Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2019, 04:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
I don't want to spoil Endgame and I don't know if this is spoilerish, so I'll put it under, anyway.

Spoiler:

I heard that Disney may find something to do with the show. Are the board numbers good enough to keep it open?
Endgame was a huge movie good and big

It's up to Disney if they want to keep it not sure if they will
Old 04-29-2019, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
smart idea

i had lunch with my family than i had work
Nice
Old 04-30-2019, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I really doubt it. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but Wanda is the bigger daughter. Even if they redo everything and have Pietro come back, Wanda is still basically the big deal. Lorna did amazing stuff on the show, but that's still small screen. Also, the twins are his legitimate kids with his first wife(Despite what X-Men DOFP says).

The Gifted is dark, which means it's not going to jive with Disney's family-friendly, lighthearted message. I don't know how Deadpool will work under Disney, because it's also dark. They'll keep any and all stuff they think can be on brand or make box office bucks. Their vision for X-Men is probably a completely different one than anything we've seen so far.

My headcanon will always be that Clarice takes them to the point in the timeline where the events in Logan had just begun. The mutants weren't all basically dead, they were just starting to die or only a percentage had died so far. The group works together to prevent it from ever happening. Although theoretically, that would negate everything that happened in Logan.
Old 04-30-2019, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

It certainly is and I hope they do
Old 05-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I really doubt it. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but Wanda is the bigger daughter. Even if they redo everything and have Pietro come back, Wanda is still basically the big deal. Lorna did amazing stuff on the show, but that's still small screen. Also, the twins are his legitimate kids with his first wife(Despite what X-Men DOFP says).

The Gifted is dark, which means it's not going to jive with Disney's family-friendly, lighthearted message. I don't know how Deadpool will work under Disney, because it's also dark. They'll keep any and all stuff they think can be on brand or make box office bucks. Their vision for X-Men is probably a completely different one than anything we've seen so far.

My headcanon will always be that Clarice takes them to the point in the timeline where the events in Logan had just begun. The mutants weren't all basically dead, they were just starting to die or only a percentage had died so far. The group works together to prevent it from ever happening. Although theoretically, that would negate everything that happened in Logan.
you probably right , i think disney will need to alter their family friendly vibe for Deadpool you will and can;t change that its to perfect the way it is.

Wanda is the more powerful sibling for sure , but they could use more shows on that network that they produce this show could be one of them if they want it .

I am excited to see what they do with X-men Fox did an ok job but thye deserve much more

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
It certainly is and I hope they do
fingers crossed
Old 05-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

If they bring it back, it’s not going to be the same. It’s going to be more appropriate and family friendly. The Gifted is PG-13, but they’ll never make action figures or anything. It’s not funny and lighthearted.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
fingers crossed
Old 05-02-2019, 04:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
If they bring it back, it’s not going to be the same. It’s going to be more appropriate and family friendly. The Gifted is PG-13, but they’ll never make action figures or anything. It’s not funny and lighthearted.
they will change it but i dont think the gifted was that dark they could still mirror it
Old 05-02-2019, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, it could
Old 05-05-2019, 05:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

i just want it back or have a season 3
Old 05-09-2019, 01:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Same here
Old 05-09-2019, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

sadly not the case

but how are you going?
Old 05-09-2019, 11:32 AM
I am a basketball genius!

Quote:
they will change it but i dont think the gifted was that dark they could still mirror it
What is though considered a ''dark'' T.V. show based on a comic though? I mean there was ''The Punisher''. I haven't seen many shows based on comics as dark as that 1 & certainly this isn't 1 of them. It would've been something if Reed would've told some one-liners once in a while though.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
What is though considered a ''dark'' T.V. show based on a comic though? I mean there was ''The Punisher''. I haven't seen many shows based on comics as dark as that 1 & certainly this isn't 1 of them. It would've been something if Reed would've told some one-liners once in a while though.
It's dark for Marvel, especially their tv shows. Yes,it's owned by Fox,but it's still technically Marvel. It's using Marvel characters. It doesn't have as much comedy,it has more death and violence and it got real on a lot of subjects,especially the one X-Men symbolizes. It has more in common with Logan than X-Men. It's closer to Arrow and Gotham as far as its tone goes.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
sadly not the case

but how are you going?
Good, you?