

 
BryceLarkinFanForever's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I LOOOOVE your reaction
LOL! yeah, I only had eyes for Gordon....my poor baby in the hospital!!! WHY!!!

These evil writers!!! He is not Kenny dammit! Stop trying to attack him in every movie! What's next? He gets hit by a freight train?

I didn't really think of any other character once I saw Gordon hurt...LOL that man is my life!
__________________
"I think I found my place on the team,
I'm the BLOCKER"

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 10:40 AM
  #96
Master Fan

 
ElizaSparrow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 16,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflygirl (View Post)
I love the teaser!!!! I'm sure we will get some pictures soon now that the teaser is out.

Please add me to the list
Welcome hun! Nice to see you over here

Bruce is the man of my life I was so hurt for him when he said "What if he doesn't exist anymore" and his voice broke up a little! I wanted to give him a hug

If anything happens to him I'll just and

But I agree, poor Gordon, I hope he won't die
__________________
"I can take whatever I want"
"Get out of my head!"

KyloRey
#FrankensteinMonsters, #FranessaObsessed, #NemilyForever
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:53 PM
  #97
Absolute Fan

 
BryceLarkinFanForever's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

Bruce is the man of my life I was so hurt for him when he said "What if he doesn't exist anymore" and his voice broke up a little! I wanted to give him a hug
I felt sad when he said that....but I was too focused on worrying about my poor sweet Gordon lying so weak in a hospital bed with a breathing mask to think about Brucey-boy...

I was too drawn into thinking what could possibly have left Gordon hurt like this...and that Bruce/Batman must avenge Gordon!!
__________________
"I think I found my place on the team,
I'm the BLOCKER"

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:45 AM
  #98
Master Fan

 
ElizaSparrow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 16,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
I felt sad when he said that....but I was too focused on worrying about my poor sweet Gordon lying so weak in a hospital bed with a breathing mask to think about Brucey-boy...

I was too drawn into thinking what could possibly have left Gordon hurt like this...and that Bruce/Batman must avenge Gordon!!
Bruce/Batman really HAS to avenge Gordon
Spoiler:


But he better not get killed in the process
__________________
"I can take whatever I want"
"Get out of my head!"

KyloRey
#FrankensteinMonsters, #FranessaObsessed, #NemilyForever
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 11:08 AM
  #99
Elite Fan

 
canflam's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Comics & Cartoons
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 44,503
What story does Batman die in?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 07:00 PM
  #100
Absolute Fan

 
BryceLarkinFanForever's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,350
I don't think Batman is gonna die because of Bane, but something else may happen...
__________________
"I think I found my place on the team,
I'm the BLOCKER"

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 10:51 PM
  #101
Elite Fan

 
canflam's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Comics & Cartoons
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 44,503
Yes. What are your guesses as to what will happen in this movie? I would be excited to see Nightwing &/or Man-Bat make an appearance in it, but wouldn't be surprised if Hugo Strange gets a role.

Adam West also would be exciting to see him in in it. He actually has his own comic book now titled ''The Mis-Adventures of Adam West'' that debuted this week at the San Diego Comic Con.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:39 AM
  #102
Master Fan

 
ElizaSparrow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 16,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
What story does Batman die in?
I don't know... I think it's one where he's meant to be older

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
I don't think Batman is gonna die because of Bane, but something else may happen...
I just hope he doesn't die at all
__________________
"I can take whatever I want"
"Get out of my head!"

KyloRey
#FrankensteinMonsters, #FranessaObsessed, #NemilyForever
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:38 AM
  #103
Absolute Fan

 
BryceLarkinFanForever's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Yes. What are your guesses as to what will happen in this movie? I would be excited to see Nightwing &/or Man-Bat make an appearance in it, but wouldn't be surprised if Hugo Strange gets a role.
If Batman and Bane's possible showdown may stay true to comics, Batman may get his back broken by Bane...

As for Nightwing or Man-Bat...I'm not sure...with Bane and Catwoman both making appearances...at best, they may be cameos or else it's just too many masked heroes running round, and this is a Batman movie, not the Avengers...

We definitely won't see Robin as Nolan has already stated many times that as long as he is doing Batman, there will never be Robin in his movies...

I don't think Batman will be dying in this movie, this is still a young Batman...but it is possible that this movie may end with him incapacitated or injured badly enough for the bad guys to win...
__________________
"I think I found my place on the team,
I'm the BLOCKER"

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:57 AM
  #104
Website Manager

 
Johnnie's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 152,680
__________________
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:36 AM
  #105
Master Fan

 
ElizaSparrow's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 16,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
If Batman and Bane's possible showdown may stay true to comics, Batman may get his back broken by Bane...

As for Nightwing or Man-Bat...I'm not sure...with Bane and Catwoman both making appearances...at best, they may be cameos or else it's just too many masked heroes running round, and this is a Batman movie, not the Avengers...

We definitely won't see Robin as Nolan has already stated many times that as long as he is doing Batman, there will never be Robin in his movies...

I don't think Batman will be dying in this movie, this is still a young Batman...but it is possible that this movie may end with him incapacitated or injured badly enough for the bad guys to win...
Huh... It still is the Dark Knight rises so I don't think the bad guys will win whatever happens. And I agree with you, it still is a young Batman that's one of the reasons I hope he won't die

I agree that this movie should concentrate on Batman and not have too many others masked heroes running around

Johnnie, nice pic of Jack Nicholson's Joker
__________________
"I can take whatever I want"
"Get out of my head!"

KyloRey
#FrankensteinMonsters, #FranessaObsessed, #NemilyForever
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
ElizaSparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.