Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2018, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

eventful finale! I can give links if anybody still needs them
Old 09-29-2018, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've only seen bits and pieces. But wat! Waverly! Why!
Old 09-30-2018, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

I have a lot to say about this finale/season when I find time I'll post
Old 10-01-2018, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is any of it good?

There's so many plots that would be good and they just ignore them. Too many pointless characters... Jeremy and Robin literally brought absolutely nothing to the end of the season. As much as Kate could have been seriously interesting, what they did get her to do could have been one episode.

But there were some really good stuff, just not enough like past seasons.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

the season went so quickly!
Old 10-02-2018, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Five Alpha (View Post)
Is any of it good?

There's so many plots that would be good and they just ignore them. Too many pointless characters... Jeremy and Robin literally brought absolutely nothing to the end of the season. As much as Kate could have been seriously interesting, what they did get her to do could have been one episode.

But there were some really good stuff, just not enough like past seasons.
Some of it but i'm afraid i'm gonna be ranting, and it's not good for my heart to rant at midnight so i'll be back with it
Old 10-03-2018, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The floor is all yours
Old 10-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Ok well.....

First of all this season had some amazing moments, truly it did, some twists etc were great. The acting/guest stars etc were fantastic. However overall IMO this was the worst season so far, like I didn't even enjoy most of it. So many times I wanted to bang my head against the wall which really upsets me because we wait a year for this show and we only get 12 episodes so my exceptions are high and they have every right to be.

Doc/Wynonna - S3 totally ruined this pair for me. They're toxic and nothing can convince me otherwise. The last scene where it seemed she swooned all over him was a big WTF, he can treat you like sht for the entire season and the strong woman Wynonna is portrayed to be was nowhere to be found, and Waverly was loosing precious time while they were all googly eyes over each other Bullsht.

Doc - Literally WTF did they do to this character this season? I have no other words for Doc because blows my mind.

Wynonna/Waverly - I love Wy's character, who she is and that she doesn't apologise for being exactly her. She's the ultimate badass. I don't however like how she's thrown into every storyline unnecessarily, and don't be like 'She IS the show' etc many other shows have leads and they're not thrown into everything, Waverly's father SL being an example. They had to have Wy have history with him etc. Give people their own story lines.

Nicole - She was under utilised yet again this season. I was so looking forward top her backstory and what we got was great, loved it but it was literally dropped early on in the season and not mentioned again. WTF? Instead they would rather writer others out of character and try and drop bombshells instead on continuity. Everybody was looking forward to this ST and IMO it was a big let down because again instead we got lots of Jeremy being thrown into scene's and wasting alot of screentime can somebody please revert him back to being what he is...a fckin guest star!

Wayhaught - They're my favourite 'ship' no doubt on any show atm. They're every writers dream and they were wasted this season. We were supposed to get 'Domestic' Wayhaught and communication. Other than 2/3 scenes I saw non of that. Disappointment is what I would use to describe them this season and I never thought I would say that. What really annoys me is that in the months leading up to the premier/throughout etc they're used for publicity and to reign people in because they know everyone loves them. They use the ship whenever it suits them but didn't actually produce anything worthy this season for fans. Literally nothing. Again for Wynonna being shoved into scene's was the 'proposal' scene like really? good job I didn't really like it anyway and for the love of god it's been 3 season and were still yet to have a proper 'I love you, I love you too' scene

I have more but think that's enough ranting for now

Breaks my heart to say because I love this show so much, but what a forgettable season overall
Old 04-21-2019, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

great review, you are speaking out a lot of my mind. overall it was the "worst" season out of the three we got. though it still had some nice moments.