Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-21-2018, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The movie is another version of how he became the joker . Comics Joker Orgin has changeda few times . Still the Joker Harley Quinn movie in Production.
Harley Quinn birds of prey movie ..
Old 09-21-2018, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Old 09-21-2018, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

^ I'm not going to lie, I didn't realize that movie was in production, but it seems that it's in development, which surprises me. I feel like we haven't heard about it in so long, so I guess we'll find out more as time goes on since they have writers. Thanks for the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
The movie is another version of how he became the joker . Comics Joker Orgin has changeda few times . Still the Joker Harley Quinn movie in Production.
Harley Quinn birds of prey movie ..
They're following the path of when he was trying to be a comedian, I'm pretty sure. I wonder if that'll be the same as I've seen in other mediums before, because I did enjoy that storyline. And there's just... almost too many Harley movies.

cliffies • kcch
Old 09-22-2018, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveyou (View Post)

And there's just... almost too many Harley movies.
There probably wouldn't be any Harley movies, if it wasn't for Paul Dini, and of course Arleen Sorkin.
Old 09-22-2018, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
There probably wouldn't be any Harley movies, if it wasn't for Paul Dini, and of course Arleen Sorkin.
That is true. I meant though that it seems since Harley was so popular with the Suicide Squad movie, they're giving her a lot of live action movies in development now.

cliffies • kcch
Old 09-23-2018, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That is true. I meant though that it seems since Harley was so popular with the Suicide Squad movie, they're giving her a lot of live action movies in development now.
I prefer the live action Harley Quinn movies over an origin Joker movie. The Joker&Harley movie sounds more exciting than the origin Joker movie. Plus I hope anyone isn't thinking Phoenix will play The Joker for the long haul. Cause he probably sees it as a one and done.
Old 09-23-2018, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I prefer the live action Harley Quinn movies over an origin Joker movie. The Joker&Harley movie sounds more exciting than the origin Joker movie. Plus I hope anyone isn't thinking Phoenix will play The Joker for the long haul. Cause he probably sees it as a one and done.
I'm not a fan of a Joker movie either. I think he works best melded into a Batman film. And yeah, I was afraid people would be confused about who the Joker is for the DCEU after the Joaquin film when that's suppose to be separate. We'll see though, I guess. I'm trying to keep positive, but I wish there were some different film choices.

cliffies • kcch
Old 09-23-2018, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Heath Ledger's Joker will always be my favorite, that dude was insane. he just wanted to watch the world burn!

Clexa Forever! | may we meet again | Dave
Old 09-24-2018, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm not a fan of a Joker movie either. I think he works best melded into a Batman film. And yeah, I was afraid people would be confused about who the Joker is for the DCEU after the Joaquin film when that's suppose to be separate. We'll see though, I guess. I'm trying to keep positive, but I wish there were some different film choices.
I think by trying to catch up with Marvel in a terrible way, and trying to make the DCEU more like TDK. WB messed up the DCEU. Just because dark&gritty works for Batman. Doesn't mean it will work for the other DC characters. Especially Superman.
Old 09-24-2018, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen's Herald (View Post)
Heath Ledger's Joker will always be my favorite, that dude was insane. he just wanted to watch the world burn!
Heath was definitely a great actor!

Quote:
I think by trying to catch up with Marvel in a terrible way, and trying to make the DCEU more like TDK. WB messed up the DCEU. Just because dark&gritty works for Batman. Doesn't mean it will work for the other DC characters. Especially Superman.
I think it depends on the preference of people. I love the way they did MoS and BvS, and I think they needed those movies to get Superman where he needs to be in the future, but I can understand that people prefer more comedy and popcorn type films. Now though, I think they're a bit lost in what to do next, which I think could go one way over the other in the future depending on how they do the other movies.

cliffies • kcch
Old 09-25-2018, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I think it depends on the preference of people. I love the way they did MoS and BvS, and I think they needed those movies to get Superman where he needs to be in the future, but I can understand that people prefer more comedy and popcorn type films. Now though, I think they're a bit lost in what to do next, which I think could go one way over the other in the future depending on how they do the other movies.
. I have a feeling WB will make the Supergirl movie the opposite of MOS/BVS. Plus I wonder if the 70's thing is not only to have an excuse why there's no Superman. But also cause of Superman 78 nostalgia.
Old 09-25-2018, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
. I have a feeling WB will make the Supergirl movie the opposite of MOS/BVS. Plus I wonder if the 70's thing is not only to have an excuse why there's no Superman. But also cause of Superman 78 nostalgia.
You might be right about that. And that's an interesting point about the 70s and Superman 78, though I don't know if they'll exactly have a connection through the film. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind when things come out in the future, especially if there might be parallels.

cliffies • kcch
Old 09-25-2018, 06:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You might be right about that. And that's an interesting point about the 70s and Superman 78, though I don't know if they'll exactly have a connection through the film. It's definitely something I'll keep in mind when things come out in the future, especially if there might be parallels.
I could see them making a Supergirl promo poster that looks&feels similar to the Superman 78 promo poster, and instead of You'll Believe a Man Can Fly. You'll Believe a Girl Can Fly.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I could see them making a Supergirl promo poster that looks&feels similar to the Superman 78 promo poster, and instead of You'll Believe a Man Can Fly. You'll Believe a Girl Can Fly.
That makes sense and seems plausible. And aw, that seems like a realistic title on the poster. This all could be very possible.

cliffies • kcch
Old 10-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Closed Thread   Post New Thread