Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I personally d The Flash
Old 10-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think what I loved about Flash is that I feel after too many season of darkness, Barry Allen will sort of get his lightness back. Because I feel he was sort of turning to angsty and dark. So happy the Barry who was fun seems to be back.

Legends really just established themselves as a great show, it just works, ad it's fun and likes. The show know what it wants to be and it just works.
Old 10-12-2017, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well hoping [rewatch] The Flash - [watch] LoT before the new Arrow than see about Supergirl tomorrow
Old 10-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Hopefully you can.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well plans for today failed so thinking should at least do LoT not sure what mood for Supergirl though

ETA just gonna do it related to Supergirl|Flash|LoT
3x01 "Girl of Steel" [SUPERGIRL]

Spoiler:
4x01 "Reborn" [THE FLASH]
Spoiler:

3x01 "Aruba-Con" [LEGENDS OF TOMORROW]

Spoiler:
6x01 "Fallout" [ARROW]

Spoiler:

Last edited by crash landing; 10-13-2017 at 07:23 AM
Old 10-12-2017, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Season Premiere was phenomenal. Supergirl, cause Flash I don't watch
Old 10-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well still got LoT and not sure if gonna live Arrow or just wait for commercial free tomorrow
Old 10-12-2017, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think with Flash was it was too focused on Barry and Iris and how Barry will always come for her. And I'm not very into them.

April
Old 10-12-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I actually wanna disagree I was neutral especially all the focus last season got tiring BUT I felt Flash over Supergirl this far

I d Flash cause it was "reborn" not just for Barry but I felt unlike Supergirl that Flash showcasted actually change over the 6 months

LOVED Iris as leader, Cecile moving in with Joe, Caitlin "supposedly" being Caitlin but than showing her go into KF than got control

Yes "always" related to Barry always going to save her BUT I felt it was also the struggle of Iris being all being strong|run to not breaking down than placing Bar in front of her to start breaking. To that GORGEOUS scene she shared with Joe - first his shaving Barry than his story on going back to church. Than her finding her faith

Old 10-13-2017, 03:37 AM
Master Fan

Ok now that I've seen all four. My intial thoughts.

In order of the season premieres I liked the most:

Legends of Tomorrow:
Out of the four this one my favorite. It's fun to see the team work together. Sara being the leader of the group is the best move they could make. I am liking Ray and Rory even more. Jax and Professor Stein are nice play off each other. Professor Stein becoming a grandpa though I suppose sets up Victor Garber to be leaving the show the news came out. Nate is still a work in progress for me. I wonder though what's going on with Amaya at the end? Rip setting up the Time Bureau is a nice storyline. All in all a fun episode with them facing off against Julius Caesar oddly enough the guy playing him was the main bad guy in the final season of Rome. Out of the all the CW DC shows. This season is the one I am most excited about. Not a flawless open but still great. - > 8.5/10.

Supergirl:
Melissa really cared the episode with her performance of Kara sort of shutting down following the sad abrupt ending of her relationship with Mon-El. I continue to like the father daughter dynamic between Alex and John/Martian Manhunter. Her asking him to walk her down the aisle when she and Maggie get married was touching. Probably the most emotional moment of the episode. Yet I suspect something will happen and Alex will not be getting married. Adrian Padsar and Odette Annabelle are nice editions to the shows as new villains. Although Odette's will probably be a slow burn. I continue to like Kara's friendship with Lena Luthor. Actually excited to see what this season brings. - > 7.5/10

Arrow:
Ok. It was pretty obvious who was going to die from the team on the island or at least who wasn't going to die. Was Felciity going to die? Pft. Yea right. I wish. So seeing the mother of Oliver's son die wasn't a surprise. Thea being in a coma was a surprise. Will she come out of it? Probably. So I'm gonna assume Evelyn didn't make it off the island either? Or they did save her? I am gonna assume Malcolm and Captain Boomerang death's are confirmed. Katie Cassidy continues to kill it as Black Siren villainous and if I'm being honest, quiet hot too. I like the conflicted place Quentin finds himself in with dealing with the evil Earth 2 counterpart of his dead daughter. The end was a big of a shock but this episode should been better. - > 6.5/10

The Flash:
Shockingly enough. I liked the Season 4 premiere of Flash the least. Mostly because I am not a fan of Barry and Iris's relationship. I know comic fans are probably yelling at me. But honestly I liked Barrys' relationship with Patty Spivot from Season 2. I guess in a way it makes sense for Barry to snap out of his "time in the Speed Force" frame of mind he was in to save Iris. I will admit "this house is bitchin" line made me laugh. I will say it was cool to see Iris temporarily was team leader in Barry's absence we'll see if that sticks now that he's back. Danielle Panabaker still battling with being Caitlin Snow or Killer Frost is always interesting. One thing for sure is that I am glad the big villain isn't a speedster. That being said, I felt The Flash was the weakest. -> 6/10.

