Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2020, 09:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Good to know that you tested negative, Pia! Looks like you're just feeling under the weather then.

We don't have Hulu here. The only streaming sites we have are Netflix, HBO Go & Apple. Although I did hear that they might show Hulu shows on Apple here.

It's the F1 weekend again for us, Julie.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 07-10-2020, 11:52 AM
MST Manager

I'm glad you tested negative, Pia.

I'm looking forward to the F1 weekend.

I'm having trouble with my Sky TV signal but I should be able to watch the race on my computer if I can't get the tv fixed in time.
Old 07-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Good to know that you tested negative, Pia! Looks like you're just feeling under the weather then.

We don't have Hulu here. The only streaming sites we have are Netflix, HBO Go & Apple. Although I did hear that they might show Hulu shows on Apple here.

It's the F1 weekend again for us, Julie. :pinkei:
I'm still not entirely convinced I didn't have it. The Covid tests (in the U.S. at least) are said to have a high number of false negatives (up to 30%). Either way, I'm mostly better. Just a low fever and cough. Hopefully those pass soon. And I should be back at work next week.

We have so many streaming services. I have Disney+, Netflix, and Hulu. And I snagged Quibi's 90 day trial. I used to have Amazon Prime and HBO (as a Hulu add on) but I rarely used them.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. The race sounds like fun.
Old 07-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I have been really lazy to watch anything these past few days and I mostly just sleep the minute I get home. I need it to be the weekend so I can "restart".
Me too Lindsay
Old 07-10-2020, 09:06 PM
Moderator Manager

Pia, I hope you get to watch Justified and that you enjoy it. It sure is action packed and I like the writing and acting a lot so far. And I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better and the symptoms aren't too intense Hopefully you'll be all better soon

Lindsay, each season has 13 episodes. Now with the jigsaw puzzle I haven't watched as much as my usual. But Justified was on my list for a long time, and I really like Timothy Olyphant

We don't have Hulu here either I know that here we have Netflix, HBO Go, Amazon Prim, Apple and Starz. No Disney+ yet
Old 07-10-2020, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Justified is an amazing show
Old 07-10-2020, 11:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Julie, you watch F1 on Sky right? The international broadcast transmitting here for us is via Sky.

Pia, I think you have more streaming sites there than the towns here where I live, ngl. I'm glad that you're feeling much better now.

Si, who doesn't like Timothy Olyphant, he's hot!

Sam,, plus with F1 back on weekends it's all I wanna do now: watch lives sports because there's some normalcy back with watching sports again.

Old 07-11-2020, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's fine, kinda wanna do the same thing
Old 07-11-2020, 01:58 PM
MST Manager

Yes, Lindsay. I have Sky. I managed to watch the QF highlights on Channel 4, which I still have. Hopefully, I will have my Sky dish/box mended tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Old 07-11-2020, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got Disney+ for the Simpsons. But it does have a lot of great stuff on it. We have Starz and all that. Every network has their own streaming site/app. Every time I go onto Instagram there seems to be a new streaming site advertising. Even if I could afford it all, I don't have the time to watch it all. I'm guessing most of the stuff on Hulu is available in other countries on other streaming sites. Frasier was originally on Netflix but then it went to Hulu. Justified is on Hulu here, but it's probably on some other streaming site in other countries.

And yeah, cosign on Timothy. He's great.

Julie, I hope you get your Sky gear up and running again.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Mine has been pretty lazy.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Julie, whew that's good to know. So Channel 4 airs them too but they have different commentators? The Sky One has JB, DC and Brundle right?

Pia, I'm planning to get Disney+ here (if we ever get it here) because of my nephew. Plus there are docus I've been meaning to watch. For Starz, we get some of their shows on Netflix. I'd watch Frasier if we only have it here but we don't get it in any of the streaming sites we have.

Old 07-12-2020, 09:38 AM
MST Manager

Thanks, Pia! My Sky TV is working again. I started watching the F1 race on my computer because if you subscribe to Sky you can watch live online too. The engineer arrived just before the race started and I watched it while he worked then I saw the rest of my TV.

Channel 4 shows highlights so I was glad that I could watch the race live on Sky.

Sky has JB and Brundle. Channel 4 has DC these days.

I had free Netflix on my Sky TV for a while as a promotion but I didn't have time to watch anything from it so I got rid of it before I had to start paying for it. Sky TV has so much stuff to watch anyway.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Pia, I'm planning to get Disney+ here (if we ever get it here) because of my nephew. Plus there are docus I've been meaning to watch. For Starz, we get some of their shows on Netflix. I'd watch Frasier if we only have it here but we don't get it in any of the streaming sites we have.
Disney+ is better than I expected. It helps that Disney owns what seems like everything. They have the National Geographic docs which are nice. But most of my favorite Disney stuff I already have on DVD.

I don't really have a T.V. which is why I go for the streaming sites.

But really I prefer physical media. And live entertainment. I even got a stereo with a record player last month. I'm going backwards. Or becoming a hipster.
Old 07-12-2020, 09:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Nice to know I'm not the only one that likes Timonthy Olyphant And he is so funny in his interviews... he really has that nice/cool vibe going on for him

When we get Disney+ here I want it, mostly because of the MCU shows and I'm a sucker for Disney movies

Pia I like physical media too Specially books... I use digital books but I still prefer the good old books

My weekend was basically all about putting together the jigsaw puzzles, we (my mom and I) finished the 2000 pieces Avengers one, and another one of 1500 pieces Now I need a few days before starting another I'll post the pics of them tomorrow... today I'm beat and it's pass 1am so need to go to sleep
Old 07-13-2020, 12:29 AM
Moderator Manager

Julie, I'm glad your Sky TV worked in time for you to watch F1 and it was another great race.

Pia, yeah the Nat Geo docus are the ones I want to watch! We have a Nat Geo channel here (on our local cable) but it's not usually updated and they show a lot of old docus. And they also have some of the newest Disney movies there (as well as the old ones I think?). That's cool that you bought a stereo with a record player. They're always the best.

Si, I haven't really seen Timothy in anything but I appreciate beauty when I see them. Oh wow you're doing 2 puzzles?

I prefer physical media when it comes to books. I like the smell of books and the amazing book covers. I understand it can be hard to read a book like when you're on a plane or a car so e-books are ideal but I prefer hardbound books all the time.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread