Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2018, 07:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

S2x10 “eneMy of My eneMy” • Episode Discussion ( Jan 1st )

S2x10 - eneMy of My eneMy
Tuesday January 1st 2019

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
The Murant Underground wrestles with the idea of recruiting
the Inner Circle to assist them. Andy considers reconnecting
with his family when he learns about his father's powers.

PROMO

Old 12-30-2018, 10:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

yay new episode again
i gotta remember to watch
Old 12-31-2018, 07:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
yay new episode again
i gotta remember to watch
i know
Old 01-02-2019, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

the kiss!
Old 01-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Graphics Team

I forgot to post here last night after I watched it.
I am sooo glad they rescued John.. cuz wow he would've been dead if they hadn't.

I'm disliking Jace more and more as the show continues. He's in so deep with the Purifiers and hating mutants.

I loved the scenes of Thunderblink and Eclaris that we got

Andy is so misguided. He's changed so much. I liked him better before, and I'm sure his family feels the same. They were so shocked at what he did to that purifier guy.
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time
Old 01-02-2019, 08:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
the kiss!
that was so great
Old 01-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Total Fan

Seems Jace has finally dropped all pretense of being a good guy and is now just committed to misguided revenge and genocide.
Old 01-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i no longer like jace at all now. he has crossed over to the dark side it seems
Old 01-04-2019, 06:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

still havent yet to watch it but i have heard so many good comments about this episode

Some times i do wish jace was one of the good guys i guess he isnt anymore
Old 01-04-2019, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, Jace went way over the top in this episode. He went nuts on John. But it was a great performance, and he is a man who has lost everything and is at the end of his rope. And John does get a little self-righteous at times, even Blink has called him out on that. But I still like that John is practically the only honorable one left.

Andy is going full-on psycho at this point. I don't know how he comes back from this. And Lorna and Marcos just aren't holding my interest. Like I said, I would've preferred the canonical pairing of Lorna and Alex from the comics. Lorna's baby has become a disposable plot device at this point, and Marcos doesn't seem to be doing much as a character. John is the more reliable leader and hero at this point.

One point of concern are the ratings. The Gifted hit a series low on Tuesday. I'm wondering if the new time slot is hurting it, or if audiences weren't aware that it was back.
Old 01-04-2019, 07:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

im hoping tis the latter, and people just dont know its back. i guess we will find out next week for sure though.

andy did go all psycho. and now his family saw a whole new side to him in this episode. not sure how they play to save him. (other than taking own sentinel services)
Old 01-04-2019, 11:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
im hoping tis the latter, and people just dont know its back. i guess we will find out next week for sure though.

andy did go all psycho. and now his family saw a whole new side to him in this episode. not sure how they play to save him. (other than taking own sentinel services)
Can he be saved though? .. I assume once he sees something bad happen to his family he hopefully might change?

I do like Lorna and Marcos the baby was a nice input bit it was so short lived so what was the point of it ?

I'm so nervous cause of the ratings
Old 01-05-2019, 02:55 PM
I am a basketball genius!

What was the point of them having a kid? It seemed like to me it was just to show they could. This is probably beating a dead horse, but man not everyone needs to have children. Especially when people are literally trying to kill you. I gladly don't have any & seeing what's happened to the kids already on this show that are teens, well I can't recommend others having them on ''The Gifted''.

Anyway, plenty of stuff to get to on this episode. I learned that John's last name is ''Proudstar''. Seems unusual for a last name. Wonder how someone gets that name.

Also, I wonder if & when Andy is going to tell his family that he killed Rebecca. I suppose what they don't know can't hurt them for now, but if this Andy kid turns into a psychopath I think they should know that he killed his girlfriend.

So, Chase shot John 3 times I saw in his chest & he did not die. Now it's of course not my place to tell him what to do, but perhaps a different strategy was in order if he was trying to kill him.

Now, the guy who's bones Andy was I think breaking using his superpowers towards the end of this episode, I'm curious if he'd fought Andy without any weapons or powers used by either of them how that battle would turnout. My guess is it would've been different. But would've liked to have seen to know for sure instead of Andy just acting evil quite frankly & I think that man ended up dying.

Also, John said to Clarice: ''Andy and Lorna...How?'' Clarice then stated: ''It's a long story.''

OK. Hearing her say that makes me glad that on Fan Forum whenever I think I've asked about what happened on a show, because I don't remember everything that happens on T.V. shows I watch I've never gotten the response ''It's a long story'' therefore I would not get my answers. I mean come on. There's such things as ''footnotes''.

Finally, Andy talking to his dad the way he did was rude & just inappropriate I thought. It's tough being Reed there, since he can't I think punish Andy much if at all. He's not gonna chase him around with a belt or even just knock some sense into him. He just has to deal with having a son that seems intent on making his parents wish they never had.
Old 01-06-2019, 06:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

i love everything you said

yeah the baby wasnt needed and if we get a season 3 i doubt the baby will come back TBH i thought they would of killed of the baby to show the dark side of lorna but they didnt

andy being annoying is a recurring thing in season 1 he wasnt much different i think now he is much more vocal about it , i do agree being rude to his parents isnt cool

John surname i only know cause it say it on wenbsites i dont think it was ever mentioned in the show
Old 01-07-2019, 03:01 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Interesting. It's just odd seeing a kid act that way while his parents & sister seem to have more respect for people & are down to earth though I guess it could be because he was away from his family for apparently quite a while.