Last edited by The Survivor; 10-13-2017 at 06:11 AM
Old 10-13-2017, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Alright all caught up where you can read in-depth as watching reviews HERE

Thinking about it now and I'll rank but all 4 are pretty close where each had something different
- The Flash
- Legends of Tomorrow
- Supergirl
- Arrow
This ranking is true to the sense of having to rank otherwise very small percentage between all where all had me for different reasons where gonna comment below where all had greatness but Arrow does get last slightly and below will summarize a bit to why
All 4 shows have me intrigued to continue for now also find its hard to rank them truthfully so just gonna to list each show related to order of airing with summarized thoughts
SUPERGIRL - I do like how we saw how troubled that Kara was - it was remarkable acting by MG and would call it understandable. I also liked the focus on the others, Alex|Maggie had great plus the rest of the team plus LENA So felt the show did great and looking forward to now that Kara is allowing herself to feel "human" and see where it goes from here so am intrigued enough to continue

FLASH - I personally loved the episode, felt Candice was on point and loved the fact that Iris is leader. It was the first time that it feels like a proper storyline could be given for Iris, so I hope it stays. Barry's rambling and being lost at first was something that I absolutely loved too and Grant was on fire. I know that it was a bit of WestAllen related to "always" saving Iris, but I felt it worked and it actually had me liking WestAllen. I also loved how it felt like it was showing us real change over the 6 months, so liked the forward of the characters and what they've had to deal with. Joe was remarkable as always and all his scenes really were perfect

LEGENDS - SO happy over the fact that I placed it pretty high on my list as well. Loved seeing what the Legends were up too after being disbanded and also felt what we got of the Time Bureau's was intriguing even if they were against the Legends. So I really liked the struggle and showing the team back together to trying to prove that they could fix things even if it went wrong. So it was intriguing watching them trying to prove that they were important. Also SO HAPPY over the fact that Amaya did return to 1942, so intrigued to see what happens cause was against her original decision to stay with Nate

ARROW - surprisingly does land last on my ranking where felt the episode had both great where I'm glad not too much time was shown to flashbacks where what was shown was good enough. I also loved all the Oliver|William where very intrigued by that. So I felt the episode was good but I had some problems with it
Thea being in coma doesn't shock me and I'm alright with it for a period because if Willa needs again less episodes - than do it now with her being in coma for quarter of the season and than take the time to write a proper storyline for her because last season didn't work for her at all. Black Siren was looking badass and hot where I really do hope that she gets better treatment this time along with how Katie wasn't provided it before. I really hope that there's more of the rivilry to come between Black Siren vs "Tina" where felt a lot of focus was given to it in this episode Quentin's storyline of seeing her as "Laurel" as his baby!girl and his daughter is interesting, so do want more of it. Am an Olicity and liked it where it wasn't confirmed or denied of them being back together, but instead it was showing them as equals. That Oliver wants to talk to her and confide in her, so interested in that
Outting of Oliver as the very last scene was very out there and left-field, felt like it took away from the entire episode and don't feel like it has much merrit to the future cause well obviously it'll get buried where no idea what the point would be of it being faced of Oliver confirming that he's the Green Arrow. Tina where I do like Juliana and do like the character, loved the new outfit where actually wasn't annoyed by it. I just fet at the beginning that her outfit felt like something Laurel would wear plus felt a lot like "Tina" is a replacement daughter to Quentin especially related to the bar scene and just not sure if its my bias of knowing how badly Katie was treated as E1-Laurel. Black Siren after Diggle? felt odd to me because why would she go against just Diggle? Felt no connection to why she would do that and the episode itself gave no answers to why

Last edited by crash landing; 10-13-2017 at 08:11 AM
Old 10-13-2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ HAPPY that you saw it. I have no idea but the recent Arrow episode was the first time I felt that Tina was written exactly like Laurel once was and it pissed me off. Like she's working in the criminal justice system, she is now Black Canary and now she has the relationship with Quentin? ad will probably be the one to stop him from drinking... I just felt it was way too much.

Also be honest, I didn't care for Quentin shooting Siren.... I think I would have understood if it happened later on? but I just wasn't with it.

Also, don't know why I keep seeing this Drake/Diggle chemistry.

I only watched 3 of the 4 Legends of Super Flarrow shows ad my rankings

- Legends
- Flash
- Arrow
Old 10-13-2017, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea "Tina" most of the episode gave me same vibes like she was taking over more what Katie's E1 should have been like always felt some of it but more so with the premiere
Old 10-17-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
please ad me
Old 10-17-2017, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sorry Jade
Closed Thread   Post New Thread