Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2016, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I plan on seeing this again in non 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I'm really surprised we don't have a Batman board

if there is going to be another Batman movie made .... Id like to see one or two of these villains

clayface, mad hatter, hugo strange, and

Solomon Grundy: Cyrus Gold was a Gotham City merchant who was murdered and thrown into Slaughter Swamp, where he was transformed into an undead zombie-like creature.
we came close like 5- 6 months ago in the voting . last two months nobody is posting in the campaign thread regularly .

Batman v Superman worldwide box office passes $500 million

Warner Bros. Pictures‘ Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice earned $12.2 million domestically on Tuesday, which tops The Hunger Games‘ previous best Tuesday in March record of $10.3 million from 2012. The domestic total for the Zack Snyder-directed film is now up to $193.3 million after five days and it will cross the $200 million mark today. Overseas, Batman v Superman added $32.9 million on Tuesday to take its international total to $308.6 million and its worldwide total of $501.9 million.

Read more at Batman v Superman Worldwide Box Office Passes $500M
Old 03-30-2016, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
we came close like 5- 6 months ago in the voting . last two months nobody is posting in the campaign thread regularly .
the subject of Batman is very tricky because it doesn't have a tv series other than Gothem which has a Board on FF. Batman Movies were coming out every so often....

If you are a comic book geek or a DC cartoon movie/ series fan [like me] there's lots to discuss like the three movies with Damian Wayne as Robin cartoon movie series... the third one is called Justice League vs. Teen Titens and centers around Raven and Damian
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's definitely a lot to discuss
Wingster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think Ben and Geoff should do a Batman movie relating to the time period after the first Justice League movies
Old 03-30-2016, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That would be nice

Director James Wan promises a 'different, cool, badass' Aquaman with sea monsters | GamesRadar+

Quote:
"I think Aquaman is a character that is, you know, a lot of people have made fun of over the years, and I just think it’s fun to actually show a really different, cool, badass side to this character, but at the same time, let’s not forget to have fun with it."
"I think the story that I would like to tell is still at the end of the day my story", Wan told Cinema Blend. "And that’s what’s cool with Zack [Snyder], is that he’s actually very respectful of that. He’s actually helping me out in some ways with certain things that he’s doing with his [films] so that I can have better groundwork with the standalone Aquaman story."
Old 03-31-2016, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aquaman looks like WWe wrestler Roman reigns Ha ha wasn't worth the 30 sec we saw him on screen in the batman V superman dawn of Justice
Old 03-31-2016, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

its ironic that Lex is initially responsible for the Justice League thanks to
Spoiler:
Old 03-31-2016, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Could be but that was never the theme in any of JL comics or animation

Batman V Superman busting box office

Batman v Superman:
Dawn of Justice
Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $201,330,426 38.0%
+ Foreign: $329,100,000 62.0%
= Worldwide: $530,430,426
Old 04-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Warner Bros. CEO Confirms Batman Standalone Film with Ben Affleck In Development | Comicbook.com
At the Warner Bros. panel at CinemaCon in Las Vegas Tuesday evening, CEO Kevin Tsujihara first took the stage to give a general rundown of upcoming movies from the studio. After saying they have "at least 10" DC Comics movies coming in the next five years., Tsujihara finally gave studio confirmation to a long-rumored product.

"We're working with Ben Affleck on a standalone Batman movie," the CEO announced.

This is the first confirmation from a Warner Bros. executive that the movie exists, though there have been little quotes and hints here and there about the film. The rumors that Affleck would be writing and starring in a Batman film, possibly directing as well, have been going almost since he was cast in the role. More recently, it was said that he and Geoff Johns, CCO of DC Entertainment, were working on the script together.

That rumor was backed up by a talent agency CEO who said "there's a script [Affleck]'s written that's a really cool [Batman] idea." Affleck himself said that "Geoff Johns is a brilliant guy. He and I are working together on something and I really am excited about it, and I love him, he's the best."
Old 05-06-2016, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

should be interesting
Old 05-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ben Affleck Named ‘Justice League’ Executive Producer In Expanded Role | Deadline
Quote:
Affleck is already on the premises to reprise his Batman/Bruce Wayne character, and because he’s as strong a storytelling presence as Warner Bros has on its lot. He showed that with his writing-directing efforts Gone Baby Gone, The Town and Argo, the latter of which won the Best Picture Oscar for Warner Bros and was scripted by Terrio, who also won an Academy Award for the film.
Old 05-21-2016, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm hoping that doesn't mean too much Bats

which is a weird thing to say in this thread.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Dark Knight Trilogy Special Edition to be Released on July 5, 2016 – DC Comics Movies | DCComicsMovie.com

Quote:
Before the DC Extended Universe came into existence, Christopher Nolan along with his brother Jonathan Nolan and writer David S. Goyer came together to bring The Dark Knight’s importance to pop culture back after 1997’s Batman & Robin forced it to stay down for nearly ten years.

If you were unable to purchase the Limited Edition of The Dark Knight Trilogy, now is your chance to get a slimmed down version being titled a Special Edition, set to be released on July 5, 2016. The set will feature the same 6 disc that was included in the Limited Edition, as well as a letter of authenticity. What does seem to be missing from this set is the behind the scenes booklet that was included in the Limited Edition.The retail price for the set is $22.99, which is lower than the Limited Edition, it’s a pretty fair trade.

Pre-order for the set is now available on Amazon.
Frank Miller on Ben Affleck’s Performance and Working on The Batman – DC Comics Movies | DCComicsMovie.com

Quote:
Comic book writer and artist Frank Miller, who’s best known by DC Comics fans for The Dark Knight Returns comic book series, was at attendance at this year’s MegaCon 2016 in Orlando, Florida, where a Q&A panel was held, that we were fortunate enough to attend.

During the panel questions worth noting were asked, such as his thoughts on Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, what he thought of Ben Affleck’s performance as Batman and if he was contacted to give any advice on The Batman, that’s in development at the moment under the helm of Affleck andChief Creative Officer at DC Comics, Geoff Johns.

When asked on the unfair criticism towards Batman v Superman and if he agreed with them, Miller only had this to say about the film:

“I was rooting for Batman.”

When asked if someone from The Batman camp reached out to him for advice on the film, as Affleck’s Batman in Batman v Superman is heavily based on his Batman from the Dark Knight Returns, Miller simply replied:

“They got my number.”

While DC Comics comic book writer Brian Azzarello who also appeared on the panel, playfully hinted at something when the question was first asked, which egged on the host to then asked him what was on his mind, which Azzarello simply replied playfully:

“Nothing…”

When asked on Ben Affleck’s performance as Batman in Batman v Superman, Miller had encouraging words:

“I liked it, he’s a good actor. I mean, he’s obviously very, very close to this material and plays it with great affection.”

When the same fan went on to states how Affleck was crucify for his performance online, Miller responded back with:

The wonderful thing about the internet is the delete button.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rated -R extended cut trailer with new footage
Old 06-08-2016, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Batman: The Killing Joke Coming to Theaters on July 25th – DCComicsMovie
Quote:
Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment are really giving the fans what they want as they have decided to team up with Fathom Events and release their first R-rated animated film Batman: The Killing Joke, in theaters for two showings on July 25th, 2016 at 7:30pm and 10:00pm local times.