Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes last summer

https://games.yahoo.com/news/batman-...132400777.html

As reported by Den of Geek, Odeon Cinemas in the UK have published a short plot description on their website, in advance of the film's release in March next year. It reads:

At long last, see Batman and Superman square off against each other in 'Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice', an epic superhero showdown which will change both their lives forever.
Clark Kent doesn't trust Gotham's mysterious masked vigilante. Bruce Wayne doesn't trust the alien who nearly destroyed Metropolis. And Lex Luthor, who hates Superman more than anyone, is manipulating both of them for his own twisted ends.
Although it has long been known that Lex Luthor would feature as the movie's main villain, his part in the superhero showdown has been unclear. But this suggests that the central rivalry is very much one of his making.

Jesse Eisenberg plays Luthor in the movie, which is directed by Man of Steel's Zack Snyder. Earlier this month, Fortune magazine featured a fictional profile of the villainous businessman, in which he discusses his rivals, including Wayne Enterprises. "It's not a competition. Besides, I can't hold a candle to those guys in the debauched billionaire playboy department!" he said.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:02 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Was reading Batgirl vol 2: Nightfall Descends & it was nice to see Black Canary in it, but I gotta say it did seem bizarre to me that Barbara is the name of both Batgirl & her mom while her dad's name is Jim & her brother's James which the name ''Jim'' of course is short for ''James''. I guess you can always call her brother ''James'' & never ''Jim'' to make it easier though why she has the same first name as her mom I don't know yet.

Anyway is everyone getting pumped up about seeing ''Dawn of Justice''? Just a few months away.
canflam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Funny that on Gotham Jim gordon's first girlfriend now a “psychopath is barbara .Arrow Black Canary was Sara Lance now is Laurel Lance .how in Batman lore do they have barbra as young Jim gordons girlfriend .on Gotham ..
Comic Book Movies and Superhero Movie News - SuperHeroHype

Batman v Superman Sneak Peek with Gotham on Monday!
SUPERHEROHYPE NOV 27, 2015

trinity-1

Batman v Superman sneak peek coming this Monday

FOX announced today that fans will get to see a Batman v Superman sneak peek on this Monday’s Gotham midseason finale! Check out the video below in which cast members of Gotham reveal which of the two superheroes they would pick.

Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

Directed by Zack Snyder and written by Chris Terrio
Old 11-28-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me to the list

Great Batman V Superman trailer!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New teaser from Gotham tonight

Wed night on jimmy Kimmel live they will show the new trailer
Old 11-30-2015, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
Add me to the list

Great Batman V Superman trailer!
Welcome! Do you have any favorite characters in the Batman universe?
Old 11-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oops wrong web page , talking wrestling Raw ! Welcome ,
Old 12-02-2015, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tonight at 1135 pm Ben Affleck will be on Jimmy Kimmel live to Introduce the new complete Batman versus Superman trailer . Ben is in Boston filming a movie , so perhaps it will be a satellite feed interview

Last edited by Logan; 12-02-2015 at 09:28 AM
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 04:59 PM

That should be great. I'll try to remember to watch.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Holy Sh** DOOMSDAY is in Batman Vrs Superman WOW Wonder Woman , Clark meets Bruce

Last edited by Logan; 12-02-2015 at 10:08 PM
Old 12-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

WOW
Old 12-04-2015, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Over 9 million views since Warner brothers released the trailer. I don't agree with the criticism that they gave away the whole movie . I see how the plot comes together but there is a lot more . Batman being captured buy Supermans soldiers , has been said will be a dream / nightmare Bruce has . Aquaman still has yet to be seen . Alfred telling Bruce it is a suicide mission to fight superman . But in the first trailer we saw Batman has a special type of bat suit to help him fight the Man of Steel. With JLA movie coming in 2 yrs , this movie has to lead to team ups . Perhaps it will take all 4 Batman / Superman / Wonder Woman and Aquaman to defeat Doomsday . After all in the comics Doomaday killed many of the Justice league before the epic battle with Superman . In the final battle Superman kills Doomaday but also dies ..
Old 12-05-2015, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice Wonder Woman gif

credit HONEYMOON

Same trailer but shorter and less action Ben introduced this on Good Morning America

Last edited by Logan; 12-05-2015 at 04:40 PM
Old 12-07-2015, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 12-07-2015, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ben Affleck is a lucky guy. I watched his DD movie yesterday. He got to play two big superheroes!
a fine mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread