Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2021, 06:00 PM
  #496
Passionate Fan

 
B ē tt ⓨ's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 3,371
__________________

A Discovery of Witches
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2021, 10:06 AM
  #497
Vampire Bat

 
wickedrum's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 229,016
a lot of new characters!
__________________
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 02:36 PM
  #498
Passionate Fan

 
B ē tt ⓨ's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 3,371
Well not really 'new', they're all in the books, but new in the sense that we've not seen some of them on screen yet.
__________________

A Discovery of Witches
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 11:06 PM
  #499
Fan Forum Hero

 
fire for a heart's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 93,193
ooo toby is joining

ive got 2 more eps to go
__________________



always & forever {}
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 11:13 AM
  #500
Master Fan

 
Eternal Love's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 24,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
Well not really 'new', they're all in the books, but new in the sense that we've not seen some of them on screen yet.
hehe yep
Eternal Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 11:51 PM
  #501
Fan Forum Legend

 
stlavin95's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 493,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire for a heart (View Post)
ooo toby is joining

ive got 2 more eps to go
Enjoy the last two episodes
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 08:08 AM
  #502
Master Fan

 
Eternal Love's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 24,141
i wonder how long we will wait for season 3
Eternal Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 02:20 PM
  #503
Passionate Fan

 
B ē tt ⓨ's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 3,371
We likely won't get season 3 until January 2022.

They finished filming on season 2 in late January, early February 2020, and then COVID prevented them from doing things in a more timely manner. Otherwise we may have gotten season 2 in November.

But because we are STILL dealing with COVID restrictions, January 2022 is the best bet.
__________________

A Discovery of Witches
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:23 PM
  #504
Master Fan

 
Eternal Love's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 24,141
Quote:
Originally Posted by B ē tt ⓨ (View Post)
We likely won't get season 3 until January 2022.

They finished filming on season 2 in late January, early February 2020, and then COVID prevented them from doing things in a more timely manner. Otherwise we may have gotten season 2 in November.

But because we are STILL dealing with COVID restrictions, January 2022 is the best bet.
yes i wondered that. wich is too bad since we have a all year yet
Eternal Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:41 PM
  #505
Passionate Fan

 
B ē tt ⓨ's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 3,371
It's typical though to get one season a year.
__________________

A Discovery of Witches
B ē tt ⓨ is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2021.

Copyright © 1998-2021, Fan Forum.


TEST