Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Is that Abby in the bed with him in the previews? I'm excited to see how that comes about!

I loved his hairstyle as Gabe.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Elite Fan

I'm assuming so. There's also a shot in one of the many, many promos with Abby sneaking out of a room.. could she be in Graceland..? Mike, you bad boy.

I love everything about Gabe, that creepy son of a bitch. Just kidding, he breaks my heart every time.
Izzy Lightwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the new photoshoot pics for Mr Porter's website

Old 06-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Ahh yes! I was gonna post those, but I couldn't even look at him. Too perfect, get awaaaay.

Thanks for bringing those over!

Edit: oh yeah, here's the accompanying article - http://www.mrporter.com/intl/journal...l_issue118/3#1

Last edited by Izzy Lightwood; 06-11-2013 at 06:56 PM
Old 06-12-2013, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Srsly, is this man even real?! New favorite photoshoot! Obviously done before the haircut.

Gah! Can this man get any hotter?! I think I have a new icon to use!

Old 06-13-2013, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Happy Graceland day!!

Old 06-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

EPISODE WAS SO GOOD. Will flail more about it tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy/ed it!

EDIT: ALSO, AARON'S ASS. END OF STORY.

Last edited by Izzy Lightwood; 06-13-2013 at 09:20 PM
Old 06-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Nooooooooooo. My dvr malfunctioned and it's not online yet.

ETA: Score, it literally started reairing just now. Sweet.

ETA #2: Whoa. So good. And that ending? Damn.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS

Last edited by Mysteria; 06-13-2013 at 11:12 PM
Mysteria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

Gah, glad it worked out for you Crystal!

I might've yelped out loud at that ending. Lol.

ETA: Oh yeah, a bit of Aaron news.
Quote:
Aaron Tveit is among a select group of singers who will be featured at the 2013 Recording Academy Honors. Stephanie J. Block, Michael Bolton, Kristian Bush and David Caddick, Joan Osborne, and Aaron’s Les Misérables co-star Samantha Barks will also be in attendance along with other music industry staples. As part of the gala, celebrity guests will present awards and give special performances throughout the evening.

This year’s event – to be held on June 25th – will celebrate Ashford & Simpson, Melissa Etheridge, Trey Songz, violinist Joshua Bell, and the creators of Les Misérables (Alain Boublil, Herbert Kretzmer, and Claude-Michel Schönberg). They will be honored for their work, all of which is considered to have been beneficial to the creative community at large. Money raised will support the Chapter’s education and professional development programs.
Aaron To Be Featured at Recording Academy Honors

I just... Aaron and Sam? At the same venue? My babies??? We all know Aaron has a girlfriend and Sam has a boyfriend -- I'm not even trying to be inapporpriate with this, but if they don't pose for a picture together or interact or anything, I'll be vastly disappointed. They're my two favourite people, I need it to happen for my own personal satisfaction. And for godssake, you were in a movie together and shared scenes, don't tell me you two have never talked to each other.

Anyway. Looking forward to any pics that arise from this. Aaron always looks so spiffy and adorable.

Last edited by Izzy Lightwood; 06-14-2013 at 08:53 AM
Old 06-14-2013, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope there's video of the event because I'd love to see him and Sam perform again.

ehem

So...the whole grandfather working as a crime scene photog story. Do you think its true or was he lying? I'm still stuck on the idea that Mike is keeping his past secret for some reason yet to be explained. Why else would Aaron mention it in the first place?

Anyway, I enjoyed the ep. Some great Aaron eye candy and not just for the bed making scene. Which by the way I would love any man who would make a bed so neatly before he starts the day. Good boy, Mikey!
Old 06-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

GAH!! How incredible was that episode?! I just about died with the cliffhanger ending! Reminded me of my "Alias" days.

I was watching it with my parents and was blushing a little when he was making the bed in his underwear! But it was still a great moment and I love how clean and polite and organized he is. Can a man like him really exist somewhere? I loved the karaoke bar scenes with Paige and him as Charlie's fake boyfriend. To be Vanessa who got her ass grabbed by Aaron or to be Serinda who got to slap Aaron's ass? I don't know which one I want to be more.

Next week's episode looks intense! So loving this show and this man even more with each episode!

And yay! for the event he & Sam are going to!! I hope he & Sam get pictures together! My whole year will be made if so!

Old 06-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

What happened to all the Aaron love?

We gotta keep this thread active to remain on the poll for next month!

Old 06-16-2013, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

Had a busy weekend. Thanks for bumping the thread, Jess. My brother got into a car accident (thankfully he's okay) with our car that we share and it got written off. Had to take care of that whole situation.

I watched the ep 3 times between Thursday and Friday.. Once by myself, then my parents wanted to watch (my dad loves it lol), then my brother watched.

Quote:
So...the whole grandfather working as a crime scene photog story. Do you think its true or was he lying? I'm still stuck on the idea that Mike is keeping his past secret for some reason yet to be explained. Why else would Aaron mention it in the first place?
It does sound like a good cover up story. It's really interesting that Mike is amazingly good at reading people, but I can't wait for someone to call him out. Looks like Briggs might, judging by that cliffhanger.

Quote:
I hope there's video of the event because I'd love to see him and Sam perform again.
Same. Since the event is honouring the Les Mis creators, I hope the two of them do something together. I'm crying just thinking about it.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Oh, Audrey! I'm glad everything's OK! I'm sorry you had to go through that!

I've only watched it once, but I'm keeping all the episodes saved on my DVR, so I can go back and watch them anytime I want!

Mike really is good at reading people. I loved how he knew that guy wasn't a shrink and explained why he knew. He's so smart! I think Charlie said in both episodes that he's a smart one. I wonder if they'll say it in every episode.

Are they gonna be the only ones from Les Mis there? If so, how awesome is that? Out of all the other actors (including Golden Globe and Oscar winning ones!), Aaron and Sam are the ones that get to be there!

Speaking of Les Mis, one of the local theaters might be doing a production of it, so I'm gonna try to see it! I've been dying to see it live since I saw the movie!

Reply   Post New Thread