Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2018, 05:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

S2x03 - "coMplications" • Episode Discussion ( Oct 9 )

S2x03 - "coMplications "
Tuesday October 2 2018

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

The Inner Circle turns to an unexpected source for help when
Polaris' baby suffers from a deadly illness.

PROMO

Old 10-09-2018, 05:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

not a surprise its her dad
Old 10-09-2018, 10:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

tftnt
Old 10-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

Marcos is starting to become my favourite character. I want to know more about his history with his father.

Wonder what kind of trouble Blink's deal with Erg is going to cause? Who does he have her spying on?

I'd be very careful about touching things now if I were Reed.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah im interested in why he wants blink spying for him too. im sure thats going to lead to trouble

and i hope reed is able to get his powers under control

i felt bad for marcos having to leave his baby. you knew he wasnt going to leave without a fight.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

We got a little backstory on Marcos, cool.

I am happy Marcos got to see Dawn! And we got the answer over the child's name. So sad when he had to leave and yes, of course he was going to fight.
Old 10-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

i feel marcos neeeds a big hug poor dude
Old 10-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Poor Marcos must have felt he was just used, he couldn't see where he was going and wasn't even able to talk to Polaris.

Reed's power looks really powerful. I don't like Lauren criticising him for not saying though, she of all people should emphasise why he kept quiet.
Old 10-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lauren kept quiet until recently.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
Poor Marcos must have felt he was just used, he couldn't see where he was going and wasn't even able to talk to Polaris.

Reed's power looks really powerful. I don't like Lauren criticising him for not saying though, she of all people should emphasise why he kept quiet.
I know.. I feel reed is going to be extremely powerful to
Old 10-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really don't know how I feel about this thing that they're developing between Andy and Lorna. Of course, it bugs me that she's been interacting with two male characters on this show, and neither of them are Alex Summers.

I loved the scenes with Reed and Caitlin. I'm glad he finally came clean about his abilities with her and Lauren, and at least the remaining three members of the Strucker family seem to be okay.

Marcos is gonna get himself into trouble if he doesn't calm down. He's becoming compromised due to his love for Lorna and it's making him clumsy. He's lucky he didn't get himself killed. Oh, and "Aurora" is Latin for "dawn," not Spanish, just for the record. Latin is older.

Does anyone else think that Esme is the one triplet who's starting to have doubts about the Hellfire club's plan? And is Blink gonna actually be a spy for the Morlocks? I was wondering when the Morlocks were gonna appear on this show.
Old 10-13-2018, 06:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I really don't know how I feel about this thing that they're developing between Andy and Lorna. Of course, it bugs me that she's been interacting with two male characters on this show, and neither of them are Alex Summers.

I loved the scenes with Reed and Caitlin. I'm glad he finally came clean about his abilities with her and Lauren, and at least the remaining three members of the Strucker family seem to be okay.

Marcos is gonna get himself into trouble if he doesn't calm down. He's becoming compromised due to his love for Lorna and it's making him clumsy. He's lucky he didn't get himself killed. Oh, and "Aurora" is Latin for "dawn," not Spanish, just for the record. Latin is older.

Does anyone else think that Esme is the one triplet who's starting to have doubts about the Hellfire club's plan? And is Blink gonna actually be a spy for the Morlocks? I was wondering when the Morlocks were gonna appear on this show.
one day you will get your ship

i do think Marcos is emotionally driven and it will kill him or drive him made .

i hope Esme is a good one and maybe they will kill of the other two and just keep her for good?
Old 10-13-2018, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to see Skylar on the show for as long as it is on.
Old 10-14-2018, 04:47 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by cry pretty (View Post)
I would love to see Skylar on the show for as long as it is on.
me to
Old 11-29-2018, 05:19 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I did see this episode in the past day. So in the description of it read: ''Polaris' baby begins to suffer from a deadly illness, prompting the friends to turn to an unexpected source for help;''

Wow. I mean I could have guess that would have happened, though if it wasn't a ''deadly illness'' for that child it would be something else to make it's life miserable or worse than most children's. So a lethal illness is 1 of the most I think predictable things that has happened on this show from what I recall seeing happen on it.

Anyway, onto the episode itself. I guess Reed won't be or shouldn't be allowed to drive after I think he melted the steering wheel with his daughter in the car. that's not meant to be funny, but I'd consider taking public transportation if I was him after doing what he did & almost getting his daughter killed. Glad they are OK of course. Not surprised he told his wife. Children have a tendency to tattle tale, so I don't have much of a doubt she'd have ratted on him anyway that he has superpowers, though man he needs to get whatever powers he has under control of course.