Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

oh was dreamer a part of the Morlocks?
Old 12-23-2018, 03:59 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
what an episode
i feel so bad for Lorna/Marcos and that baby. hopefully she is in good hands now.

and that whole stucker family being tested and apparently andy can feel when lauren is in pain? that is weird. guess its a twin thing. i hope reed gets better. not sure i trust that doctor though
I do feel for them, but it seems like there was not much planning by Marcos & Lorna for having this child & they are paying the consequences for that.

I think at this point any guest character might as well not be trusted on a scripted T.V. show. That goes for even doctors.

I was somewhat surprised that Polaris didn't bitch-slap Rebecca in that car scene. It seemed like that was going to happen, but she kept her cool & didn't do it. Well done I guess.

Also it was nice to see Lorna's past, but it seems to me that if she didn't like her hair color even as a teen that there was likely time to change it to a color she did like instead of green or perhaps wear a wig. Instead she became an adult & still has green hair for some reason.
Old 12-23-2018, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
oh was dreamer a part of the Morlocks?
In the comics. I was curious about her and John, so I looked them up. I had no idea wtf she was and she's probably one of the most obscure Morlock out there. Then again, the big ones are in the movies. But I don't even remember her from the comics. Same with John, but his history isn't very long. I think that's the problem with Marvel shows. DC got away with having The Flash in the JL movie and Flash movies in addition to the show, but none of the Marvel tv characters are allowed in the movies, aside from Clark Gregg. It also explains the no Alex/Havok reference. So they pick up mutants that won't be brought into the movies or they base characters on characters in various teams in the comics, like the character who looks just like Lauren in New Mutants.
Old 12-28-2018, 06:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
In the comics. I was curious about her and John, so I looked them up. I had no idea wtf she was and she's probably one of the most obscure Morlock out there. Then again, the big ones are in the movies. But I don't even remember her from the comics. Same with John, but his history isn't very long. I think that's the problem with Marvel shows. DC got away with having The Flash in the JL movie and Flash movies in addition to the show, but none of the Marvel tv characters are allowed in the movies, aside from Clark Gregg. It also explains the no Alex/Havok reference. So they pick up mutants that won't be brought into the movies or they base characters on characters in various teams in the comics, like the character who looks just like Lauren in New Mutants.
that makes sense but john isnt part of the comic he is a new character